Why have children?

Don't you think it is cruel to have children?

Nobody ever asked for the horrible struggle that is existence. You are literally having a child for your own selfish reasons. How does that make you any better than the "childless bluepilled beta cucks"?

Also, why the fuck would you waste your ressources on children? Children are probably one of the most risk-worthy investments that one could do, and what do you get out of it?

Well, actually nothing. Literally NOTHING.

And even with that, there's a high risk that your son becomes a weeb manchild who still lives with you in his 30s or your daughter becomes a BBC-worshipping slut.

And also, why the fuck would you even feel the need to have children?

There's no reason to, no incentive, no rational reason, whatever you name it.

You could easily learn investing, or get a god-tier job with all your time free for studying.

You could literally spend the rest of your life with entertainment via movies, anime, video games, VR is coming soon, sexbots are coming soon, designer babies are coming soon so "muh white rayss" is saved too.

Why the fuck would you breed in 2016?!

>T.jew

Nice try though.

To create the hordes who will employ powerful artifacts I leave for them to conquer the universe.

Why else?

Your ancestors, my ancestors understood this. It is a shame that their homeland is devoid of any of the spirit they had.

There is glory in the struggle, there is pride in suffering, there is joy in accomplishment. I actually cant even read your entire post, its so fucking stupid.

Do me a rock solid. Why would you even post in 2016? Its all pointless right? Why eat, why go on? Go fuck yourself, even as a troll post it highlights that you at least entertain the idea of defeatism and its rolling around in that deadspace you call a head.

For love.

I have hard time understanding Arabic but if you don't have children, those that do will impose their will on you for the fact that their numbers are greater.

but like.... the continuation of the species and shit. i mean biologically there is hardwired incentive to procreate, but i completely agree this world is full of people not raising their spawn and the damage is immense. i'm torn between having kids and not, because there are so many dumb and dead people it might actually be nice to raise some literate thinking humans....
if everyone just stopped having kids, our species would kinda cease to exist... but it is actually happening! that should make you happy haha the birthrate in the USA is down to 1.8%- and a rate of 2.2% is required to maintain a population at the same number. japan has an even worse rate than us.

You creep me the fuck out, deerposter.

Who is this semen demon?

What kind of fucking struggles do you have in Germany? I understand people not wanting kids in Bosnia because life here is horrible, but how can you be so pessimistic in Germany?
Are you a fucking Jew that only cares about money and does not want to share with his children, or are you so retarded and incompetent that you cannot earn enough money to raise offspring?

I plan to have clones so I can steal their bodies when mine starts to wear down.

what breed of doggo is that?

So this is why the german birth rate is so shit.

You need to seek help.

people need a purpose to get up in the morning
literally anything
so they pump out a child
not that hard to understand

don't? who cares?

just don't come crying when you're old and tired of your gf/bf (cuz we know you won't get married) and your 2, 3, or 4 dogs who try to fill the void of having no children.

are you in the other thread??

hast du schon das Reh gefickt?

maybe u should fuck an deer then eh faggot? lol

Life is a miracle, enjoy the privilege.

The fucking deerposter again. kys

>oh look it's the retarded deerposter
Saged

>MULTI-THREAD POSTING

Yes, I am, and I am still weirded out by deeranon.

This is like saying watching a movie is dull because you'd have to spent some money. A proper male specimen finds joy in having a family and kids.

You probably have a very sad life. Anyway it's your duty, otherwise you're just a burden to society in the long run.

Life can be an existential struggle irregardless of your material wealth.

You are a nihilist.
You have no worth.
kys

for every child the goverment sends me 400$ a month!
i cant afford to NOT have more

Miss U

because it gives meaning to your life. Contributing to and advancing society.

>And even with that, there's a high risk that your son becomes a weeb manchild who still lives with you in his 30s or your daughter becomes a BBC-worshipping slut.

If that happens, you deserve it. In fact, if you're afraid of that happening don't raise any kids for god's sake. I'll take the burden to raise an alpha male and proceed my lineage while you will literally go extinct.

fucking weakling

Suffering is an inherent part of human consciousness. End the cycle. Nobody asks to be born. I sure didn't, neither did you.

If your life is such an existential struggle then why don't you just kill yourself and end it, instead of fishing for (You)s on an anonymous imageboard. At least then you wouldn't be a drain on society when you're old.

