Mexican president won't meet with President Donald Trump

Does that mean we oficially stopped being allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o44Z824B_ks
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-nafta-mexico-meade-idUSKBN15A1Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Build wall now.

no, we dont have problem with people of united states, only with their russian puppet

Yup. Prepare your anus.

I wonder why Americans always respond with insults and offensive memes

>Tumblr filename
>flag
Want me to send you some bricks so you can start building, Paco?

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

see it by yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=o44Z824B_ks

He can refuse all he wants.

We don't require his approval to build the wall, bring our companies/jobs back, or stop sending them money.

honestly, no one in this country cares.

i miss the old usa, streets paved with gold usa
the not so bold usa, the do what you're told usa
i hate the new usa, the always rude usa
the renewed usa, the now we're all screwed usa
i miss the afraid usa, hand out the aid usa
i gotta say, last eight years i thought we played the usa
see we invented usa, there wasn't any usa
and now i look and look around and everybody wanna get paid
i used to love the usa, i used to love the usa
we even watched the NBA we thought we was the usa
what if the usa wrote a song about the usa
called "i miss the old usa" MAN THAT'D BE SO USA!
that's all it was usa, we still love the usa
and i love you like the usa loves the usa

Allies in what exactly ?

simply existing beside the USA doesn't make you an ally.

maybe fighting beside the american in multiple theaters of war would build some respect for your nation.

No it's just nieto trying to show he has balls

He'll meet with trump eventually because what choice does he actually have?

stop being a thorn in Americas side Mexico.

Yep. You're new allies will be Russia and China. I hope you don't mind seeing their warships and military in your ports and in bases on your land instead of us.

And I hope you realize that when WWIII happens, you will be invaded. Though not by us, we will be facing internal collapse via civil war brought on by seperatist and indepence movements backed by Russia and China.

Mexico needs the US, the US needs Mexico to stay in their country

You're on Sup Forums, what fuck do you expect you retarded taconigger

GAS THE SPICS
TACO WAR NOW

We were never allies, we were merely tolerating your existence.

t. Mexican Intellectual

That's just stupid and you know it

Just know that the majority of Americans voted for Clinton, not that orange faggot Trump. This entire board is filled with nothing but moody virgins wanting to suck Trump's tiny dick.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH: MEXICO

CANADA IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND

He's just pouting. If they go to the Chinese and get taken advantage of they will come crawling back.

Maybe let them do that for 5 years and turn the border cities into Vancouver kek.

Build wall, stay behind it.

What will mexico do now that america doesn't want their shit anymore.

Would rather take Mexico than Libcux, their cuisine is better than canadian shit like leaves (except gravy and fries)

They're just angry that they'll have to address the millions of illiterate peasants in Mexico instead of bleeding them off on the US.

If Nieto really cared about Mexicans, he would focus on improving their lives in Mexico.

And Vicente is just trying to stay relevant.

But I like Vince :(

It's quite impressive that the wall hasn't even been built yet and it's already keeping Mexicans out. Donald sure is on another level.

Your the ally nobody wants you literally are just cheap labor to us.

No more one-sided friendship, Juan.

The rest of the world hates spics more than they hate Americans paco. You're on the same level as Muslims as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to see your shit economy collapse under the weight of the wall. Fucking sub humans.

Allies? Friends? Seems like they wanted to take advantage of being our "friends" then when it came time for them to share the burden, they ran like fucking roaches in the light.

My whole life I thought we already had a wall and that we would shoot people trying to get in.

Doesn't seem to be the case.

I can tell you that Mexicans actually help the Americans in wars. They're also probably the best ally seeing as they have the most medal of honors from all minorities

everything will be fine, Pedro. It'd be a rather fast war, if it ever came to it though ;-)

Your leader is under huge pressure right now, if he bent the knee right away, he'd be, god forbid, labeled a raysist misogynistic Drumpftard pussy etc. and the rest of his political career would be intertwined with said liberal spin. If you're a true mexican intellectual (kek), you'd be able to track @EPD or w/e going through the stages of grief, real time. This is a pride issue, my man. I hope we'll be true amigos someday mexibro, but with a wall between our countries

He may still go, Peña is under a fuck load of pressure and everything he say no matter what piss off the people.

