Why should Mexico pay for the wall?

Memes aside, it's really not their obligation under any agreement or law, isn't it?

I'm okay with deporting spics and building a wall, but I can't see how making Mexico pay for the wall is justified

do they really have a choice?

if the only superpower really really wants to bully them, probably no, but really I don't see why they should pay

also

RARE
A
R
E

How did your military gov and getting rid of poos go?

>not central american countries paying for a Wall
>not south american countries paying for a Wall
>not only mexicans cross the border

thats the american education of trump

Do you know how much fucking money the USA gives the beaners every year? Its time to do something about it. Most of the US debt comes from giving handouts, shit isnt going to happen anymore

For amerishits everything that speak spanish is Mexican

You fucktards do not enforce your own borders and send the VAST majority of illegals

Oh wow is this the lefts 'hot' new attempt at a meme? I'll add it to the cringe folder. Brazilbro, he's said they're paying for the wall since day one. Don't start doubting him now because the spics are getting all uppity

>not deporting scum/rounding up scum from your own pathetic excuse for a "nation" and letting them shit up another country so much that they have to do it for you
>HURR DURR I SHUDNT PAY

When Mexico sends its people it isn't sending its best

not our problem.

its on the border of mexico and texas you idiot. it be touching mexican soil, not Brazilian. faggot

Typical lazy Mexican. Well, since it has become our problem. We will fix it like always and send you the bill. Have fun, schlomo.

also mexico is lying, from arund 20 million immigrants (legal and illegal) from LA (of around 40 million total), 11 million are mexicans

The second country with the most immigrants in the US is almost 9 million behind, India, and then China and Philippines and these 3 together still sent less people than Mexico alone

the problem of migration is from all the continent, not just 2 countries, why so hurry with build a Wall and not get a real impact study of the problem?. gee i thought you amerikans where smart enought to understand that.

You shit you subhumans into our country, now you pay.

1. mexican people fleeing for US by the millions
2. mecican cartels bring drugs to US not the other way around
3. we already have to pay to ship your wetbacks, back to the fucking place you came from.
4. Its not just the US's border. your country sucks so bad you cant keep literally millions of your own people.
5. fuck NAFTA yes the US needs it but the second we an alternative your the ones that are screwed.

fuck you, you fucking beaners

>it be touching mexican soil
>ignoring the biggest issue

Of course you haven't thought about it yet because you only parrot memes, but you're gonna build it on your side of the river. People and animals on both sides require access to the river, since it's your wall it should be your side that suffers from it. México keeps the river then.

>Why should Mexico pay for the wall?
Because it's your rapists and criminals pouring into the usa. Keep them in check.

IIRC around 40% of illegals cross the border, the rest are visa overstayers

Around half of all immigrants (legal and illegal, around 40 million) are from latin america (around 20 million) and a little over half (around 11 million) are mexicans. Last stat I saw said 44% of illegals going to the US from the south were mexicans

But why the fuck should mexico pay for the wall? Makes no sense. This isn't their obligation by any law or treaty or anything, and I can't think of a precedent, it just makes no sense

tic toc

mexico would benefit greatly if all of its capable people (the sort who are ballsy and resourceful enough to illegally enter another land) would just stay in mexico and focus on making it not-shit

you fucking spic, its going up either way. Border patrol just got beefed the fuck up. how many of your beaner cousins are going to get mowed down before that wall goes up?
fuck you and your dirty fucking people. attitudes in the US are leaning towards fucking up your country just because they wont pay for the stupid wall. just wait we'll shit all over you, fucking wetback

eat shit beaner

They are purposefully shoving their poor and violent bottom feeders of society into America. Encouraging them to cross over illegally and even publishing pamphlets on how to get into the US and sign up for welfare. They do this because it lightens the load and crime rate in their own nation while the Mexicans that actually do work send all their cash back into Mexico.

They are going to pay for the wall because as much as they want to posture and puff up their chest, they are absolutely 100% dependent on us to survive. We are in a position to strong arm them into paying for the wall. It might not be a direct payment from the Mexican government but it will come in some form. Likely higher taxes or tariffs on Mexican goods.

>America
>superpower

>America
>not a third world shithole

You break it, you buy it

If you have a dog that shits everywhere it is up to you to fence them in, not up to your neighbors to keep the dog out.

> american
>smart
Pick one and only one

>Canada

>Trump browses Sup Forums ...

Can't wait till trump signs the executive order banning leafs from posting.

Mexico's already paying for it.

Have you seen what's happening to their market?

AND now they have to deal with negotiations, with the fucking USA, that are going to be 10x as aggressive if they'd just taken it meekly like a servant should.

Mexico's fucked. Not only will paymets for the wall be included in our trade deals in the form of tariffs, but we're going to fuck them in the ass while they watch the >1Million jobs we sent there all migrate (legally, how about that?) back to the USA.

Buh bye, shitstain nation.

