Anti-Choicers

I am so fucking sick of this shit.

Why the FUCK are we still having this discussion? It's 2017 and yet somehow abortion rights are still an "issue."

This should be a closed case. "My body, my choice." If you don't like abortions, don't get one. It really is that simple.

But you fucking conservatives just can't keep your moral judgments to yourself, and you had to vote Trump into office. You just have to block progress at every fucking opportunity, don't you?

Sigh.

You are jeopardizing women's rights. Fuck you. FUCK you.

This has to stop.
Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/canadian-parents-paying-less-to-adopt-african-american-babies-1.2805227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. eugenicist

Trump is a retard and I hope he dies a horrible death from cancer.

Not only their rights but their health as well*

You fetishize the fetus all day long, claiming that it has a right to live. But you don't give a single solitary fuck how many women have to die so that you feel morally righteous.

yes, i completely support abortions, they are one of the greatest medical advancements in history
a sheboon killing her shit-niglets is great

then pay for it without my tax dollars whore.

>killing my child is fine because i said so

>If you don't like abortions, don't get one. It really is that simple.

Not an argument.

People in opposition view it as murdering a baby (it is).

I think abortion is literally murder. I also think literal murder is A-OK.

That's pretty rich. Fact is that we can't even get to the topic of funding because America is so backwards that we can't even decide whether abortion should be legal in the first place. I'd be happy to discuss why funding for abortion should be considered an investment in public health, but we aren't even at that stage in the conversation at that point.

>Trump is asked a question as followed, "If abortions are made illegal and a woman gets one, would you punish them?"
>Trump answers, "well yeah, I guess I would, they broke the law"
>News stations everywhere spin it as "TRUMP WANTS TO PUNISH WOMEN FOR ABORTIONS, DECLARES WAR ON WOMEN"

>Completely fine with your body, your choice
>Your payment method, please?
>Taxpayers shouldn't fund you fixing your mistakes

Nobody is saying abortion is illegal or you can't make that choice, but taxpayers like me are no longer footing the bill for your abortions. That's all this means.

if you dont like murder dont murder someone

>It's 2017
Meme post.

Sage.

Stop murdering children, whore.

the only real position on abortion that's right is that it shouldn't be tax payer funded you stupid niggers,
no free shit for the stupid fucking nigger apes.

Murder.

There is a fundemental difference between a baby and a zygote

I'm pro choice up until 12 weeks, thats my cutoff point

People can still get a fucking abortion.
Why should my tax dollars pay for some stupid ape/whore to go out and make MORE mistakes?
He only cut government funding (few other minor changes, too).

>Nobody is saying abortion is illegal
Well, there are a few states where it is functionally illegal (North Dakota, Mississippi, Texas almost), but I will grant you that technically, it is not illegal at the moment.

My point is that Republicans (who control all 3 branches of government now, in case you've forgotten) WANT it to be illegal.

You are making my point for me, why should it be illegal? Why isn't this something left to women to decide for themselves? What business does the government have messing around with the most intimate and personal decision a woman can make?

>"My body, my choice."

Don't get pregnant? It's your choice to do so.

> I'd be happy to discuss why funding for abortion should be considered an investment in public health

It's not.
You wouldn't.
It's not your body.
Shut the fuck up.

My income, my rights. I don't want to subsidise you for abortion, and you shouldn't be able to make me to. Understand?

>It's 2017 and yet somehow killing my own child on the government's dime is still an "issue."

Can't argue with stellar points like that. /sarcasm

Good goy, actions shouldn't have consequences. Complete hedonism is the future.

I was only responding to your silly image, not your paragraph of white knighting, friendo. You can continue fighting for a woman's right to choose abortions on a mongolian horse-wrestling quorum without any opposition from me.

Why do we allow abortions but haven't made mutilating a child's dick illegal? Why is killing a baby an expression of freedom, yet cutting off a baby's dick is 'tradition' or 'trending' so it's OK?

OP your body and my choice... I choose to pull the trigger on you and all your family.

Degenerate child killing fucks deserve to die like dogs.

Go ahead and call the Cops.
You might just get me to show up, depending on where you live.

Look goym.

I am gonna

tease

you

with bullshit.

This has to stop.

Now.

hopefully more of them die

Fuck women and their rights bring back the patriarchy.

You pay for it then. Also, it's God's judgment you should be worried about, not ours.

>Deserve to die like dogs

Now now, dog's don't deserve to die

>my body

But it's not your body.