Take it as Peña saying "ok fuckers what the fuck do you want me to do, do I go or not?"

whats your peoples opinion on him?

That's what you get for taking the title of fattest nation away from us. We're taking it back, USA #1!!!!!!!

Well so far he haven't made anything to fuck Mexico even more but people blame him for everything anyway.

12% approval rate

day of the rake comes soon

>12% approval rate

holy shit, so this dude is a total cuck anyways? ive never even heard of your president until this incident, but im shocked this isnt a well known fact in the US

What a fag. During their co-press conference in mexico, the president agreed the wall would be beneficial for both countries.

you have no idea of the level of corruption this fucker and his people possess

my only hope is for trump to kill him or for Andres manuel lopez obrador to win in 2018

his political party is literally satan and lie to the most vulnerable sectors of the country for easy votes

>shocked that compromising information about someone opposed to Trump isn't propagated by the US media
Truly appalling.

Based mexican spotted

too busy building walls and gardening.

Because this is Sup Forums, you thin-skinned reggaeton dancer.

Why couldn't you guys have illegally entered the US? There's still time.

your leader is a butthurt faggot that gets mad at the idea of protecting your country's borders, fuck mexico desu

What the fuck is with reggaeton music all having the same beat by the way? Do they just like it that way?

>Andres manuel lopez obrador to win in 2018
Why don't you just move the Venezuela?

>his political party is literally satan and lie to the most vulnerable sectors of the country for easy votes
That's exactly what AMLO do.

Mexico needs the US as an ally more than we need Mexico.

why are you posting shitty slam poetry in a Persian fire licking forum?

Good, could use work

Everybody hates the puto.

>his political party is literally satan and lie to the most vulnerable sectors of the country for easy votes

You just described PRD/MORENA/PT not the PRI

Fuck off with your commie shit senpai, I don't want Mexico to become Venezuela 2 electric Boogaloo.

No on likes it but retards, and they don't notice that it's the same song over and over again

Real talk, amigo. I like americans, the few friends I do have from there. But I think I'd rather work in my piece of land, that's why I actually studied instead of going to harvest fields somewhere else.
I think all this wall stuff is the chance my beloved shithole of a country needed to get off our collective fat asses and actually do something.

Double nationality maser race reporting

that's how you deal with lesser races

You're better off not thinking about reggaeton lovers unless you wanna study human-shaped chimps.

Mexico is suicidal to go against Murrica, especially considering that they are so dependent on the burgers for everything.

If I was president of Mexico, I would meet with Trump and agree on paying for the wall, with two conditions:

- I would only compromise to cover the original estimated cost of the wall ($12 billion). If the budget inflated and the wall turned out to be much more expensive, too bad, fuck off, the burgers will pay for the extra cost.
- I would argue that the wall (and it's payment) would put a strain on the Mexican economy and would ask for trade agreements to compensate and aleviate the strain.

Other than that, I would find a way of secretly getting back at the murrisharts, like turning a blind eye to the building of tunnels, planting secret scouts to monitor the whereabouts of border patrol, and even letting muslim terrorists sneak by the border. If the burgers accused me of doing all these things I would deny it vehemently and tell them to take care of their own country, I take care of mine. Without proof, they couldn't do anything to screw Mexico (anymore than it's already going to be screwed).

said the brown cuck from europe
when are u gonna pay like pay debts like greece

>Real talk, amigo. I like americans, the few friends I do have from there. But I think I'd rather work in my piece of land, that's why I actually studied instead of going to harvest fields somewhere else.
>I think all this wall stuff is the chance my beloved shithole of a country needed to get off our collective fat asses and actually do something.
God damn, I hope you run for office down there one day.

