JUST

It's not even been a week and look what this faggot has done.
He's retarded as fuck. I don't think he actually knows what goes on at the border and that it's not Mexicans that are flooding over.
And we need their help picking up drug kingpins.
We're fucked, FUCKED

He hasnt started yet. You better leave this country.

He has started you roach.

You have been paid 1 Brock Buck, thank you for being in the C.R.E.W

Go back to Neogaf you stupid loser

Yeah, that shill boogeyman "argument" is getting really old. Face it, you've been conned.

it's not even been a week and we just can't stop winning. why don't you kill yourself if its so bad? He's not going anywhere, and you are definitely not going to make a difference

nigger

I bet they're paid through mturk. 3 glorious cents at a time

>fucking up diplomacy
> winning

You trumpfags really are delusional.
Tell me again how he's draining the swamp with his cabinet picks.

Where is the CTR/CREW headquarters?

i bet you live in monterrey and you just hopped the sad excuse for a border we have and typed this

taconigger confirmed

How does building the wall hinder our cooperation with capturing drug kingpins?

If anything, this only goes to show that the Mexican government has no interest in helping us with the problem as they seemingly want them all to migrate to our soil so they don't have to deal with it.

Also, do you really think the Mexican government really wants to do anything serious about drug trafficking? It's widely known as one of the most corrupt nations in the world due to the cartels power they hold over politics in Mexico.

You've been on a bender all week and just woke up realizing CTR paid you to troll today, haven't you?

You have no clue what happened this week.

>t. crew shill

Get fucked lefty scum, 8 more years of butthurt for you lmao :^)

Nice meme argument
No
It hinders because the Mexican President isn't visiting trump anymore. Which means strained relationship. That in turn leads to poor cooperation. We have el Chapo because of Mexican help. They're not all corrupt. And remember it's America's drug demand that fuels this shit show in the first place.

tfw Trump is probably one of the few presidents who is actually working on keeping on his promise and seeing these liberals spazzing out.

Muh liberals
When will you fucks realize most people land in the middle of the spectrum?

judging by your autism id say youre full spectrum your self

>SUbBC

Fuck off you submissive to Black Cock faggot, only people that are unhappy are losers like you who keep cuckposting for the (you)s. Consider suicide because we aren't going to stop winning any time soon