Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=YMX3NGu1KRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ask myself every day if Rachel Maddow has a vagina.

I've never seen it so I doubt it exists.

>new rule
if you are a woman
you dont get to speak

If you don't have a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

New rule: If you don't own a firearm, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

>new rule
That's not how it works.

If you don't have a gun...

If you aren't a millionaire, you don't get to make laws taxing them.

> not taxing millionaire and billionaires to death
I don't believe in giving welfare to the wealthy

>If you aren't a millionaire, you don't get to make laws taxing them.

Yeah, about that. Look at both Houses...

New rule: if you aren't an immigrant then you don't get to make laws regarding them.

is this what abortion is? vaginas?

don lemon suffers from a crippling opiate addiction

New rule: if you get pregnant, pay for your own fucking mistake

> Iam pro life when it comes to a clump of cells in a women's womb
> Iam pro war also

Fuck off Conservashit

Holy

People with vaginas will ever be rational enough to enact laws responsibly.

omfg this.

New Rule: Vagina's are now considered public property

Nice quints.

Witnessed, and checked.

Every literal being is basically a clump of cells, even if people have abortions, the max weeks before you can do it needs to vbe lowered. A 12 week baby is basically a mini infant

>appeal to accomplishment fallacy

*zzzzzzzzz*

But women get to make laws regulating my wallet? Nuh-uh, get fucked roastie sow.

But... according to you yes we do.
Hence your whining.

So rape is legal now?

>if you don't have guns
>you can't make laws about them

>babies are grown in the vagina

Checked

New Rule: If you don't use your vagina as God intended your opinion on how they are used is invalid.

NEW RULE:

If you don't have a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them

If you don't own a business, you don't get to make laws regulating them

>if you don't have a penis you don't get to make laws regulating them

>Conservashits are pro-war
>Conservashits vote to avoid war with Russia

ShitLibs vote to kill their babies in abortion clinics
and on the battlefield.

ShitLibs will defend this >> theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

ShitLibs are anti-Life. They are a death cult that must be destroyed.

Nobody is stopping women from having sex or doing whatever else they want with their vaginas.

People just want to prevent them from murdering unborn babies.

New Rule: If you're gender is a net drain, you get no say in laws and regulations

OLD RULE: If you are a citizen of a nation, you are subject to it's laws, regardless of your genitalia.

It's perfectly legitimate for a nation to require women to have babies if they get pregnant. A case of the greater good being served at the expense of individual preferences, much the same way the military draft is also a legitimate use of government power.

Your new rule is dumb, and doesn't work.

Rape is now legal, kek.

your*

New Rule: If you don't know the difference between your and you're, you are not allowed to post on /b.

I would bang her so hard

Whats wrong, conservatives scare you? Maybe go to DC and start some more riots you faggot. You have no say in anything anymore. Cry more

>babies are made in vaginas and not in the uterus

hmmm

hive mind at work

>/b
>on Sup Forums
you have to go back

Nope its just using your illogical dumb fuck cuck argument against you... Enjoy!

>>/b
>>on Sup Forums
>you have to go back

Oh, fuck me!

stay triggered , Conservafaggot .

Your breed is dying out and Drumpf election was its last breath

>> Iam pro life when it comes to a clump of cells in a women's womb
>> Iam pro war also
>Fuck off Conservashit

War to defend those who cannot defend themselves. Same thing. Would you have criminals, tyrants and murderers free because they choose that life?

You are that murderer.

Lol.. you people never have any thing to say except a bunch of childish insults.. I think your mom needs to tuck you in

What about post op trans Jenner she still shlongin

If you don't own a gun, you don't get to make laws regulating them.

Lol, that backfires on them doesn't it?

I don't care what they do with their vagina, I don't care if a girl wants to have 100 abortions, I just don't want my tax dollars footing the bill.

>dying out
>won the election

how much more retarded can the left get

But I love vaginas!

In Sweden it is

I have a vagina, its called my girlfriend

See this is what I dont understand, if you suddenly get a serious illness do they have to foot the bill for that? I know we have free healthcare over here but everybody gets help regardless of gender. You cant expect men to pay for your abortions if you're not also paying for their healthcare

>loses the popular vote by 3 million legitimate votes
> republicans can only win elections by suppressing votes and low voter turn out and right wing coup by the FBI

Sure thing , Cletus

Nice, you get that info from CNN? I bet you got an A+ today in Kindergarden class! Good job you cuck

Not an argument

This is very transphobic towards those transwomen who haven't yet had their procedures.

It's not even about health care, let's just get into planned parenthood and birth control.

They want government funded abortions and birth control, but the idea of a government funded vasectomy would be blasphemy in their eyes. It's another form of birth control, why should you expect to cover birth control for women if you can't support the same for men?

>My tax dollars paying for slut pills and baby murder is somehow none of my business.
I don't give a shit what they do with their own money, leave me out of it.

Aside from prostitution, are there any laws regulating a vagina?

Men should be able to wave rights and responsibilities as long as abortion is legal then right?

fine.
Cordially:
If you have a vagina you have no business raising child born with a penis.

"Cletus" isn't an argument either you stump dumb piece of shit

I just gave my argument in the green text but I know you hillbilly trailer park trash faggots don't have a good edumucation

Then i wont pay for it asshole

Would you liberal faggots stop shilling this irrelevant dyke cunt? She's just another coward female who hides behind the false virtue of having a vagina.

>dems have drug us through the most wars where as the repubs only fuck up was not genociding the middle east after 911
Fuck off leaf with proxy

New rule: If your aren't a murderer you don't make laws about murder

youtube.com/watch?v=YMX3NGu1KRo

I found you.. watch out, you'll get arrested for rape sometime soon

women are silly though
left to their own devices and given enough time
they would destroy themselves and their loved ones

sex should have consequences for both genders, men being able to walk away makes things worse not better even if it is fair.

I've got a better proposal for a new rule instead. Rather than legislate over their bodies, their appearance, their behaviour, their rights, their role in society or any of that other trivial bullshit lets just decide fuck it.

New rule is we replace them instead in every field, every role, every function. Female AI, artificial wombs, the fucking lot. Mens liberation is going to be human liberation away from our shit-tier lesser gender and their constant demands that are no longer worth the return.

>I have no problem with killing babies when the mother was too careless to use protection
>I have a problem with killing people in a war scenario

Wew lad

How about if you dont have a vagina you don't have to pay for someone elses life mistakes who does have a vagina. You can have abortions you just have to pay for them yourselves retard liberals.

Men are more likely to be pro-choice than women, this is a bad plan on the part of the left.

Babies don't live inside the vagina so you're good.

If you don't have a gun you don't get to make laws regulating them

9mo later

If you aren't a man then you can't send us to war

New rule: If you don't have a penis, you don't get to make laws regulating them. Therefore, you have no right to say I'm not allowed to rape.

The child is in the womb, not the vagina.

American """" education""""

I'd like this dumb fuck to show me one important woman who did anything at all to benefit their own people..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

If you don't have an oil business, you don't get to make laws regulating them.