Why is Trump picking on Chicago?

Is it because it's Obama's hometown? Its not even in the top 10 major city death rates in america. There's gun violence all over America

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
ssp.sp.gov.br/acoes/leAcoes.aspx?id=33925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's literally the murder capital of america.

Your pic shows that it has by far the most murders overall and is by far the highest populated city with this type of problem.

Here's a better question: Why do you come here expecting intelligent political discourse? We meme'd Trump into the White House because we thought it'd be funny (it is), not because he's actually suitable for the responsibility.

762 murders in 2016

Biggest city = biggest problem to deal with

Wrong.

Why are all these cities majority black?

>Why is Trump picking on the murder capital of the U.S.?

Hmmmmmmmm

If Trump can fix Chicago's crime, he'll have done something Obama couldn't do, and wouldn't try to do.
If Trump can fix Flint's water crisis, he'll have done something Obama couldn't do, and wouldn't try to do.

Any policies aimed at fixing Chicago, can be applied and scaled down to other violent cities. He wants to make America great for all Americans.

Start with a large pop center, do well and it may scare off some crime in the lower pop places, thus making the job going forward easier.

Because they're not all majority black and cities tend to be more diverse.

remember when he said he was going to help the inner cities? apparently he meant it

Chicago had 800 murders by gun alone last year.

Nice propaganda fake numbers faggot.

There's gun violence wherever there are guns.

Ethnic diversity depresses social cohesiveness and civic participation.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Could explain why most of these places are shitholes.

Actual Chicago 2016 levels

Shot & Killed: 716
Shot & Wounded: 3663
Total Shot: 4379
Total Homicides: 798

murders =/= shooting

and not to mention every other crime imaginable thats gone rampant there, but the fallacy in your logic is the implication of it being ~not all that bad~, when it actually is. if it werent for doctors, nurses, EMT's, hospitals, and healthcare, you bet your ass it would be #1 on the list, BY FAR.

>ignoring the number of shooting victims

WEW
E
W

^ this v

>There's gun violence all over America
Gun violence isn't the problem
Nigger violence is

Reminder that Chicago is literally every liberal's utopia.

1/3 white, 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 black. Strict gun control. Sanctuary city. Owned and ran by Democrats since the 50s. Clinton and Obama made their careers here.

Every liberal wants cities to be more like Chicago.

>guns

Come off it, we know who are holding the guns.

>46 homicides and 264 shot so far this year

Chicago has become Brazil-tier and will soon become Honduras-tier if nothing is done

>tfw Orlando
First thought is "...how...?" and then I realized it's the niggers in downtown. I live in a suburb north of the city. Some lady got flattened by a bunch of teens racing in a truck about 2 months ago but there's been nothing over here in my neck of the woods since little baby Tray Tray got erased. Murder numbers are only high where niggers live.

USA if a homeless man is shot and goes to ER

Who gets the bill?

>No state budget
>Corrupt police and politicians as far as the eye can see
>Homeless scum everywhere
>Insanely high sales tax that most people try to leave the country when making a major purchase

Yeah Chicago sure is paradise, I never wanna leave.

except the presiden't job isn't to fix local police issues or utility issues

yeah but they were mostly nigs so the number is lower because of 3/5

Trump is picking on Chicago because SOUTH SIDE CHICAGO is CHIRAQ / CHIMPCONGO.

The rest of Chicago is majority white communities which albeit annoying liberals, is superior to most other communities in the Midwest.

Switzerland

You tried

Come on, one of you obese fucks should have replied already.

tax payers

Taxpayers.

Its a known fact that poor blacks in the cities will use the ER as their personal doctor.

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEE

So then why should you buy health insurance and pay for ER bills?

Why not pretend to be homeless and get free health care?

I-is São Paulo state safer than Chicago!?
ssp.sp.gov.br/acoes/leAcoes.aspx?id=33925

That's what makes what he's gonna do even more impressive

Because it's fucking awful here
My best bet is to move to Indiana
Pros
-cheap
-still parts that are very white
Cons
-Extrra hour of commute
-it's fucking Indiana

True but he needs to learn that he has a ton of other duties he can't fix them all

Cities on list has lots of black "people" or niggers

Local politicians don't do shit. The mayor will run his election saying we need to increase funding to schools then close 20 schools the day after the election. He's just a puppet to say what the people want to hear, then acts on behalf of his real puppet masters.

