HOLY FUCK DRUMPF BTFO FOR THE LAST TIME

HOLY FUCK DRUMPF BTFO FOR THE LAST TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w
latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html
cbsnews.com/news/california-opens-drivers-license-applications-to-illegal-immigrants/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's Bernie Sanders?

When will he realize he is no longer relevant? Go back to playing the air bongos

the campaign is over bernie sweetie you're not going to be president

Professional cuckold superstar

>critisizing the democratic process when it doesn't go their way
>implying we don't live in a republic where all states have equal representation
It's called the united states for a reason not to mention if the mentally disabled neets in cali made all the country's desicions we would be as economically fucked as they are.

a kike

>There's no hacking or fraud you're just losing Trump
>Trump wins
>I suspect hacking and fraud by Russia
>Proven to be bullshit
>Evidence arises that 5 states were stolen by fraud
>There's no illegal voting

Why would Trump be pushing the matter if he won unless he had a reason to say so?!
He wouldn't waste his time unless he has evidence to expose the shenanigans.

>to regulate votes is to make harder for poor people to vote
what the fuck, this is classist as fuck.

why can't they vote? because they're poor AND stupid?

holy fuck how condescending can you be

They should go out and vote then what's the fucking drama for Bernie?

Who?

>voter suppression
You mean like requiring an identification document to vote?
LITERALLY HITLER!!!

>voter suppression

How?

Coming from the man who used the donations he received to buy beachfront property for himself is in itself hypocrisy.

>there's no evidence for voter fraud goy
>you want to investigate? OY VEYY ITS ANUDDA POLL TAX MUHH VOTER SUPPRESSION

I am so fucking sick of this kike

Requiring ID to vote is racist. They actually believe this.

>calls out Trump for alternative facts
>spends rest of paragraph inventing alternative facts
Huh... Oh wow.

NO REFUNDS

LOL the left still thinks we don't see exactly what is going on?

The only thing I can remember about bernie is when he said people didn't care about her emails.

Why doesn't that count as an "alternative fact". You can still measure it. If I remember correctly people were clapping and parading it on TV at the time instead of calling the crooked jew out on his lie.

>yesterday at 09:11

VOTER ID LAWS FAGGOT

>paying $15 for something that you use to vote and do 45 other things in life is a poll tax

Purge when

How progressive of Bernie to view people of color as being unable to carry ID

I read this in his voice.

I don't get why americans are afraid of voter IDs.

Even Brazil has it for god sakes...

Last time I had to vote I saw blind men, illiterate women and even down syndrome things voting.

Some sellout loser.

>make it harder to vote

How, exactly? Getting a voter ID is easy-as-fuck.

If anything, it being too easy to vote is more of an issue.

Not outside all the buzzwords, did Bernie provide any proof there wasn't voter fraud?

>I don't get why americans are afraid of voter IDs.
Americans aren't. The (((Left))) is because they know with voter IDs they'd never win another election.

Will someone punch him in the face? Isn't it justified now since punching the enemies of America like Captain America is every U.S. citizens duty?

>elections without voter ID
>in a nation of 300 million
>when Poo in Loos with 1,3 billion have voter ID

I cannot believe democrats have somehow convinced a large enough amount of people that it is wrongful to expect people to show a fucking ID to vote.
Even lefty as fuck Canada requires that.
Insanity.

How is this not required already? WTF???

commie conman

If you demanded to vote here without showing any kind of identification the people would laugh you out of the place, how is so basic idea that scary in America?

Also it's funny how Bernie thinks people of color are so untermenschen that they need special voter protection and that they can be related to groups like "young, elderly and poor" while white people are just normal people. Why not call them stupid while he's at it?

Fpbp

> They don't have valid IDs
> They don't know how to renew them
> They don't have the knowledge
> They are not aware

Still, liberals want that kind of people to decide the future of their country. Why?

HEY BERNIE

NOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

>down syndrome things
lol

For what it's worth, lots of municipalities require IDs to vote, even here in the suburbs of Cleveland. I don't understand why it's such an issue. You need an ID for literally everything else. Drive, buy a gun, open a bank account, travel via airplane, ..

