Guys help. We need to make some sweet memes quick! Look at these danks memes the lefties are creating!

Guys help. We need to make some sweet memes quick! Look at these danks memes the lefties are creating!

seattleweekly.com/arts/seizing-the-memes-of-production/

soo... cringe thread?

the funniest thing about lefties trying to make memes is they just copy Sup Forums nazi culture and try to be edgy by praising stalin and going on about gulags and shit, however this doesn't count as edgy humor since it's literally mainstream to excuse communism and no one's educated about all the people it's killed like muh shoah, and when normies find out after seeing these lefty memes they're just turned off entirely rather than finding it cool and rebelious like hitler jokes

Made this during the election.

That looks like a fag from long ago that got a Sup Forums tattoo

>a team of memers
I've always done this shit in ms paint, what makes these niggers so special

This article probably used the best examples of their memes. Let that sink in

but user thats a good meme. only left memes ITT

>seizing the memes of production

i like this one

>Lady Liberty as Leia
>Farage as Yoda
my sides

Oh my bad kek

this is a dank one

i like carl the cuck as a stormtrooper

>farage as yoda
>f a r a g e
> a s
> y o d a

>the autist awakens

>leftists going frontal against dozen thousands strong Sup Forums army of trolls

good luck with that kiddo

>cherrypicking bad leftist memes

Sweeties, leave your basement once in awhile

I was thinking about it, and the reason "progressives" memes have, and always will fail is because they aren't intended to make people laugh. They're intention is to anger the opposition, which does nothing to appeal to anyone outside their political bubble.

They're too scared to offend the people on their "side", and so eager to anger the people directly opposite that they forget about everyone in the middle.

They fail at political memes for the same reason they lost the election. They're antagonistic, humorless drones.

>cherrypicking
This is literally the most popular lefty meme site. please enlighten us with some dank lefty memes please!

It must be bleak, living a life with no humor. Almost feel sad for these cunts

>“I try to clean up messes, but I also try to create them,” a woman named Addy says over the phone as she prepares to relocate from her lifelong home in the Midwest to the Northwest, where she says she will be “safer.” The line goes silent for a moment—the sound of distant gulping and a staticky video barking something about counter-terrorist operations in the background. “I’ve got to tell you something real quick as I chug my Mountain Dew, because yes, I’m a memer. I’m not the alt-right, but I still drink Mountain Dew. Anyways, yeah, I actually consider myself more of a ‘social hacker’ than a memer. Every hacker is either addicted to chaos or addicted to order. I myself am addicted to chaos, but I’m chaotic good.”

jesus fuck

kek. quite a bit better.

Same thing but a bit different. Didn't like that the flags were over the words.

>im a memer
/oneofus/

What the fuck was her problem?

and he's trans, to top it off

can you change "supremacy" to society?

Seattle Weekly keeps reposting this faggotry looking for hits.

You niggers are bottom of the barrel trash.

wtf, I want to be extreme now

publicizing how bad these memes are helps our cause, user

almost.
i didn't have the right font, and didn't feel like finding it

Is this for real? Hell, I feel bad even laughing at it.

supreme kek. someones gotta repost that onto the lettucedog facebook page

These are literally just contrarian Sup Forums memes.

straight from the lettucedog facebook page

There is something else as well. Right wing memes right now are by definition politically incorrect, which is transgressive and thus tickles the taboo funny bone.

Who would've told me I would ever say the right is more transgressive than the left... I guess I've always been a progressive.

Let that sink in. Sup Forums is literally progressive in its conservationism.

I would, but I don't really want to dox myself as someone with a sense of humor.

Or we just have actually creative young people

#Ba-da-da-da-daaaa

IT'S TIME TO PLAY...!

Which one is the trans """woman"""?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

kek