Chicago's been broken for ages, Obama saw it firsthand and chose to do nothing. Hell he's not even going back, and that is a pretty telling sign.

I'd trump is gonna step up and finally do something about it more power to him. At least someone is trying.

Haha... fucking sage cancer faggot

Implying the liberal "gun violence meme" has shit to do with a violent armed nigger population.

Watch for the pivot boys. The dems will make this a 2nd amendment issue, not a race one.

Proximity to reform and is a third world country

Chicago is a paradise for the people whom are democrats solely for the purpose of making money.

That's Detroit Chicago isn't even top 20

Saint louis isnt majority black.
It just has a lot of niggers contained to the northern part of the city.

you might be actual alt-right. fuck off faggot, be thankful someone stepped up to save your country and culture.

>It just has a lot of niggers contained

That's why I like based Missouri, that's the story all over the state

Its rate isn't the highest, but its raw amount is.

Your picture answers your own question, retard, it's because there are so many murders

Living in south side Chicago for school.

If you cut off everything in the south loop and down, it has an extremely low crime rate. Wrigleyville is one of the most beautiful places in the country. But blacks live on the south side and kill each other relentlessly. Lots of gang violence and politicians refuse to believe it's a race problem and not a gun problem.

Liberals laugh at Trump sending in the national guard to clean things up, but ask any non-black in south Chicago and they'll gladly invite them. Anything to feel safer around these animals.

Went to school at Great Mistakes training center for a year and a half. Spent loads of time walking around Chicago and it's burb towns.

Chicago was pretty chill back in the mid-late 90's. Wonder if they just lied about this shit back then or if it the dems made it worse since then for "muh votes".

I mean look at how shitty New York city use to be before Rudy. I imagine it'll turn to shit again in a few years.

Feelsbad.jpg

We're not deadbeat degenerates like you?

They aren't even welcoming, to visitiors. I went to riot fest this summer at Douglas park, and the bus driver thought I was crazy for being white and going anywhere near that area. Most of the residents mean mugged the hell out of everyone, tons of nigs were out selling fake tickets and wristbands.

God forbid new people visit and spend money, but I felt so unwanted there it was straight from the train station to the park. Didn't even bother trying to go to some of those awesome Mexican restaurants I heard were over there.

>Wrigleyville is one of the most beautiful places in the country.

Lol not at all? Wrigleyville is awful and crime is sky rocketing. Maybe you mean Old Town/Gold Coast/Lincoln Park/parts of River North or even the rest of Lakeview. Wrigleyville is an absolute shit hole though.

I went to Orlando 7 before. It was a weird time.

This, Wrigleyville is nothing but bars and stores that sell cubs shit.

>Wrigleyville is one of the most beautiful places in the country

You need to travel more.

>South Loop and down

Bridgeport, Bronzeville, Hyde Park, and Beverly/Mt. Greenwood respectfully tell you to go fuck yourself

The Beverly/Mt Greenwood area is what would happen if Sup Forums made a neighborhood.

Ok I over exaggerated but I personally really like it a lot. Guess it just has a homely feeling.

Are you implying Bronzeville is anything but ghettos? Because you'd be wrong.

As a foreigner when I think of gun violence in the USA Chicago flashes in my mind. Maybe that's why.

you have to go back

>diverse
You mean less whites?

They're on to you trying to gentrify their neighborhood. First your alternative subculture invades the areas then artists and trendy boutique shops and restaurants start to come in. Humboldt park was smart to kick all your crusty asses out of their neighborhood.

The "alt-right" is a thing... it's basically another word for ethnonationalism. Trump isn't an ethnonationalist, but he's the closest thing we can get.

YEs Yes Yes This gives me so much hope
People are finally becoming attached to their communities and protecting them from outsiders. FUCK YOU FAGGOT HIPSTERS

Trump is amazing for wanting to save out country and culture.

i bet
i never made it past Orlando5 because it was enough

He's trying to make an example out of them. Far bigger than the others listed, sort of the defacto home of democrat machine politics, it's more visible, etc.

Not gonna lie tho, especially Saturday night when they had the rap guys playing I was expecting an invasion and/or race war.

Instead I got to see a shit load of white people finally be able to see Nas, and sing along without having to worry about a black guy hearing you say nigga.