Now you have my respect mexico.

Mexico is a liability as a neighbor. It's like letting your drug addicted half brother crash in the RV that is parked behind your house.

That's what I'm getting at I guess. Feels like you'd have to be fucking stupid to listen to the same damn song over and over again with slightly different lyrics.

I try not to think about them but I live in the city and they love to drive by with their windows down blasting this shit. For like a month I thought it was just one guy with the same album or something but it's literally the same beat in every reggaeton song.

If there's so much as a bad batch of tacos on a cruise ship heading back from mexico, we're going to declare war on your shitty country, paco.

>Mexico is suicidal to go against Murrica
Well, yes. It's already murder central, it was about time to do or die.

I am not gay but your Mexican president is a very handsome and beautiful man.

thats fake news you are doing. demented liberals get lit by the color red. no eye contact, no insults and wearing anything related to trump will get you punched.

mabe not. right now they can reorganize and change. we all should do it. without the big usa backing mexico they can organize better and mabe even shut off their drug organizations if this wall and the drug liberation thing gets really effective.

I-i care

You're not even in NATO so we couldn't give a single fuck about you

7/10 , needs some more punch.

Did Mexico assist a lot in defending the border? If not then Trump's acting rightfully.

Mexican Finance Minister BTFO's the Mexican President.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-nafta-mexico-meade-idUSKBN15A1Z8

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

Checked

You'll come out better because of all this. The idea we have here is America First. But not only that, we want mexicans to think Mexico First. The best geopolitical situation is mutual respect of sovereignties and interests. We'll get there, but certainly there will be autistic screeching in your own country like we had/have here. Your version of pic related will come soon.

Yeah. That's what had some fat women wet on their sweat-soaked panties back on elections time.
There were shouts of "Enrique, baby, come sleep on my mattress" (it rhymes in spanish), I shit you not.
I will always hate a big part of my connationals for making decisions that impact the whole country with their nether regions.

gas yourself niggerfaggot

Canada did the same with the weedman

Maybe if you would stop being a fucking leech we wouldn't hate you so much.
And get a new flag. Stop copying Italy.

Weedman is pretty handsome, alright. No homo.

Is shit noise made by niggers from dominicans and puerco ricans, hence why is the same shit all the time.

>Andres manuel lopez obrador

fuck no, I don't want mexico to become memezuela 2.0.

The Mexican government is officially in a full rout.

>capitulating to the criminal element
>ignoring the people
>shunning a border-sharing country
>refused help on several occasions
>has been shown to be subsidizing illegal migration and drug trade for profit
>now this

I feel for you, Tacobros.
Get a marketable skill and legally migrate and we can be buds. Okay?

Is that you Fernando, I swear to god i will beat the shit out of you next time i see you you fucking obrador shill cocksucker.

gospeed mexibro, godspeed

exactly. when I'm high, I dont want a song to end, I just want to keep nodding to the beat and the drooling voice that comes with it. the genre is just one long song

The White political and economic elite get to be rid of their Indos from the Southern third of the country, while getting economic benefits from them spending greenbacks. It's a win win situation to them.

Yes. We need to treat illegals as an invading army. Shoot on sight.

Doesn't Trump realize that China will try to win us like Germany back in WW1? Expect this time they'll succeed? Does he really want a Chinese ally so close to home, because I certainly don't want to be allied with those fuckers. Like, why can't he just talk to Peña about the benefits of the wall instead of just being like
>HURR YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
On second thought, Peña will never accept the wall, he's with the cartels. Ah well.

>Andres Manuel Lopez Obracuck
Fuck off with your commie shit. Pedro Ferriz and Bronco are the only sensible options.

Mexico has provoked us for far to long!

>they actually believe we have a better option at the moment

RHQSMCEC

RIENDOME
HASTA
QUE
SE
ME
CAIGA
EL
CULO