The closest the clock has been to Doomsday since 1953

>the closest the clock has been to Doomsday since 1953

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/01/26/the-doomsday-clock-just-moved-again-its-now-two-and-a-half-minutes-to-midnight

China doesn't pose a credible nuclear threat to the US.

See that the article is written some gook called Wang and you'll realize it's just chinkie butthurt

Fuck these people. Spreading fear and hate for no good reason.

>wants to stop agitating russia
>wants to stop giving europe free military protection
>wants to stop giving mexico hand outs

OMG THE WORLD IS LITERALLY GOING TO BURN DRUMPF IS BRINGING US TO NUCLEAR WAR

Whats hilarious is that I used to post on GLP and ATS all the time, those people were actually more sane than liberal tinfoilers.

>facts, when reported by some people aren't valid

Nice feelings faggot.

>doomsday predictions are always right and accurate

Nothing to see here, just some butthurt liberals being butthurt.

TWO

ANDAHALFMINUTES

TO MIIIDNIIIIGHT

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD BUY MASS EFFECT 4 OR U A RACIS

Fpbp chinks get wang'd

You literally cannot get doomsday from even a nuclear war between China and the US. With Russia, you could get something you could call 'doomsday' but Trump just eliminated that threat.

This is merely gook rotelearner abacus bitch whining and jewish supremacy's dying gasps

THE HAND THAT THREATENS DOOOOOOOM

The clock was at 3 minutes till midnight for all of 2016, they just kicked it up the minimum amount to get attention and liberal virtue signaling. The clock has been shit for decades, early on it was a fairly reputable organization. But once the cold war ended they had to make shit up to stay relevant, so they have resorted to shit like this, or moving it because of global warming and terrorism.

Ah good, the latest scientist's fee-fees report

TO BUILD

THE WALL AND KILL THE COOOOOOOONS

>mfw doomsday is gigantic burgers on the horizon
Truly the best timeline.

It went up to 3 minutes under obama

Oooohooho

this is so pathetic

you are so pathetic

Kekarooni, I like that redition

Why would I save a world I no longer have any stake in?

>the fee fee clock

Fearmonger more faggots.

>SCIENCE IS ALL THAT MATTERS
>LETS BASE OUR DECISIONS ON A FICTITIOUS CLOCK

I don't see it.

Ok, Trump has made some comments that COULD be considered pro nuclear proliferation.

However:

1. Chinese oligarchs are massively investing in us/canadian/australian property.

2. Russian oligarchs are massively investing in European property.

You don't invest in countries you're going to war with. I'm sure even Putin & Xi Jinping have sizeable western property portfolios.

Always follow the $$$$

>somehow we're now worse than during the fucking cuban missle crisis
Really?

>advancing the doomsday clock over a guy that isn't aggressive toward russia

>implying china can do a god damn thing

>Obama is elected
>DOOMSDAY IS AT HAND GET READY FOR THE APOCALYPSE EVERYONE
>lol look at those stupid conservative hicks overreacting

>Trump is elected
>DOOMSDAY IS AT HAND GET READY FOR THE APOCALYPSE EVERYONE
>o-oh my god it's finally happening I warned everyone about Drumpf why didn't they listen?!

cool clock ahmed

It wasn't closer in 1961? Did clockboy design it? What a shitty clock.

The killer's breed or the Demon's seed,
The glamour, the fortune, the pain,
Go to war again, blood is freedom's stain
Don't you pray for my soul anymore.

>2 1/2 half minutes to 'midnight'

nothing can sum up modern liberal ideology better than this doomsday clock

Give me a quick rundown on this retarded-sounding clock.

Good, after midnight comes the dawn.

it's based on climate change now

in other words it's fucking nothing

Set up by Manhatten project scientists in 1947 to monitor the chance of nuclear war breaking out. Went as high as 17 minutes in 1991 after the Soviet Union collapsed.
Fairly reputable until about 2000 or so when they began adding climate change and other bullshit into it.

Killary and Obongo actually bombing people and promoting a new cold war are worth a Nobel peace prize. We truly might be living in bizarro world.

That's not a reliable doomsday clock it doesn't ever have a frog god and I see no digits.
Now a real dooms day would be kikes flipping thier shit becaee they aren't geting their way and setting off nuclear bombs in several cities but one fails and it all gets traced back to Israel and the races and counties of the world unite to purge the world of these vile monsters forever.

If digits Kek says it will happen while Trump is president.

>Fact: nuclear war is inevitable between Russia and USA
>Alternative fact: Trump is Putin's puppet
Pick one

>clock that moves back and forth based on liberals feelings
Why does anyone take this seriously?

Y2K?

see It's retarded, shillary was more antagonistic to Russia than Trump is.

Obongo and the EU getting peace prizes are both voltaire tier jokes.

drumpfkins will defend everything,even the end of times

wait you mean that thing actually exists?

Fuck these Fear mongerers, i wish the other half of america would just Man the Fuck Up

>Rothschilds bow to the clock
>Clock is programmed by aliens
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Clock controls France with an iron but fair fist
>Owns castles & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>Will accurately time the first cities on Mars (Doomsdayville will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Clock babies
>Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a clock who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Clockbots inside you right now
>The Clock is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Doomsday bunker in Wilkes land?
>Learned fluent French numerology in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the clock. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Doomsday
>The clock is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, it is a timeless being, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know its ultimate plans yet. We just hope it's a benevolent being

NUCLEAR WAR IS NOT HAPPENING FUCKTARDS

Trumps white looks beat! I wonder how he is even able to stay in the same room alone with her.

