BREAKING: MEXICAN PRESIDENT CANCELS MEETING WITH TRUMP

World War 3 when?

lol, nobody is gonna go to war with the US because of Mexico

Trump proves once again to be the only leader to keep their word

FIRE THE NUKES, BORDER WAR NOW

mexican trash is not going to push us around anymore.

SUPREME MEME

kek he's not paying for your stupid fucking wall. americunts btfo

good, we waste time making mexico feel like one of the big boys, when its a third world country. Drugs, murder, cartels, wall it all up.

This whole wall situation reminds me of a South Park situation, I wonder how that turned out....

i can't wait for these spics to realize you don't bite the hand that feeds. stupid fucks are getting their currency destroyed, jobs are fleeing, future investment is diminished for some time to come and they still act like they have any leverage

In a way or an other, they will pay

It's just a meeting.

I mean, cum on.

Fuck I was going to go to Mexico in two weeks, it's not gonna happen now is it?

I don't care if we pay for the wall with tax payer money, what I care about is cracking down on the out of control illegal immigration and get these fucking parasites out of our country.

The regressives will dance around and spout their memes of BTFO and Drumpf but so long as we are deporting these fucks and making our laws not cater to these criminals then we will win in the long run.

Trump got btfo

You're getting a wall too snow spic.

making mexico look like it's a tantrum throwing nation that won't even meet for a talk

judo flip in the 4th dimension

Eternally butthurt ex-quesadilla President weighs in.

I think the spics are still rioting and allowing free pass without inspection in some borders so you're good

Wait, so wall is ready and he can't pass?

>w-we won't pay for thw wall
>take it from remittances
>further tank the Mexican economy
>give no fucks

Lol it's funny cause Mexico has no choice in the manner, we either get it from them or from the checks their spic illegals send to them from over here which is the biggest source of incoming wealth the whole country has.

Bye bye Mexico City hello ground zero

Thank you Mexico for opening up the schedule to keep Making America Great Again!

I'm so glad I get to watch this from a safe distance

Maybe i'm not seeing it right, but from what i'm looking at, all the facts, what America can do to mexico...

Mexico has fuck all cards to play, none. The US can do more damage to Mexico, then Mexico can to the US. Is that is? Does mexico have some sort of ace up their sleeve we are all missing?

At first I thought people were calling him Pena Nieto as some kind of insult. Turns out that's actually his name, not some spanish slur.

and it was only less than a year ago that Mexicans were saying "fuck white people and fuck Trump"

I heard he is going to his southern border wall to take it down to prove how much he doesn't like border walls.

yeah that was my feeling too, it's like if China's President was named President Ching Chong Ding Dong

Well just tariff them until it's paid for.

tanks in 30 minutes

Trump was the guy going "well if ur not paying then dont even come ;("

>the leaf thinks he's safe from us

They've been America's charity case for years and depended on Mexicans in the US. Garnering sympathy for them.

Doesn't work with Trump. They fucked.

The Mexicans just need time to get down on their knees, they are all truly manlets so they have extreme insecurity issues, even the President, which makes them chimp out when they really should just take it, will only work in Trumps favor since he sits on most of the cards that matter.

Im ok with wiping out cartel land.

the ace is that Mexico is where China/Russia will begin their land invasion of America

>Mexicans actually think they have a say in the wall payments

Hard not to feel safe with all this free health care and gun control and low rate of violent crime

Pride is going to fuck their shit up

So he "cancels" the meeting after Trump tweets about cancelling the meeting. Better watch out guys, Mexico has an alpha male as a president...

>Bwahahahahahaha!

INVASION IMMINENT

Can't even really call it a war, much less a world war. It's just fucking Mexico, we can stomp them flat before lunch.

lol Pena Nieto is an insult. Derived from his name Peña Nieto. That ñ makes all the difference

On the day of the rake I'll be joining the first volunteer brigade.

maybe he couldn't get a visa

My attack flag beats your defense flag

Ha, saves him the trouble of sending him back

>That ñ makes all the difference
>Mexican humor

Hard not to feel safe with all this free health care and gun control and low rate of violent crime

THIS
even Canada is going to try to screw mexico to secure better trade deals with the U.S.A.

omg lol

its coming syrupnigger

Wew, I'm legal, but this shit really pisses me off. Almost makes me wish these little shit's parents get deported.

Fuck, I just hate seeing anyone of my race flip their dirty shit stained fingers. Especially kids and I don't know why.

>Keep flying their shit hole countries flag
>Dont respect our laws
>Get fat off welfare
>Say fuck you to legal citizens who pay for their way of life through taxes

These fucking beaners can all go to hell and I hope Trump kicks them all the fuck out so they can go live in their Utopia Mexico that they all seem to love but never live there

You are going to have to change how society functions then. illegal immigrants are modern day slaves, under payed, do low tier jobs. All illegal immigration and unwillingness to deport visa overstays is a scam by the crony capitalists.

