Americucks will keep living on this garbage instead of supporting the produce industry...

>Americucks will keep living on this garbage instead of supporting the produce industry, therefore making natural foods much cheaper and more abundant and help save the planet
MY COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/03/survey-fast-food-makes-up-54-of-restaurant-sales-in-france/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh vegetarianism

Cows eat produce, we eat cows, produce is getting eaten, now if we can figure out how to turn vegans into soylent green or hamburgers we will have it made.

I usually get the burger on the left at BK

still tastes good

D FENS, is that you?

MANY American's diets have got better. McDonald's sales went down 6% in the USA last year. Many other places also. Wendy's has went up, but their food is not nearly as processed, like their beef and chicken. Organic sales also went up to like 10-12% in 2016 also.

Im not saying many Americans are not still obese, but I have hope things will get better. Many things are already getting better.

lol,artificial meat is the key to making that left burger 100% all the time.

>Not eating a delicious Wendy's® sandwich meal
>being a pleb who doesn't support right-wing eateries
Pick two.

Stop body shaming the whopper.

Yep, spicy chicken or baconator is it. hell even their grilled chicken sandwich is good.

people can eat this stuff, just stop being fucking lazy, even if you go chop some wood, people need to get off their asses

Just eat MC then you fucking nigger. It's so much better anyways.

you COULD make it with real meat from the pig you slaughtered i guess
the bread is weird though

Not eating healthy makes you reactionary and overly emotional. It makes sense you guys all eat like shit.

what is this

Always tasty, but definitely the most expensive. A medium baconator meal is $10+ easily. Still nice to have every one in a while

Per person beef consumption is the lowest on record.

Burgers ain't the problem lad.

Weapons grade autism known as fluffy ponies.

Surprisingly Wendy's nuggets are rather healthy compared to other brands. A good dose of protein alongside their baked potatos can run you a decent, nonfattening meal for under 5 bucks

shit like high fructose corn syrup is one of the leading causes of obesity in america. not a hamburger. as long as u dont eat a big mac and large fries and coke EVERYday you will be fine.

this tbqh
Wendy's is god tier non-local fast food burgies.

What burger king do you go to where they smash the burger before giving it to you

fire house sub near me is great too. not sure if they are nation wide

meh wendy's(baconator=tasty) is ok i guess,but i like to make it on my own the most,with lots of meat,bacon,cheese,mushrooms,chips,sour cream and tomatoes,just saying.

>eating modern Wendy's after they destroyed Dave's original vision.

Wendy's these days is a salty fucking mess.

In Israel McDonald's burgers are 100% kosher beef meat because to get a kosher certification you need real meat, and you will get fined for having a non-kosher restaurant in Israel.

Are you guys serious????

Left looks dry and shitty.

Right looks juicy meaty burger.

Know your burgers plebs.

Places like 5 guys, shake shack and in an out will replace traditional fast food

look at this burger

Also, the chicken nuggets are 100% chicken breast, and our fries are 100% potato and are fried with Canola oil.

ikr.these vegies are only confined to their own beliefs that eating meat has so many negatives over plants.not saying that plants are bad but ya know they should stop being such assholes about it.

>not slaughtering for getting your own meat and thus teaching you kids how to kill infidels

Burger King makes great burgers.

OP is a faggot.

Why in the street though? Don't they want their meat clean?

ITT: fast food advertisers

Some of us dont always have the time. Thats literally the whole point of fast food. If Ive spent all day running around doing shit the last thing I want to do is dirty up my kitchen when I finally get home.

I don't understand how McDonalds still exists.

Quality wise nearly every burger place is better
Price wise, most fast food places have a dollar menu or equivalent

"the produce industry"

nah bro,the ones that don't die from the germs are the winners.

too big to fail.

burger king has fuck all in comparison to hungry jacks

if I were american i'd do a late night driving to get some wendys or jack in the box or whatever neighborhood joint there is, and then drive slowly back at my affordable house and smoke a bowl while sitting on wall to wall carpet. Its a hell when you can't do these things

Why doesn't someone take an actual picture of the burger, not some pro shot.

it looks like shit
it tastes like shit
but you dont pay shit prices

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Kek. How's McDonald in Serbia?

There is nothing wrong with HFCS, just that people have too much of it. Same could be said of sugar or any junk food.