The left in the US knows they'll never win another election if ID is required to vote.

Hahahaha these liberal fucks are going to lose so much credibility if the allegations of voter fraud are true.

They are harping on this like crazy, every single liberal talking head won't shut up about it.

Well anyways, if there's no voter fraud, then they don't need to be afraid of any investigation. In fact, liberals should welcome an investigation, because if there's no voter fraud, it will vindicate them and give them more ammo to use against Trump.

I'm personally hoping they find evidence though, so these libshits lose even more credibility.

How do people not have an ID?

>I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THESE E-MAILS

>Opposed opposition intensifies

who in America actually doesn't have a driver's licence? isn't it part of the school curriculum to drive?

also, this video sums up retarded liberals and their "muh people of colour" arguments regarding this:
bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w

Bernie himself said that the struggle against trump is meaningless because he already won and they should stop being cry babys and beat it.

>Voter suppression
Can someone explain this meme to me? How actually are voters being suppressed?
If it all boils down to "poor folks can't afford a $25 ID card" fuck outta here, if you can't afford that you sure as hell ain't gonna bother voting

>DAMAGE CONTROL

Sorry, sweetie, but voter ID is going to happen.

A weak willed fool who is known for preaching and confusing naive college idiots with impossible to achieve promises.

Banning women from voting would literally fix democracy in the entire world.

>if
Reminder that in the Stein recounts proved voter irregularities (re: illegal voting) in favor of Clinton. There's no if here.

When you're about 16/17 they give you every opportunity to take a free class on driving before you get your learners permit.

But the whole thing is just another acedmia joke where whites drive around for the sake of the retarded browns learning what 10/2 and a break is.

But that guy is jewish...How could this be?

How is requiring IDs suppression? Honestly.

Notice how its only democrats whining about how their is no voter fraud and trying to shame Trump from mentioning it. It's almost like they rely on illegal votes.

hope so, desu. I want to see these liberal fuckers eat their words and I want people to publicly call them out on how wrong they were. Especially smug jewish faggots like Bernie.

>IT'S MADE UP. IT SNOT TRUE. BECAUSE I SAID SO AND IM A JEW!

where's the campaign money bernie, why did you suddenly get a really good deal on lake front property in an upper class white area right after you conceded the nomination?

All you have to do is audit California's vote.

latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

cbsnews.com/news/california-opens-drivers-license-applications-to-illegal-immigrants/

t.Califag

Too lazy to get one from police or whatever authority grants them in their country. They are not unreasonably expensive to get for voting every 4 years.

Even the Washington Times acknowledges that voter fraud isn't a myth.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

It's probably not in the millions like Trump thinks, but even if it's in the thousands or hundreds of thousands, it's too many. Hell, ONE, is too many.

Allegedly: it impacts the elderly and colored folk. Realistically: it suppresses the votes of those who can't actually vote.

It could be free and they'd still complain.

Fix your own house first. Or at least acknowledge it. Here, free of charge, a more persuasive statement:

"We all learned how terrible voter suppression and election fraud can be, and how great a price we pay when we disenfranchise the American people. The price we, the Democrats, paid for our crimes was the unmitigated success of Donald Trump and his new Republican Party. I am very proud of all the poor, the young, and the people of color who are taking the time to protest and make their voices heard. However, our energy would be best spent reforming the system so that next time, there is less to protest. To every member of the Democratic Party, I ask you to get involved locally with the reform of the Democratic primaries process. Work to eliminate superdelegates, work to remove corruption, work to remove collusion and the vested interests of monied lobbyists and career politicians who have lost touch with you, the people. If we do not do this, in four years we will be watching President Trump begin his second term, with a favorable Supreme Court and a greater majority in Congress. Our job is to fight for a fair and just system for everyone."

Maybe attach an unflattering gif of Debbie Wasserman Schulz for lulz.

Point being, dems never point their political guns left. No amount of hate, corruption, crime, collusion, or failure ever seems to draw more than the most mild criticism from dems, so long as the person doing it spew the correct words. That's why they fail.