I know.

He was told that his presidency would be easy with Obama and later with Hillary.

Now he is stuck with Trump for 2 years.

Peña Nieto is going down as probably the worst and most hated president in our history. Please don't confuse this as anything more than an attempt to get his approval ratings up. The guy authorized the killing of school teachers but suddenly "cares about the respect of his people".

Even read a liberal tweet: "Already weird to hear a president that sounds like an adult." What the fuck, ffs don't encourage him. Just ignore him.

God mexicans are trash

MEXICO LIBERATION WHEN?

Your president is the one behaving like a schoolyard bully. You're causing something that I abohr, which is increase aproval of Peña Nieto.

haha so true

Annex Mexico

Henry Pity Grandson will pay for the wall.

Josh 'Avocado Cost=Anudda Holocaust' Barro

this so much. The idea that "supportive" Americans are gonna start siding with and approving this idiot is infuriating.

>tfw Trump isn't building the wall to stop current illegals
>it's to stop rapefugee-scale rampages across the border once Mexico has the economy of a South American commiehole because he destroyed the enormous wealth America essentially hands over to Mexico

Tariffs inc.

You're the one that gave the ultimatum

Good thing I fucking hate avocados

JEB! BTFO

>The guy authorized the killing of school teachers

Wasn't a PRD president in a god forsaken town?

He didn't authorized it, but he also didn't really care about the investigation.

The media is already felating him for standing up to the US government.

Here's a neat idea; can Trump just, give California to Mexico? Like, trade California, or even just the coastal area and southern portion of California, to Mexico for the money for the wall? It would be a longer wall obviously, but with an actual physical trade present, Mexico would look less weak in the trade than simply paying for it and getting nothing in return. Mexico would win a small victory, America would win a double victory, everyone is happy, especially California because they've always wanted to be run by minorities.

Pretty idiotic move from a stupid president and half assed mexican patriots. Just disgusting.

Why? We are fucked regardless

Mexico WILL pay for the wall, mark my words.

Trump is an expert negotiator who mastered the art of the deal. He knows what he's doing.

Lol didnt you guys have massive lootings just a few weeks ago because of the government?

how much will they support him when America strangles Mexico's economy?

time to set up the nukes...

Mexican IP, Visa, and Trade ban when?

>Approval rating: 12%
WTF
How is it POSSIBLE for it to be that low?
Surely he's going to lose in the next election?

I don't think that's how most people will see it somehow. Certainly not anyone whose opinion matters.

They are probably praying that Trump gets indicted or that he only lasts 4 years then the next president will be business as usual. Small length of suffering but back to normal + extra gibmedats that they will beg for to make up for the time they got economically raped by trump.Unfortunately for them its going be 8 years and thats enough time to collapse their country.

One President plays Hardball other is scared to face the pitch because he's used to Softball hahahaha

Hes a bastard. He just wants to keep his way of life while his citizens suffer. We need to end illegal immigration across the globe so the people become empowered and wages increase .

mexicans
world war

pick one

I will join to invade Mexico.

Oh fuck, kek wills it!

Because at least we're fucked not bowing to them

Rumor has it was staged. The shops looted reported no losses and some picture have flat TVs as actually being wooden slabs with wrapping paper to look like TVs

Good, shit looks like fucking boogers

LOL what will drumpf do now.

LMAO @ Mexico. Money flowing from the US > Mexico is the #1 source of revenue in Mexico. Trump's just going to freeze all of the payments to fund the wall. Easy fucking peasy.

brown pride is a mexican street gang

great way to spread awareness of your peaceful cause you stupid spics

>there are misunderstandings between our two countries
>I'll better act like a little bitch and not go to try to resolve them. That will teach goliath.

Trump doesn't even respond to this guy. Just another assblasted nobody on Twitter.

That's honestly just stupid, emotional politics from the Mexican president. They're in a no win situation, but Trump has repeatedly said that the best way to improve the problem is for a better, more stable Mexican economy. And that getting the borders under control will also limit the power of the cartels, which would immediately improve Mexico.

Trump will be more than willing to help Mexico improve their situation for the Mexican people, just not at the expense of Americans.

Oh gawd not the avocados, now how will I enjoy my faux exotic coastal elite cuisine?

>are getting their currency destroyed,

Dumb leaf, that makes Mexico even more attractive to foreign investment
It literally says you can make more out a dollar here in Mexico than in many other places

Imposing tariffs to US farming states
Many of their exportations go to our country
Cancel the Merida plan
Not deporting any central american or african going for US
Legalizing Weed and opium nationwide