BREAKING: MEXICO CANCELS MEETING

So it begins. How will Trump respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/mexico/crude-oil-production
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remittances will be taxed at 50%. Better short all the Western Union stock you can afford.

Which stocks should I long to make money?

In all seriousness though. 86% of Mexican exports go to the US, they get $50b in direct remittances every year, and their economy is in free fall. They don't have any leverage in the negotiations. They can play these games if they want to, but in the long term, they're fucked.

All Trump has to do is threaten to pull DEA funding for fighting the cartels. The Mexican government would be overrun in a week.

Right. If Mexico doesn't pay, it becomes a worse version of China.

I'm not really a stock guy. I made some money shorting GM and Fannie Mae back in 2008, but that was the last time I played in it.

Caterpillar

Wall being built, lots of construction equipment needed.

Does the president have that kind of power? As far as I'm aware half the directives he's making now could end in nothing but a fart.

CEMEX

Home Depot. CEO was the first corporate entity to endorse Trump, and even said he'd be officially providing whatever support needed to get it built.

The DEA is an executive agency, so he has absolute power over it. There is already a provision in the Patriot Act that allows for taxes to be placed on remittances. Trump would be able to act unilaterally under that provision.

To fight any of this, Congress would have to explicitly bar Trump from doing these things. It would be difficult to get such legislation passed.

It would also ensure them being a one-term congressman.

Serious question though:
Why is Mexico fighting this? They need the US more than any other country. Paying for the wall will keep them on the good side of Trump for some time. So why?

All-American Organic Marijuana

The dollar is the same price as the euro now. If anything we can begin trading with Europe.
Something we didnt do before because we where bff with USA. Now things have changed.

The day of the Flipper is coming....

Pride?
Peña managed what seemed impossible, get the MSM on his side.
He is not hated at Trump levels but pretty close. CNN is agaisnt Peña too, figure it out.

Trump will back down. btfo

>trading with europistan
china
h
i
n
a

Mexicunt gubbimint is financed by the cartels burguer, they cannot oppose what El Drugolordo tell them to do, and this wall is going to complicate business for them, remember this: EVERY latino government is controlled by some sort of narco organization. Vide brasil and Farc/pcc/cv coalition.

I love how he says he talked to the white house,
that idiot didnt even talked to trump lol.

>Mexicans think that they won't for pay for the wall

Week 1 in office, the wall has not been built yet, and trump is already keeping spics from hopping the border.

He's trying to save face. Doing it for internal politics, but he's going to cave in behind closed doors. The US has all the power in that relationship.

They'd have to pass a bill barring him from being able to tax the electronic payments, a bill he'd have to sign, so good luck getting an override on a presidential veto.

remove kebab

It's funny how it would kill the pride of Mexico for a 1-time payment on a border wall they owe us, yet tens of millions of your own people risking life and limb to get out of your shithole country doesn't.

Engineering firms. Energy firms (non gay ass green energy). Construction firms. Healthcare firms.

They could have chosen the easy way. Now, they will have to do it the hard way...

BASED

Your uncle is going to back to the bean field.

WE WORLD WAR THREE NOW

Trump cancels Mexico

That bing translation though

Enjoy transport costs eating into those margins. Euros like to tax the fuck out of everything too..

Construction companies are going to be putting up homes as quickly as possible before their cheap labour runs out

reminder Mexico is 15%~ of your export market

kek

also can we at least annex all of baja california and their land down to Monterrey?

remove taco

Compared to 85% in Mexico.

The US can afford to subsidise those companies, Mexico can not. And no doubt if that did happen he'd add those subsidise to the bill.

>President Donald J. Trump formally declares war on its neighboring country Mexico

Holy fucking shit yes we'll all be gringos now

And we're ~86% of theirs

Monterreyfag here. Korea, China and based Japan look far more attractive.

Ten feet higher

it's correct, mostly

kys Jamal
My uncles aren't cowards that fled to murica, unlike your towel head father or mortal kombat mother.

Mostly yes, but I just think the order is a bit silly

Cement and concrete producers

remove mcdonalds

Yeah but it's likely if the US turns its back on Mexico, they'll start exporting overseas more. I'm willing to bet they'd draft a free trade deal with China ASAP.