Let me recapitulate :

> Trump alleges illegals are able to vote in some States
> leftists and medias say this is false (remember the (false) on CNN)
> Trump wins the general
> leftists and medias say that the election has been rigged
> Trump agrees, says that illegals managed to vote and launches an investigation
> leftists and medias say that this is false and will cause "voter suppression"

He is really making them lose their mind, isn't it?

If you are too poor/retarded to get a state ID, you shouldn't have a right to vote.

>delusion
Really? We have roughly ten million illegals. You don't think that even a third of them could have voted in the election?
Also
>suppress the vote of the elderly
How fucking dumb can a US congressman be? People over 55 are the biggest voting demographic in the country. Getting rid of them would be the political equivalent of killing yourself. That's half the reason Social Security and other programs for elderly have gotten so ridiculous, you can't go against that large a voter base.

if there is no voter fraud, why are the proglodytes panicking?

Maybe they wouldn't be poor if they got an ID so they could actually work.

A man who hates refunds.

Voter suppression is an alternative fact. Needing an ID to vote is common sense.

I love love love that requiring someone to show proof of citizenship of the country they are voting in is now labeled as "voter suppression". I have about fucking had it with old Uncle Bernout.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8

I wonder if anyone parroting the line has a serious idea what 'voter suppression' means

*newflash*

Not all Jews are bad

Of course Democrats were okay with saying Russia hacked the election, with no proof.

its like impeachment, these cucks have no idea what words mean, and have twisted them to mean what they want them to mean.

Number of adjectives: 25
Number of arguments: 0

that's how you know he is appealing to emotion rather than logic.

If doubles he gets a heart attack.

The amount of doublethink on the Left never ceases to amaze me

>the votes of those who can't actually vote

this, democrats are afraid they are going to lose their illegal immigrant votes

>implying it is not what the founding fathers refered as democracry not to let vote the poor, the old, the young and negroes, and that it would not be a positive change for all

Faggot Sanders needs to watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

>this

>Jews thinking other races are lower than them.
Color me shocked.

>How fucking dumb can a US congressman be?

Very fucking dumb. How did he even get in that position? He needs to be gone.

>implying
>providing no evidence
i chuckled

voter supression is newspeak for making sure there is no voter fraud.

Wow. So someone who doesn't have their life together enough to even possess a formal id card or driving licence should make decisions that affect others?

Fucking old and poor people can vote, they do if they want to. This is about illegals voting.

>Trump is insane for saying the election is rigged!

>The Russians rigged the election!

Does no one else notice this hypocrisy? Dozens of democratic congressman boycotted the inauguration because they thought the election was rigged. How the fuck could they say this with a straight face?

Leftists are such faggots. Bernie sanders is a fucking numbskull.
>having an ID vote
>MUH VOTER SUPPRESSION

Bernie sander's motorcade hit and killed a man in my hometown yesterday, and it fucked traffic all goddamn day. I don't care what that senile kike has to say.

who is bernie sanders, he looks old as fuck

>muh voter suppression

if you're a citizen, you can vote
if you're not a citizen, you can not vote
it's really that simple; are democrats retarded?

>It's delusional
>It's a fact

Bullshit, proofs?

I hate the commie fuck too, that's why I want to know.

Bernie Sanders is such a worthless faggot. I will celebrate when this kike finally dies.

He's been a Congressman and Senator for 20+ years. I'm sure if he ran for governor in VT he would have had a better chance against Hillary because he hasn't done anything in Congress.

It's 2017 dude. We should allow young kids to vote. They're the ones who will suffer otherwise.

>Our job is to fight back, and do everything we can to protect American democracy

Like making and enforcing sensible rules, such as ID's so you can make sure "American" citizens are voting. Like making sure "undocumented immigrants" get "documented" so they can participate "legally"?

Or by just flipping the table over and stomping your feet like a mad babby and trying your damnedest to fuck up what little bit actually does work?

Voting is fucking bogus when you suppressed the West coast in 2010. Plus presidential election is bought by the highest bidder so Bernie can suck a bbc.