When the DNA of the being/fetus inside a womans body is not 100% hers, it stops being her body

therefore a state has the ability to protect rights of those who cannot voice their own opinions

deal motherfucking with it

>But you fucking conservatives just can't keep your moral judgments to yourself

As you lefties turn every issue into a moral imperative that you just coincidentally happen to be on the virtuous side of.

eat lead paint, you hypocrite.

>This should be a closed case. "My body, my choice." If you don't like abortions, don't get one. It really is that simple.

Fucking finally someone says it

Its HER BODY. End of story. If she gets pregnant, the inseminating male is not responsible. And just as he has no say in her abortion, he has no obligation to raise or support the child financially, should she choose not to abort. And women get full custody of children because they are from her body. Power to single moms!

Im prochoice upto my wallet

It's called pro-murder, pro-choice.

Atleast have guts to call it what it is.

if you use gov't money to fund abortionists, you're gonna get a dose of gov't in your vagina.

I am against abortion. Not because I value life so much. In fact I hate human. I am against it because I really hate when women have a choice.

Because it´s murder.

My tax dollars, my choice. If you want an abortion, pay for it yourself, cunt.

>If you don't like guns, don't get shot by them

why do you demand endless taxpayers money for it? if it's so important you should want to pay for it yourself, right? go a head and have all the abortions you want you fucking whore, as long as you pay for it all yourself.

yeah, too bad you're so fucking wrong and should kys promptly or leave the country.
The declaration of independence bitch
all men are created equal with unalienable rights, for life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
We also have freedom of religion is this country if you stopped being so selfish to notice.
You people are being immature, disrespectful, and are the very fucking reason we have to turn to people like Donal Trump, because democrats cant get their shit together enough to decide who can has the largest vagina

Incorrect, not all republicans want it to be illegal. I will say that virtually all of them want to end government funding of abortions, and the funding of programs that sponsor abortions on the governments dime. If you said that, I'd agree with you completely, but what you have stated is in fact not true.

Listen you little troll faggot. I'm taking this bait once and for all:

The baby is IN your body but is NOT your body. Its not hard to understand.

That said; I support abortions in some circumstances. Our society is far to imperfect to willy nilly bring some shitspawn into it. So until we sort our shit out a few less accidental babies is OK with me.

> WHY DO YOU BAN ABORTION
> not even pregnent
> just too poor to buy condoms
> still fucks niggers all day
> ????
> blame trump
> ???
> show how degenerated you are on the internet

If idiots would make their "choice" before the baby has a heartbeat and can know itself is dieing, this wouldn't be a problem, we would have heartbeat = keep in every state

Find out how to prevent pregnancy with just one payment of 25 cents

t. Stefan molymeme

the moment you ask for tax dollars for something, is the moment you give the government the right to mess around in your business

>"My body, my choice."
What about the body of the victim? You have the choice not to allow Chad cum in you with zero precautions.

This. we need more prison slave labor

You only give a shit about the fetus until it's born, then you think it'd better just die instead of take any tax dollars in assistance, and you won't adopt them so don't even try to claim adoption is a viable alternative. so many kids end up just going through the foster home system and ending up fucked up and in prison.

I'm conflicted. Abortion has devalued parenthood, falsely redefined sex as pleasure without consequence, and destroyed the family unit.

Millions of beautiful white children are never born, the white population declines, and would-be mothers become shallow shells of individuals tortured by denying themselves of their natural desire to become mothers and haunted by the fact that they know they've committed murder while the world lies to them and tells them they've empowered themselves with choice.

But on the other hand it does keep the nigger population down.

most women in the US are prolife. You are demarlginalizing them. Apologize OP

>ban abortions
>whites become a minority at a even faster pace

Sounds good to me.

A zygote and a baby are equally two humans in potentia. There's no way to dance around that and I'd be more willing to listen to pro-abortion arguments if they weren't so intellectually dishonest.

When the result is the same, the difference between killing a zygote or a baby is negligible. The result is a net loss of one future living person.

if a woman is willing to kill her baby she deserves death.

i hope you die too

Or maybe people can stop being such faggots and get their sex drive in check again?

There's literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

The job of the president is to uphold the competition. Abortion has been a legal right to all American citizens since the 70s. Why do rightists hate the constitution?

If a woman wants an abortion to be provided by the government it should include sterilization to ensure no return visits. If you want to force everyone to pay for it the least you could do is ensure tax payers only have to pay for it once. Abortion is not a form of birth control.