-one gets to live forever through children lest one decides to end the lineage that started since time immemorial
-one gets to share a closeness within the nuclear family that's even stronger than the one from own childhood
-every child holds immeasurable potential, realization of that potential is in the hands of the parents
-one gets to (re)experience the joys and troubles of growing up

if one doesn't have children they should off themselves asap for being a waste of life and reduced to a consumer of finite resources that could be used productively elsewhere

>check flag
It's okay, don't have any.
It'll be easier to take your clay when we kill off everyone in fighting age.

it can but if you have money and resources, then solving problems is a piece of cake. All you need to have is a will.

An hero yourself then if your life is so miserable

Hungary is ours, shoo.

>see the deer on thumbnail
>think it must be that retarded German
>read text
>check flag
NOT SURPRISED

stole your ideas from Schopenhauer OP, can't fool me

He posts this shit in furfag threads
You dont need to worry about reproduction mate since you are a lonely autist who wants to abuse deer

Go fuck yourself, my grandparents left your country because of the bombings the Allies were doing, what for?
To leave the Great Fatherland to leftwing defeatist cucks like you, while me, a blonde green eyed hard working man will have to bust my ass off working and studying full time in Shitholezil.
I hate my ancestors and honestly I wish I could purge the "refugees" along with all German Nu-Males.

I am in my forties and and overcame many years of intense pressure to have children for my now ex husband, his family and my parents. Not having them has been the best decision ever. Tubal Ligation at 30. Caused a scandal. Didn't care anymore. I savor the freedom every day and do not understand why people must pop out children like a broken Pez dispenser. It's as if people are bored and need a hobby. Some of the explanations I hear are so fluffy and strange.

First time here?

> a non-MILF

Show us your granny tits

you're right but very little of what you're saying will gain traction here

You made the right decision.

Enjoy your life to your fullest.

The people on this board will hate you even though they are childless themselves and probably even hate white women.

That's the pose I was when I read it.
wtf

>reduced to a consumer of finite resources
>make kids to consume more of those finite resources

I will not bother reading your crap. Just put out some god damned CHILDREN or Germany is fucking gone

>that's
My childless life is fucking awesome: a job that contributes to society and time to serve community through activities. I am proud not to have created more resource-draining violent creatures. Freedom of mind and body is the best thing ever. Lineages don't matter anymore. Who cares? Growing up the first time was hard enough, who needs to do it over and over, masochists? Enjoy the pain while I enjoy my latte and plan the next vacation.

>Nobody ever asked for the horrible struggle that is existence.

Existence is horrible if you're a german cuck. If I were one I'd kill myself.

>how to solve overpopulation
>what is cutting aid to africa?

Enjoy not having a lineage I guess.
>Here lies Hilda Scheissekopf
>She will be remembered by her 4 cats

Your entire fucking existence was pointless. You suck. Have fun dying alone.

>Here lies Hilda Scheissekopf
>She will be remembered by her 4 cats

hahahaha topkek

I will never bring children into this world. We have decided to make our entire civilization about making money and consuming products, and societies that are built on such foolishness are doomed to fail. Indeed, even as the entire system is failing before our eyes, people deny that it is happening, but the truth is Western Civilization has been completely cucked by bankers, and they are going to cash out soon. Our debt based consumerist shit hole is finally coming to a close, and I can't wait to see the desperation in America that we have avoided for so long.

Having kids means nothing when the world you are bringing them into is literally dying. I weep for the children who will inevitably be born to the autists on this board who's parents don't believe in climate change. But they will when the crop failures start, it's already starting in other parts of the world. Western Civilization has completely deluded itself about what is sustainable for a long time, and we will all pay the ultimate price.

Hi i am egyptian muslim man immigrate to canada get pr card in july

Well if i have kid Islam will grow and be better. Canada will acept sharia to be best country in all the world. Allah told us to have childs

I don't blame you op, you need to at least meet the following criteria to want to have kids:
>be part of a community you like being in, familiar with the members of it, having a history and country you're proud of and want to prolong it by having kids

>each member of the family have clear distinct roles to carry out (man goes to work and women tend and feed the children) and would be scrutinized by society if they weren't followed

>other things like having a family business, and religion being the norm to prevent amorality.

leftism has wiped out this groundwork for a healthy family so its completely normal to not want to have children. having kids in the today is like having a baby in a warzone.

Good. Morons like you should not procreate. At least future generations won't have to cope with your bullshit.

t. Shekelberg Goldstein.

By 2050 we will have huge food shortages, water shortages and pollution problems. You think you are safe because you live in Austria? Think again!