It doesn't matter OP, you will never convince the faggots on this board that the entire meat industry is on borrowed time. I eat meat, by the way, but to think it is going to be around forever like it is right now is nothing short of delusion. Get it while you can.

worst thing ever.

>McDonald's in Israel
>Eat these deep fried potatoes, Zid
>They're Kosher, I swear

Kek

Jews falling for the greatest American export.

good goyim, keep eating meat, we only have your best interests in mind

Meat is more important to the human diet than fruits and vegetables.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Do you know the reason of it being so shit?

Israel is very strict about being kosher. You need a rabbi to test it once a while, and a kosher licence. If it was not kosher they will get fined and sued all the time here.

Black people. They keep a lot of horrible things alive, like cable TV and grape soda.

More fruit and veges go bad than meat and dairy. About a quarter isn't harvested or considered good enough to sell, while 40% that is sold goes bad or isn't eaten at home.

mexican intellectuals

>McDonald in Serbia
>Worst thing ever
>Not kebab

wot

Is Wendys really right winged?

Take like 15-25 mins to clean up you lazy fuck.

Both are important, you need a balanced consumption of all the food pyramid.

>Wendy's these days is a salty fucking mess.
FACT.

Last time I ate there almost 7 years ago, I contracted the worst case of food poison I ever had. They apologized, and offered me a $25 gift card for my inconvenience.... As if eating more of their food was going to make up for 3 straight days of puking, shitting fluids and being dehydrated. No more.

I want a hamburger, I make it myself. If I want to get sick, Ill hang out with my in-laws 5 kids....god knows at least one of them has something at any given time.

The burger on the right looks better imo

The burger on the right is the one I've gotten so many times that it's actually the one that elicited a desire from me. The one on the left is pretty but is more like a work of art than an obtainable thing

What is kosher anyways, isn't it just blessed by a Rabbi and not seafood or an animal with hooves.

This! Just take a multi-vitamin. That's the same thing, right guys?

>peanuts

what a meme

>go to the US
>can't eat processed food
>everything is too salty, too greasy, too chimical

Americans, you are eating shit but you are too brainwashed to realise

There is no kebab in Serbia.

Kinda, you need to make sure you have enough water and fats to dissolve and absorb them.

No.

bad quality of ingredients.

Also, if a burger is tasty, it probably looks like shit.

>he doesn't understand supply and demand
>he thinks that if more people buy organic the price will go down
This is why we don't trust liberals to make economics decisions

There are alot of things that food needs to pass to be kosher. For an example: every last bit of blood must be drained from the meat, because blood is not kosher.

You can't eat milk and meat together, and must wait after eating one a few hours before you eat the other. And more...

yes there is.

>Both are important, you need a balanced consumption of all the food pyramid.

>believing in the jew food triangle

A lot of that is just wasted as it can't be absorbed since it's technically inorganic or synthetic.

Might as well spend that $15 on fruit instead.

What restaurants are somewhat decent in Serbia?

Do you also filter the fluoride out of your tap-water?

They posted pepe on twitter a few weeks ago

Yes. Just look at vegetarians.

Checkmate.

It should be removed.

supply and demand.how does he not realize this?

wendy's is only good for their fries

newsfeed.time.com/2013/05/03/survey-fast-food-makes-up-54-of-restaurant-sales-in-france/

>work at dairy queen
>lovingly craft burgers so they look like the ones displayed on the walls
>ensure toppings and sauces are evenly distributed
>wrap so it's not compressed by the paper
>watch the front serving staff grab the burger like it's trying to flee
>stuff it into the bag like they're angry at it
>throw shit on top of it
>bounce bag around three times before giving it to the customer

Fucking women

Burger King sucks, anyway.

Probably the worst fast-food chain.

Meat is important, nobody said otherwise. But saying it is more important than lest say vegetables and carbonates is false.

We should get Robbaz to design the factories

why?also kebab and shawarma are not original food,they are just copies of giros.

>tfw after a decade of not touching junkfood like that i bought some burger at mcdonalds
>it tasted of nothing
>was practically falling apart in my mouth
>didn't feel like having eaten anything after i was done

Jesus Christ, why do people even eat trash like that?

The one on the right doesn't even look like a Whopper™

Correct

I thought Burger-ranch is worse, no?

USA America, a shitty place.

5 guys for example

Don't French work the fewest hours too, they have no excuse not to make their food. Though I guess they would be making French food.

Those 10 nugs for 1.50 though

get kerbals to work at the factories.

nah.