Scientists create Human Pig Hybrid

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

>“In ancient civilizations, chimeras were associated with God,” he says, and our ancestors thought “the chimeric form can guard humans.”

How the fuck is this shit halal?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/01/soft-robot-helps-the-heart-beat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Furry women when?

They are trying to use these to grow hearts that can be used to be transplanted into people who need them.

I don't think so

wonder what it tastes like

Holy shit, artificial feminists

never, faggot. go outside

Freemason shit, fallen angels the gods of the wicked

They will see their abominations die again

FAKE
N
E
W
S

road, hell, paved, good intentions, etc.

CATGIRLS SOON

this site is reserved for your racial superiors, don't speak half baked conspiracy theories as if we're on equal terms

man bear pig when

Pretty sure an embryo made from an altered cow ovum was created some years ago. An awful lot of advancements have been taking place in genetic manipulation. Single parent embryos are a thing now as well.

I want crystal to smother her paws into my face and tell me a can't penetrate her but I can suck on her toes all I want.

Hope your heart goes out

MANBEARPIG
WHEN?

haha that was really clever how you phrased that i especially like how you said etc. when there was nothing left in the phrase to be said, upboated!

the perfect american race is finally here

Welp it's time to build the Warrens.

I would have expected human/chimp hybrids to come first. I really hope the future isn't full of freaky shit like this.

underrated

Picture of the scientist

if they are talking about it in the news now you can bet your ass they were actually doing this stuff in underground labs 20 years ago

Furfags, leave! All you'll get is pig-potatoe-people, they'll look like that fucking Google doodle of that retard in a chair.

oh wow they created danish people

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE CATGIRLS REAL

NO
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BECOME SYNTHETIC UBERMENSCH
BIOENGINEERS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then what's that in OP?

I'm pretty sure this was literally an episode of Psi Factor.

Oh

This is what happened to the antediluvian civilizations before the cataclysm that destroyed them all. The memory of which lived on as the gods of pharonic Egypt (egypt being the only colony to survive the sinking of Atlantis)

Spot on.

Anime becoming real is not always good...

A PIGMAN JERRY!

>“In ancient civilizations, chimeras were associated with God,"

No they weren't. Goddamned Christians.

its just one more step for us to become gods

But Muslims already exist.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope. This is wrong on so many levels. Thou shalt not profane the human form. Thou shalt not make a machine with the likeness of a human mind. Nope.

Don't

>human pig
>not human cat girl
Regular human girls are pigs

I wish China the best of luck in their endeavor. Wish we could join you in researching the future.

Madoka Magica when?

plz stop
revelation was right again

Fake
Furfags fuck off, you will always be unwanted scum

STOP IT YOU NORMIES.
YOU WILL CURSE US ALL

Making Catgirls real!!

Can we start cloning breeding stock women already to save the white race?

What the fuck, cat girls when boys?

it's literally just forcing a pig embryo to not instantly reject human cells, even the article states that only 1 in 100,000 cells are human cells.

besides you should probably be worried about china more than this. those cunts are doing wacky shit with no regard for ethics.

>Trump made petgirls real

HELLO.

>creating human pig hybrids for organ harvesting

Wait, does that mean, 20-30 years down the line, we could be eating human pork?

One step closer to Manbearpig

So is something actually going to be born from this, like a living being, or is this just a proof of concept test?

>americans claim leafs are the dogbotherers

Damn, that little guy is a ORC?
Fuck, I hope Emperor Trump will erase the orc race, because that is some serious Warhammer BS.

Meme magic created God emperor and Orcs, Kek is unstoppable.

Is this the bogdanoffs doing?

GENETICALLY ENGINEERED DOG GIRLS SOON.

yay science

>pounds per square inch factor
what did they mean by this?

Ever hear of Greek mythology? Sphinxes? Pegasus? THE ACTUAL CHIMERA?

Tons of funky animal half breeds in pre christ relgions.

Lena Dunham's already been around for 25+ years. This is a nonstory.

We are doing it with machinery.
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/01/soft-robot-helps-the-heart-beat/

Fuck biology. Light is faster than chemical impulse, machinery is stronger than flesh. We will surpass the chimeras.

This needs more (You)s

>creating pig men

We are in the 40k universe

We are at the dawn of the dark age of technology

Holy shit, the elder are out there, chaos gods are real, necron robots lurk through dead worlds

Can't wait!

>Africa

This is best

So basically it's a pig but with extra human organs put in it to harvest layer

They just authorized telomere manipulation research in humans, like yesterday, and they already have a fucking chimera.

Kek

It is fine, we already have the Emperor.

Danish people have been performing experiments with human-pig mixing for thousands of years now.
They must be pissed now that they weren't the first to get results.

>besides you should probably be worried about china more than this. those cunts are doing wacky shit with no regard for ethics.
You think I'm not? I'm a fairly technologically progressive guy but anything to do with cloning/biological experimentation like this and AI are complete no-gos for me. There have been enough thought experiments done for nearly a century now to prove why none of that is a good thing.

We're finally making that shitty McDonalds creepypasta real.
Thanks Trump.

awww that picture is cute as fuck
we need a very cute funeral
a very cute abomination

Chimeras appear in Christianity too. Google Image: Cherubim

i will pound krystals tight little

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is that?

This was actually done 5+ years ago.

Surprised they're only just now informing the population.

TRUMP MUST SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO FUND THIS SHIT
Cat girls user, cat girls.

One Amy Shumer isn't enough???

In all fairness though, I can't wait for my Penguin-Human hybrid son so he can be the ultimate alpha male with absolute patrician taste

that show is fucking garbage.

Pretty important desu.

Once self driving cars become a thing, we're going to have significantly less car accidents, which means significantly less organs being donated.

We're already unable to provide the number of organs people need, it's only going to get worse.

We need to develop a sustainable supply of human organs, and growing them in pigs isn't a bad way to do it.

Goddammit

When Trump passes away from natural causes, at the age of 100, his soul will merge with Barron, who is already a powerful psychic, and the emergent being will lead us to a new age of prosperity.

>>I would have expectedhuman/chimp hybrids to come first
>what are negroids

>cat girls
>not wanting superior wolf and dog girls
Dogs are loyal animals and are humanity's best friends. Cats, if they were larger, would eat people.

>nutted but she still suckin

Have all the (You)s

>Ever hear of Greek mythology? Sphinxes? Pegasus? THE ACTUAL CHIMERA?

Yes, that's why I am so irritated by Christians continuing to appropriate from a goddamned extinct culture. Shameless.

I thought there was an agreement among the scientific community not to do this cross-species shit back when cloning became viable in the late '90s.

Rubber johnny

Holy fuck thats based as fuck.
Imagine all the people waiting for lungs and other organs could get them. Right now they just wait until they day. I hope this idea wont get talked bad in the media or some liberal faggots.

>halal

It's not. We're breeding a race of super soldier pig/human hybrids to fight the muslims. Every kill sends them straight to hell.