WE WUZ FOUNDERS N SHIEEET

Were whites infact the first people in North America?
What would happen to natives and other non whites if we were?

Other urls found in this thread:

mariusmoldvaer.com/heimat-hiraeth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC384887/
yfull.com/tree/Q-M1107/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr9-9qrboEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would we just kick literally everyone out and have the first 100% white republic for the first time in hundreds of years?

Now that I am in the process of becoming more diverse and I can see Germany slowly becoming America I wonder what an all white america would look like.

Amazing probably.

America was 90% white up until 1965.
Even with negroes dragging us down, we were still able to hold up the nation.
Shit, even being outnumbered 10 to 1 in SA, SA still has the highest literacy rates in Africa.
Rhodesia had the highest literacy rates when they were outnumbered 32 to 1.
Our average heights have been dragged down by about 2 inches or so.
Our average IQ has been dragged down by AT LEAST 8 points.
Our average income has also been dragged down by at least 25% by these assholes.
I could only imagine a truly white America.

>90% white
It was never quite that high

That is why I hate the 60% shitpostings.
America like it is right now is a loss for all white people.

And you don't deserve it.
Like yeah we are going to become america 2.0 in the middle of europe but we kinda deserve to be enriched for all the shit we have done in history.
You really don't. America is great.

we undercovering this, but natives were like no no the is our burial ground stop

You don't deserve any of this shit either Hans.
Even if you try to elect change, the top parties will just form a coalition and prevent your votes from mattering.
Truly this world needs a cleansing of the elite so the people can defend their own nation and retake their birthright that is western democracy.

>we kinda deserve to be enriched for all the shit we have done in history
get that cuckspeak out of your fucking mind

With the new budget cut to the EPA, he also removed the funding for nature reserves preserved by native americans.

>get that cuckspeak out of your fucking mind
I get most of that from Sup Forums. This is the first time I didn't get an emphatic "FUCK YEAH GO DIE!" from an American poster.
I bet I could find the "germany is trying to ruin europe for the third time in 100 years" picture in 10 different threads right now if I go looking.
I didn't really hate my German identity before coming to Sup Forums

Germans are cool
Like half of white Americans have german ancestors, just the jews fucked everything

We don't hate Germans.
We just hate the average docile, cuck like behavior of the average German, culminated in large part because Russia didn't share the blame for WW2 for invading poland ALONG with Germany.

Hitler and Merkel fucked Europe sure but if you start believing in the whole 'sin of your father' bullshit you are part of the marxist cucks.

Come on Hans you are better than this.

Boere bo!

What is an average SA name btw?
Franz?
Jans?
Nigel?
Christopher?
I'd assume it's something from dutch descent.

BROEDER

Lots of french/dutch names.
9 out of the 13 most popular afrikaans last names are actually from the french Huguenots.
Popular names would be like:
Johanes
Jan
So I guess for a stereotypical name for south african posters call us Johan or Jan

The boere republic will be strong once again!

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERIKENS AND SHIET

Texas is full of German towns and by extension- Germans.

WHERE CAN I HAVE MORE OF THIS user

>mfw my name is the most popular name in SA
I guess I really shouldn't be surprised though, considering you have a large town named after it.

Latinos are white, dude. White demographics are stable if you stop pretending otherwise.

NL, flemish belgium, and denmark.

Cut that shit out.

Fucking wake up to the absolute SLANDER campaign against your country and realize that Germany is a favorite proxy for the current political theater.

Germans are beautiful, noble, pure, godly and monogamous.

It's the opposite. Solutreans were Clovis peoples following game east along the ice sheets. They settled in France to everyone's confusion.

link to evidence or its fake meme

Actually it's a large city. It's right next to another large city, pretoria (which btw has a better looking union building than usa imho), and well they've basically become one city in recent years.

Huh, I didn't realize Pretoria and Johannesburg were so close.
Also, you produce the best firearms IMHO

You don't hate Germans but you hate the behavior of the average German?
Sounds like you hate Germans.

like the whole refugee shit. I am against letting them all in and letting them do crime and forcing them on Europe
BUT Germans are good hosts to a fault. If someone from america for example came visiting I would feel bad if I didn't show them a few hidden comfy beergardens and had a few drinks with them and introduced them to some German qts.

That thinking applied to geopolitics is why we are so cucked right now. We try to be hospitable to people who do not deserve it.

>Germany is a favorite proxy for the current political theater.
Maybe there is some truth to that but I still think most countries hate germany.
I only really interact with non-germans through Sup Forums and I do believe people are more honest about their feelings if they are anonymous.