Is the doomsday clock even managed by the federal government? If not, who gives a shit?

you tell em sven, fucking racists accusing chinese of warmongering

noice (noice)

Shills will shill, even when reality proves them consistently wrong in fundamental aspects of their ideologies

It's my favorite game series and I will buy it.

Hey don't be rude, my grandma is really scared because the internet is telling her the world is ending.

It means literally nothing. It's a scare tactic with zero basis in reality.

That explosion looks like a burger

Looks like a yummy glazed donut to me.

Top fucking zoz

Holy shit my sides

Here's some redpills.

#1. It's not just nuclear annihilation that the doomsday clock counts down towards but also a doomsday created by our environment becoming uninhabitable. The gag order on the EPA and climate change denial are responsible for the scientists wanting to move the clock hands forward towards that kind of doomsday.

#2. Bailing out of trade agreements, calling for the end of the UN, calling NATO useless, all of that is removing avenues of diplomacy and increased nationalism leads to more wars, and I don't mean little shit wars in the third world. I mean total wars. The two worst world wars in the world happened due to overzealous nationalism and a lack of diplomacy.

#3. Both Russia and the US want to be the dominant superpower of the world. You're not going to have good relations with them when you're both competing for the same thing. The only way we'll be on good terms with Putin is if we cuck ourselves into irrelevancy. Do you really think Trump wants to do that? Just let Russia do whatever it wants and take over half of Europe to expand back to its USSR borders? Trump has too much ego to just let America not be the #1 most influential and powerful nation in the world.. so sparks are more likely to fly when he realizes Putin isn't going to settle for #2 either.

Tell your grandma her generation shouldn't be such war mongers

>the closest the clock has been to Doomsday since 1953

Imagine how close it would be if the Pro-WWIII candidate Hillary had actually won.

>2 1/2 half minutes
>2 1/2 half
>1/2 half
>minutes

fucking retards

Pretty much.

Flag checks out

If Hillary was President it would already be 3:33am

(You)

>Trump wants to start making more nuclear weapons
>That means we're all gonna die AAAAAAAAAAAH

How fucking dumb are these people, America is far behind many other world powers, some of them having governments that literally have crushing America on their party plan.
If you win the armsrace you get to negotiate about disarming etcetera, you also don't let your country get taken hostage by a nuclear bomb threat.

The only wars that are fought these days are proxy wars within countries that don't have any nuclear weapons yet, threats or wars of who is the best negotiator.

Posting in Autismum Maximus before it gets archived

Russia will never be a superpower without access to an ocean

>elfman get
what year is it

>Trump will start a war with Russia if he's elected!
>Trump is nothing more than Putin's puppet you stupid conservatives!
>Trump will start a war with Russia now that he's president just look at this doomsday clock!

>filename

good

British education, everyone.

>Russia streamrolls across the Baltics and Poland

Well shit now they have access to an ocean.

It's called the doomsday clock representing the threat of nuclear war in a time when nuclear war was still the largest danger in the world in '47.

It's heavily politicized, to even as far as being accused of being directed by a bunch of Communists when it said that the fall of the Soviet Union meant nuclear war because of the evils of Capitalism.

Recently has been updated because of 'the dangers of rising nationalism' and 'Trump's recent comments about climate change.

As you see it has become severely politized so nothing to worry about famalam, pretty much fearmongering angry libshits who dislike Trump.

>end of humanity
>two minutes to midnight
>keep acting like assholes in the streets instead of quietly executing a coup

I don't think libs actually care that the 'world is ending.'

No, he is correct, Russia has only 1 warm water port right now and it's not connected to an Ocean but the Black Sea, which the US and NATO can blockade at the Dardenelles.

St Petersburg and all their other major ports freeze over in the winter.

Russia wants to expand partially to get more warm water ports and the ability to bypass NATO held chokepoints.

The joke is that they have access to the Atlantic, Arctic and Pacific Oceans... The Black, Caspian and Mediterranean seas and more.

>white guy gets out a gun even though he's pinned by 4 other guys
fucking racist cops

Vladinstok is not a warm water port and freezes for most of the year, Russia cannot have a blue-water navy without access to a warm water port

I really doubt Russia would steamroll the Baltic nations, it'd breach NATO and definitely trigger war with america, even if they did they'd still have the GIUK to cross

LEL
Its something loser hippie scientist do to scare people.
It has no real bearing on real life.
They could set it to 12 if they wanted.
Its a group of idiots who physically move the clock hands

>What's a Vladivostok??

That's a bit overdramatic, but it's their clock, they can do what they want with it.

>doomsday clock
> facts

Vladivostok doesn't freeze you imbecile

Lol

a port that freezes

see

thats a tazer
lol brits dont even know what guns look like

The idea is that Putin wants Trump to basically stop supporting NATO and make it functionally broken, if not officially broken.

Then he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

What is south korea and japan?

This is a way to scare normies.

>closer than when the soviet union fell and nukes could have ended up in literally anyone's hands
>closer than the pakis getting the bomb

lmao ok

Hillary openly wanted to start shit with Russia
Wanted more war in middle east

Trump wants to stop that and instead spend the money on America

Lefties claim hes Hitler and leading the world to nuclear holocaust

God damn i wish we were all as racist and evil as libs try to claim, then we could round them up and exterminate them for the good of mankind

ITT: we keep the nuke hoax alive

What is Kaliningrad? What is St. Petersburg? What is Crimea? What is Vladivostok?