>Memes aside, it's really not their obligation under any agreement or law, isn't it?

when will you fucking retards figure out it has nothing to do with them agreeing to pay or not

they get sent money from the US from all the spics living here

it's mexico's biggest source of income

we are cutting that off

The US gives millions to Mexico in a 60 billion trade deficit which the American people pay for and in return receive millions of Mexicans cross the borders illegally, whiping heir boots with the American laws and bringing down the labor prices by overflooding the market so that everyone gets paid less so they can ship the money back to Mexico and give little in return to the American people.
That's why Trump called it a one-sided deal,Trump isn't going to play nice with a government that encourages Mexicans to cross the border illegally with guides and special fund.

If Mexico isn't willing to pay for that law to in return gain billions of dollars then fuck them, build that wall and leave them to their own devices on the other side of it.

If you take a 10% truncated mean (you know what that is, right, dumbass?) of international scores, we are by far the smartest nation.

Failing to truncate is the most ridiculous cherry-picking there can be.

No other country has nearly the immigration we do, nor the illegal immigration, and no other country near the top has our concentration of niggers and spics dragging us down.

So remember - when you're talking to a white American, you are addressing a superior.

No they dont, but damn thats a nice flag Fiji.

>justified
Go away, you filthy SJW.
There's no reason to "justify" anything. Trump wants to do it, has ability to do it, and thus he will do it.
If mexico doesn't like being treated like this, they should grow up and become strong instead being US colony.

Mad cause about to be BTFO. Enjoy your tablescraps Pedro. Coca-cola is about to get real expensive soon.

You are a terrible neighbor
Right now its mostly Central Americans but it used to be mostly Mexicans.
Especially those disgusting Mixtec, I don't think I have seen a more disgusting people. They must be related to those hobbit primates they discovered bones of in Borneo.

nice

Trump will make it your problem.

Because it's Mexico's fault that people keep jumping the border.

If your next door neighbour's dog kept escaping from their yard and kept shitting on your lawn, shouldn't the owner pay for a wall to keep it in?

Mexicans are the shitting dogs of North America..

*funding
*wall

Need to spellcheck

Why are people too fucking stupid to understand how a remittance tax works?

MEXICANS SEND MONEY FROM USA TO MEXICO. 20 BILLION A YEAR.

TRUMP TAX THAT MONEY, USE TAX TO BUILD WALL.

How fucking hard is that?

That or we'll make Mexican inmates do it before we deport them. Massachusetts has already volunteered and I know other states like Texas would love to. Or we can tariff them and use the tariff money to fund the wall. One way or another, they're paying for it.

knock knock, it is your problem... wait for it... now

Love your flag and best post that is also the first post.

> american
> white
> superior
Dude choose one already jesus

It's going to be your problem soon enough.

Worst case USA can annex parts of Mexico :)

I can't tell you how bad it is in California. White people dont even go to the mall here anymore it's just short fat Mexican women with 5 kids each. Every year my county gets more and more of them. We actually used to be a republican county but they just kept flooding in and now we are blue.

You probably feel the same way about the burqas running around.

I'm 100% European friend. I had DNA tested. God bless brother.

Shut the fuck up chalupa, better spit in those little ladyboy hands of yours and put on your sombrero, you smelly border bandits are going to build a nice big wall while giving America a nice long river.

> he fell for the dna test meme

We've still got more to take care of once we get the Mexicans out. I live in PA and instead of Mexicans it's Cubans and Puerto Ricans - same flavor of scum, different ways over the border.

I do have to admit though that I was a bit proud of them since the ones on my block set off fireworks the night Castro died.

Had mine tested too.
The majority of my DNA is French-German.
But I also have Italian.
My dad came from Switzerland though so I'm first generation.

Hey fag, how expensive is to get a bottle of Fiji water there?

>Be French/Dutch
>Test tells me I'm French, German and English

I FELL FOR IT

Can you help us Ivan?

>wall is built
>instead of sending "humanitarian aid" Trump keeps the money and uses it to pay for the wall expenses
>Narcos are no longer funded by the CIA

I fail to see a downside to this one, Barack.

that's a fucking ugly nose

Mexico owes about 20 billion dollars to the US. It's simple, really

Most Americans don't have the luxury of having a bloodline living in the same area for centuries. I really do envy that about you. What I've noticed is white Americans want to know where their ancestors came from, they want to know what peoples are they made up of.

>Mexicans think that they won't pay for the wall.

How dare you Walloon, she's a QT.

You niggers buy coca cola from Mexico, come back once you know what the fcuk are you talking about you little shit, Does your mother knows you use her computer?

Because they want to continue to make billions of dollars with US companies.

It's not exactly justified though anything but a show of force. The US has so much force and never uses it to its potential.

We'll we get some coke from Mexico but it is the glass bottles kind with real sugar. I actually prefer it to American coke.