>I bet I could find the "germany is trying to ruin europe for the third time in 100 years" picture in 10 different threads right now if I go looking

That majority of people doing that though are just shitposters and people engaging in banter.

The truth is, the majority of Sup Forumsacks hate any white country being flooded in with 3rd worlders.

We just hide our anger and frustration behind ironic shitposting.

No, no you misunderstand Hans.
I dislike what Germans have BEEN TAUGHT they are. I do not hate the Germans themselves.
I infact love your work ethic, your architecture, your fashion, your language, your culture, and even those funny sounding people near the Swiss border.
I want to be buried under pic related when I die.

>latinos
>white

fuck off

My both of my grandfathers were in the trench war, against disgusting commies, and they both talk so proudly of their times in the army.
One of them was a soldier and a highly trained one. He loves talking about how they steamrolled the commies.
The other one was in the air force and talks about how talented the pilots were, calling them one of the best in the world.
As a millennial this makes me so sad to have missed out on the prime of my country.

>hiraeth
Wtf is this shit? I've been learning German for a few months now and have like 36% Duolingo done now.
Is this the English version of the word "Heimat"?
This
I bet you'll enjoy this.
Here's a picture of my great great grandfather Johannes.
He died in 1946, fought in WW1. We're Dutch, no relation to Hitler.

Learn to read between the lines brother.

That place is genuinely amazing.
Kinda ruined if too many people look around but still.

Well, there is no proof, but if there was proof that Solutreans did appear on the continent first it would mean that the people who carry the most Solutrean heritage would be the rightful owners of the continent.
If I'm not mistaken, this would be Finns and Estonians for sure.

>hiraeth
it's Welsh

>half Moorish and half jungle savage mongrels are white

How retarded are you?

Nice try Ghengis Khan
Look up heimat, very closely translated, and looks similar enough in spelling to me.

>hurrr genghis durr

The genetic history of Europe is characterized by mixing with mudblood scum from the Middle East. This particularly affects Southern and Western Europe.
The real European genetics are to be found up North and East. This is a verified fact.
Some admixture from a Siberian population makes no difference to the fact that Anglo-Saxons have virtually no European heritage, being alien Middle Easterners to our continent.

>we are going to become america 2.0
Hah.

>Wtf I hate anglos now
No, but seriously, northern Samis are closer related to the siberian dwellers.
Not southern finns or estonians tho.

The indians also wiped out the polynesians on the West coast.

>what is google

Yes. Read up on the Soloutrean Hypothesis. The only criticism of it is literally a bandwagon fallacy.

They look almost identical.
>mariusmoldvaer.com/heimat-hiraeth

>but we kinda deserve to be enriched for all the shit we have done in history.

Peak german self hate.

Holy fuck just nuke this country, it's nothing but cuckolds here

Quite a resemblance.

>WE WUZ ANCIENT AMERICANS AN SHIIIIIIIIIT

>believes in the Solutrean Atlantic population route
Leave Archaeology to real Archaeologists plz

Checked
You should have noticed how odd the word looks. In German, how often do you see "ae" (except when imitating ä when the character is unavailable) and "th"?

First time hearing this. Plz post source I wanna see c14 dates and the lític assemblage

>The M173 marker is only found in the M45 Y chromosomes of the eastern Siberians and North and Central American natives and not in those of the Middle Siberians or South Americans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC384887/

It's a fringe theory, but it's supported by the haplogroup difference, between south american natives and north american natives.

>It's a fringe theory, but it's supported by the haplogroup difference, between south american natives and north american natives.
That's how most things start out.
In 20 years we'll know the truth either fact or false.

Wtf I wanna do my Master in USA now!
Thnx

Check this out.
Anzick=Clovis individual.

yfull.com/tree/Q-M1107/

Some European Q is definitely very close to American, but it's unknown if the Americans voyaged across the sea to spread their seed or if it has something to do with Turkic migrations.
Germanics are notoriously Hun-mixed after all.

Can confirm, they originate from Spain, portugal and Italy. They just tend to act like niggers, even in their home countries

VARY INTERDASTING

One day we will reveal that the real redpill it's the Khanpill.

That we are all the descendants of the Great Khan that descends from a wolf.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr9-9qrboEU

Are the Solutreans hyperboreans? Are the northernmost parts of America the Ultimata Thule? Are Canada/Alaska/Idaho/Montana/Dakota/Michigan worthy homes for the white man?

Oh fuck off you self loathing cunt.
America deserves it for backing Britain and stopping german expansion.
>t. anglo