Ok good when evil christian man no childs mean world will be Sharia

Well, my missus is sort of too old to have kids now. I could throw her over for a younger model, but then I wouldn't be able to have kids anyway cos she'd cut my balls off.
No kids is one of my biggest regrets. Get it done, don't spend ages planning, or putting things off...

there is no justifying it, people will conjure all kinds of rationalizations on why non existence isn't objectively better than existence, but ultimately it's just because it's written in their DNA to reproduce and only act out of self interest

the only reason people have to forcefully drag a helpless kid into this world is because they feel like playing house because it's their instinct

but it is without a doubt the most selfish and immoral and cruel thing you could possibly do

The fact that your debating this is sad. No one can forgive the Jews for what they done to us.

And btw i am sexy egyptian man I am love white western girls sexy hot y not baby??????????/

Bufuckinghu. Then nukebomb Africa. Problem solved.

>
What about my bullshit, Austria? Western Civilization if completely fucked, and I promise you that whatever autistic children you have are just as dead as you are. Of course, you don't actually care, because most people are not smart enough to look at the big picture and realize that there is not one thing that is sustainable about the Western way of life. The following decades will be little more than endless resource wars and a planet that will continue to be devoid of any life except human life. You can explain to your kids how the world got so fucked up, and I hope it breaks you as a human being.

WAT???? WAT????? I COME FROM AFRICA BITCH I CAN BEET UR AS U DUM BITCH!!!!!!!!!! EGYPT IS BESTER THAN UR COUNTRY BITCH

I am poor, have a tendency towards substance addiction, and next to that society is so fcked up that 80% of marriages end in divorce the first decade here.

So under those conditions no way I am bringing a child in this world.

An old leftist friend hanged himself recently while he had 2 kids. I hate behaviour like that. Kids should be brought up in a stable environment with a mother and a father.

Where the fuck is Australia by the way?

>hurr durr
>defeatist bullshit
>nihilism
>hurr durr

The small pink thing

By 2050 the whole world is going to be Africa you fucking moron.

>ITT: Babby's first True Detective episode

Fuck off and die. Saged.

>europeans
>even capable of fucking up that hard

Maybe leftists, but they will hang.

Nice argument, glad to see that you are having children. Can't wait until Europe is razed to the ground yet again. You faggots certainly don't learn.

>This guy actually thinks that the population numbers in Africa will continue
You fucking idiot, Africa is barely growing enough food as it is, you think that they are going to reach into the high billions with almost no modern agriculture? Top kek.

No, you are not worth a fucking argument. Being such a defeatist cuck and retarded nihilist fag gets you only one thing: being ridiculed.

>AM NOT HAVEN KIDS
>WOLRD SO EBIL
>WÄÄÄÄHWÄÄÄÄH

Fucking degenerate.

>willingly go extinct

Sure thing kike.

Ok, so what do you think the world will be like in 20 or 30 years, then? Answer me that. Because it looks like to me we are headed for collapse. Do you really think that humans are just going to keep on growing exponentially with no dire consequences? The world still runs on oil, and the EROI on oil is rapidly dwindling to zero. How do you think it is possible to have a forever growing population on a planet with rapidly dwindling resources? You can't, it's impossible, and you know it.

He is probably muslim. They have no empathy they just breed like rabbits so they can spread islam. Ignore him.

Cheer up buddy

FUCK U DONT INSULT ISLAM NOT ALL ISLAM R BAD I AM ISLAM

You're right Bosnia, I forgot that Europe is soon to be a Caliphate. Thanks for another reminder about how Europe is going to be ashes yet again

atleast we arent called racist
:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Another deerpost for my deerpost folder.

Thanks.

You will only convince self hating whites of this. Niggers and mudslimes will continue to breed out of control and you'll find yourself living as a stranger in your own country.

>Resorting to nihilism to cope with the fact that you'll never breed or find someone worth caring about.
Me too user, me too.

It's the struggle that makes it all worth it. My children will have a harder time than I do, but I don't doubt for one second that they will be tested and rise even higher than me.

shut the fuck up ahmed.

A) you're probably too beta to get a date
B) >my race is dying better not have children wouldnt want my race to survive to see itself die

fucking retard

Modern Humans are not going to react well to societal collapse. You have a kid now, he is going to live through that, and whatever bat-shit insane global dictatorship comes after. Humanity is always going to be like this. There is no magical future. Only pretend civilization and outright savagery.

>Europeans
>growing population

Shut up and breed for your country or watch as your entire race gets blacked. This is war, motherfucker. Read mein kampf and grow a spine.