We'll do the same, and considering how much Trump hates China, it'll REALLY grind his gears.

he will respond by building a wall and deporting all these freeloaders.

I can not wait!!!!!!

The libs will be pissy until their rent drops and jobs become available.

BITCOIN: TO THE MOON

>cutting off your nose to spite your face

that's just fewer of your countrymen employed, Paco.

>01/26/17(Thu)11:08:38 No.109202511
Go on with your bullshit ameritards, you will just sink in your own shit.

your uncles are criminals and will be back with you soon.

>relatively antagonistic us president
>wants to build wall between nations
>mexican president declines any chances of softening the us president
What is his end game?

He will just mail them the invoice of the wall.

There's not many countries that would stand up to the US in this way. It's funny how it's Mexico of all people. Literally fucking poorfags with everything to lose and nothing to gain for this exchange.

>As far as I'm aware half the directives he's making now could end in nothing but a fart.

Wrong.

This is right, only for the exports, and most exports are food. So who's the one fucked here? we may be fucked economically but will not starve to death, you fat nigger.

>illegals
>my nose
>my country
They are muricans now and forever, Abdul.

What will they export? Beans, peppers and sombreros? Top fucking kek

Who's going to buy your products?

Europe? No

China? lol...

>almost half of the us is farmland

later taco

Your uncles are fucking terrorists and will explode soon.

yet they are sending you cash. that they now wont be sending. gratz

the us currently exports more food than it imports.

try again, and keep trying, because the wall is going up.

Not so much difficult as impossible. No way either house will get enough votes for that, and definitely not even nearly enough to override Trump's veto.

What are you planning to produce to send to us? We already have enough illegals coming over the borders, and although I am a big fan of beans, we produce plenty of brown beans ourselves in our province of Zeeland.

>yet they are sending you cash.
>YOU
Where is it?

firms that don't manufacture in mexico and do in the US

also, top kek at the wetback snubbing the most powerful man in the world

you could have done things the easy way, now you reap the worldwind

already taking days off, when i was thinking pena nieto could not get worse.

To create a situation where the U.S. invades and annexes Mexico

in the cartels pockets most likely.

Everything from oil to food.

Don't forget that Mexico has absolutely massive oil reserves.

The economic devastation would effect them immediatley and crash their economy.

There wouldn't be time to they'd have to roll over.

Yet you cannot feed yourselves, fucking nigger

Getting the MSM on your side against Trump is not hard, lol.

So Mexicans are so adverse to fixing their own problems that they'll instigate a war between the two countries?

damage control much

They already have a thing in place with china and china uses it to backdoor NAFTA. The only reason Mexico even exists and has any economy is due to the proximity to the US. Shut the door and they become zimbabwe.

sorry taco nigger but its over for you

Food that you buy and then process and export. GG faggot

>TEN FEET HIGHER

Then it wasn't sent to me.

>everybody calls trudeau a cuck
>he'll bend the knee and canada will go unpunished
>epn going to challenge trump, mexico will become failing garbage

feels good to be a cuck

Mexican oil production is on the decline my man.

tradingeconomics.com/mexico/crude-oil-production

America is virtually self sufficient in energy, with the shale boom. If anything, the Mexicans will need American companies to produce shale oil in their country, or export American shale oil to their country.

Now they are going to look into EU. thanks ameribros for a sweet future trade deal

Various construction firms, but this is a no brainer. Construction has been strong since Trump's election.

How is it over for me? i live well, have a lot of money, and go anywhere, heck i even own US Visa, how's over for me you fatty?

Water is back in California. Your almonds and avocados are worthless.

I see 8 cubes

Almonds from Mexico? are you even fucking serious?.... are you EVEN FUCKING SRS?

>i live well, have a lot of money, and go anywhere

Don't work when your money is all in a shitty currency based on an economy that is on the verge of collapse.

you're going to die dumb nigger after we raze your crops kill your people and burn down your cities

Or convince some chinamen of making some factories here and there with lolis and money.

Not to mention the billions Mexicans get sent back via western union. It actually surpassed Mexico's oil economy recently

keep telling yourself that Guzman, poncho and juan are coming home this Christmas

>If anything we can begin trading with Europe.
lol, good luck getting through all the regulations, restrictions and quality control. EU isn't US, where people doesn't care about previously mentioned things.