>Mongol rapebabies think they're European

They should pay because they are leaching off the US to survive.

Billions sent by illegals pour over the border into Mexico. Remittances makes more money then their oil exports.

Not to mention the drugs they send over. They send so much heroin here, I've seen friends get into it it always ends up bad. One guy I knew had to have emergency surgery because he caught a flesh eating disease from his heroin.

>implying Turks are mongol rapebabies
>implying Turks thinks they're European

Pretty weak banter as expected from a low iq scum.

Well this seems understandable, must be pretty though to be that much insecure about your ancestors

Oh, I've had enough, honestly.

The wall is needed because they can't manage to keep their own population under control.
If the wall is needed because of them, why should they not pay for it?

>Marriage
>2017

>I-I'm a proud Arab!
That's exactly what a Mongol rapebaby would say, enjoying your Mudslime secularism there Nasser?

POO

We are enjoying European women's pussy without marriying.

Can you imagine the shitstorm that will occur if he siezed their money being sent south of the border?

Spanish is fine. I don't mind Spain.
The shitty, uneducated spanglish that you faggots speak up here is what gives you away. It's incredible that so many of you can't even speak a single language correctly. Not to mention none of you can fucking read.

If you don't want your kids to be disgusting race mixers, you need to make sure they know who their ancestors are and where they come from. They should feel proud of their European heritage.

because mexico should at least put some effort into ensuring their citizens don't illegally cross the border of another country instead of fucking encouraging it

>thinking "paying" can only be done in the very direct way of handing over cash

Think creative for once while you bang your sister in your favela. There are billions of ways to let Mexico pay for it.

Because they are gypsys fuck'em

nieto is a beta cuck compared to trump

si Trump puede ganar la presidencia a pesar de todo, puede hacer Nieto pagar el muro

That's good to know I'm enjoying some Berber pussy myself, they're more white and less far away like the Arab Muslim women while they still look like Muslim women and wear a Hijab and stuff.

Turks are too slutty and Kurds are fucking nasty, Turks are fucking ugly ass people.

Mexico will be made to pay it by taxing remittance. It's almost too easy to make the spics cough the money

it's about to be your problem you dumb fucking spic.

Technically their fucking up is what caused mexicans to bleed into america and that caused many losses to america. There's no obligation or law that forces them into doing anything over it, but it looks like Trump wants to go the way of

> Oh, so you guys won't repay us for all this fuckery? Then I guess we're no longer friends.

And losing a friend like america would be pretty darn bad.

And outside of laws and obligations, mexico IS responsible for letting their people bleed into america, so it follows that they're also responsible for all the losses these people caused.

Everyone's still coming through YOUR border, so it's YOUR problem.

Think of it as a business arrangement. In exchange for trade with us they have to pay a surcharge covering the construction.

It's not that unusual.

>brazil fag can't think clearly.
You make them pay because they're not protecting their side of the border. They are actively colluding with the cartels, President of Mexico is funded by them, and they are actively assisting people in crossing.

Grow the fuck up. The years I spent on the border taught me one thing. Its a fucking humanitarian crisis Mexico makes worse.

> your neighbor is loud, rude, and has turned the house next to you into a flophouse for drug pushers and is decreasing your property value

> you tell your neighbor that he's free to do as he pleases, as long as the "people" who seem to float in and out stay off your property and don't commit crimes, after all, he gets your landscaping done on the cheap and he's a generally ok guy.

> people continue to throw up on your driveway, park behind your cars, occasionally break windows, and even fall asleep in your backyard when they have nowhere else to go, even though you have explained this is illegal and impolite.

> you discover that your neighbor is actually passing out pamphlets about what a nice guy you are and the best places to sleep, the times to avoid you coming home from work, and where to look for the hose spigot to drink some water

> your property value continues to decrease as the horde of heroin dealers, vagrants, and pregnant moms increases. you can now get all your landscaping done for $5/week (a crusty bag of smack is cheap i guess). you could instead pay the friendly teenager across the street $20/week to expand his lawn-mowing and weeding enterprise, but you do love a bargain.

> it turns out you are also effectively this man's employer, because he makes so little, 70% of his income is paid by you.

> you knock on his door, waking him up at 3pm, and say: "dude, this isn't working for me anymore. you are trashing my property value, trashing my neighborhood, you're telling people to crash on my property and I can get my landscaping done elsewhere. you have damaged me financially, so you're going to pay for a BIG FENCE all around my yard to keep your shitheads out. if you don't agree, I'm going to start docking your checks and you'll be paying for it anyway. sound like a plan, Jose?"

he steps out from the threshold, blurry eyed, covered in dried vomit and smashed bits of pre-shredded cheese, and says:

"i don't think that's really fair, mang"

you know hat you get in return for the money you retard?

because they allowed the illegal immigration to happen, costing the US taxpayer and citizens, also responsible for every single crime of the people they allowed accros