Abortion isn't a women's rights issue to me so much as a practical way to keep single motherhood down. Bad patenting is the root of all personal and developmental problems. We would have a much better society if only intentional pregnancies were completed.

Baby's body, baby's right to life.

well now that we have your arbitrary number we can all relax huh?

you are a faggot. 12 weeks is no different then 11 weeks. and you should have been aborted.

It is your body, and it's your choice what you do with it. However it's not your choice what you do with the other body inside you.

If you wanna keep nig pop down cut welfare. They only breed on your money

>the baby is IN your body but is NOT your body.
You're right.

It's a parasite who is stealing nutrients from your body and putting your life in serious danger: killing it in self-defense should be absolutely legal.

Love it. Give me my DNA back bitch

*States rights
*Consent of the governed

You get a black baby ... and you get a black baby, everybody gets black babies.

And quit sticking them in the discount bin and shipping them up here: cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/canadian-parents-paying-less-to-adopt-african-american-babies-1.2805227

at this point i will settle for not having to pay for your baby murdering

but even that is too much to ask from these horrible "women"

You can have an abortion all you want as long as you pay for it out of your pocket you stupid liberal. Men who did not fuck you should not have to pay for your baby scraping.

hahahha feminists

NO ONE is saying you can't get an abortion. You're right...it IS YOUR choice.

But we don't want to pay for YOUR choice against OUR choice.

You can still get an abortion, that wont stop. What will stop is raping OTHER people's wallets to pay for YOUR choice

Ill stay out of your god damn body if you stay the fuck out of my fucking wallet.

YOUR body YOUR choice. MY wallet MY CHOICE.

Enough of them are morally opposed to it that they'd make it illegal given the opportunity. The reason you see a lot of them adopting less strict measures is because they know that the people will not tolerate an outright, blatant assault on women's rights, so they play little games like withdrawing funding etc and then try to make themselves seem like the responsible ones because "If you want an abortion, you have to pay for it," completely ignoring all the health costs that go into being forced to have a child.

This is the kind of woman who SHOULD and WOULD just get an abortion. Instead they force a child into the world with issues the mother caused. SAD.

little do you know, because you're a sheltered, spoiled, godless city dwelling child. but outside your word there are women who would rather die in child birth then interfere with creation. Its something you dont have, called respect and conviction.
Not that I think they shouldnt have the option in such a scenario. But to ask for abortions for everyone on the tax payers dime is fucking selfish. You're right down there sitting on the cock of the anti-christ with that political position

Kill all of your own offspring that you want. Don't expect me to pay for it.

>muh current year
>"sigh"
>muh women's rights to get free abortions.

I'm not even anti-abortion, in fact it helps keep America from being overrun with stupid people and minorities, but god you lefties are such pretentious cunts about it with weak shit arguments.

He's not even banning abortion, it's defunding planned parenthood. So no more FREE abortions. I don't agree with it, but going "my current year" about it is retarded. That argument doesn't work anymore.

This.

Maybe you should KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS CLOSED AND STOP WHORING AROUND FUCKING SLUT. FUCK WOMAN'S RIGHT'S.

>My point is that Republicans (who control all 3 branches of government now, in case you've forgotten) WANT it to be illegal.

Not true, the majority just don't want it to be paid for with tax dollars.

Its more an issue now than ever, with feminism at the insane extremes it's at i wouldnt doubt a huge chunk of women will abort as soon as they find out its a boy

Truth

So the same would apply to Mexico who leaches of the US?

Then seperate the mother and the baby and let the baby live, by that logic.

Good luck to that baby.

A REAL MAN DOESNT HAVE THE CAPACITY TOO LISTEN TO YOUR WHINNIN' GET FUCKING SMAKED BAK TO REALITY YOU BEEZY

100% agreed. Your body, your choice. You chose to use your body to engage in sex knowing the risks. Now the thing growing inside you is another human. That, however, is not your body, and it is not your choice. You made your choice already and pic related.

I would propose a compromise -- men should not have any say on abortion laws that involve terminating a female fetus. Men will write the laws regarding abortion of a male fetus.

See

>Right to life

Taking the baby out when it could threaten their life obviously goes against that. How about you find someway to take the child out without harming it?

Good luck with that.

Yeah I also don't support tax dollars going to the unborn.

Not an argument, fucking retard.

>decision a woman can make
Why doesn't the father get a say? If they keep it the man has to pay.

I dont have to, im pro abortion. Im the one who doesnt care. I wont be using it, but who am i to say they cant?

Mexico is out of the USA's jurisdiction but yes, if you want to start a war over that you have the right to do it.