WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCyDFKG4V1s
youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are actually celebrating a black woman that did something amazing with her life and had a positive effect on others. Should that not be encouraged?

WUZ

ayo hol up

you talken bout Ameilo Airnigger?

she cash

Do you really find a jewish agenda encouraging? get out

KANGZ

Also born on January 26th were General Douglas MacArthur and Canadian pioneering neurosurgeon Wilder Penfield, but I guess they're both too white and male to merit a google doodle. Better go with plane nigger instead.

saved

>amazing
A nigger being able to count or spell is "amazing".

Kekerino

She could fly a plane and she gets a world wide doodle, meanwhile tons of people with amazing achievments get celebrated with national doodles only.

well played

*sips grape drank*

>did something amazing with her life
flying while black is not something amazing

Perfect

At least you're honest about your racism and the fact that you'll never support a black person no matter what they do.

Leafs are pretty savage today.

Exactly, millions of people know how to fly planes, but I guess it is pretty exceptional that Cap'n negress had the required 110 IQ points or so.

I'll support them in Africa. I'm planning to deport myself from Canada back to Europe. I'm tired of this shit.

If the leads are not savage today, then tomorrow the leaf will be no more. At least you guys got Trump, a step in the right direction, but holy shit Canada is unbearably depressing for the average Sup Forums user.

*leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=YCyDFKG4V1s

>Celebrating something white people did many times before

If she would be a white dude, people would call him a facist for participating in war.

>when the leaf is based
Are you just Americans on vacation?

Lefties hate MacArthur so not surprised really.

Holy kek

Why is Sup Forums so threatened by a black woman who was more successful than any of them can ever hope to be ?

She was born in 1892. In her time, american flight schools didn't accept either females or blacks. She had to go to another country after saving up what little money she could as a black woman in an extremely racist and highly segregated country. She's the first african-american woman to ever have a pilot's licence, and the first african-american ever to have an international pilot's license.

She received many honors over her lifetime, and was a massive inspiration to many future pilots everywhere.

I don't know how you people can be so blind to the hardships of black people when you are so quick to immediately belittle and discount the achievements of a black woman, while you try as hard as possible to fellate over every little thing every white guy accomplishes.

It's okay, you poor little babies. The black woman that will always be more highly regarded in history than you can have her google doodle. I'm sure you'll get yours one day!

I get that blacks are used as pawns and scapegoats for the multiculturalist adgenda, but this level of racism is really not helpful to anyone.

Its like none of you have ever met a black person raised by a white family. Black people are fully capable of talking normal, and thinking like a calm rational person.

Black american (((culture))) is retarded, and fully formed and corrupted by the jewish agenda, but many black families have been in america just as long as white families, like it or not they are americans, they arent some rapefugees, they should be encouraged to assimilate, not be pushed further away by people who only see race, and deny the effects of a sick corrupted culture of nig nog behavior.

>FUCKING WHITE MALE flies plane skillfully

Who cares

>Nigger does it

Hooray! You've exceeded our low expectations! Have a Google doodle, Google!

youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k

HA!

we wuz successful an sheeeeeit.

>Using jewgle

These leafs almost make me want to hang up my rake

You know she ended up crashing?

>Coleman died after being thrown from her shitty plane at 2000 feet.

Wew. Just just Earhardt, she died from being an idiot who flew despite warnings that she would fucking die if she continued.

People that recognize this shit are the ones that think it's great a retard can make a big mac.

Exceeding some strangers expectations doesn't make you great. it just makes that person a fucking weirdo for giving a fuck about you or your potential in the first place.

Zomg a ginger went to space... #firstspaceginger

>Fucking a... some white people need a good beatdown. Virtue signaling faggots

>Nigger gets a pilot's license, something that white men do across the country literally every fucking day

Yawn. The inherent inferiority of niggers is proven by the fact that we need to celebrate, sing and dance whenever one of them does something besides stealing, shooting or raping. The reason that this Google Doodle Google is being rolled out the red carpet is the same reason that adults let children win at board games.

The answer's in the question, bananinho.

You answered your own question. Racists can't fathom the idea that a black woman is a better, more interesting, more highly regarded and more accomplished person than they will ever be, so they lash out by being whiny bitches about it.

Think about it this way, Sup Forums. The time you're spending smashing your dorito-stained keyboard with your hotdog fingers while you make dumb jokes about black people and jerk off to anime pictures, this woman was working hard on getting her pilots license surrounded by people like you telling her that she could never do it and we actively trying to stop her.

That's why she has a google doodle, and you'll have nothing.

This being your reaction and what you think is exactly why we have to honor people like her.

This bitch's story is actually fairly impressive

>Successful
>Getting a liscense to fly, which is something thousands of people routinely get.
>Died at 34 by leaving wrench jammed in controls.

Really spins your turbine.

Just in. An Indian man used toilet for first time in India's history.

>nominated for noble peace prize
>google doodle next day

Yeah impressively funny.

>Upon learning this, Coleman's friends and family did not consider the aircraft safe and implored her not to fly it.
>She had not put on her seatbelt
> Coleman was thrown from the plane at 2,000 ft (610 m) and died instantly when she hit the ground.

>She was born in 1892. In her time, american flight schools didn't accept either females or blacks. She had to go to another country after saving up what little money she could as a black woman in an extremely racist and highly segregated country. She's the first african-american woman to ever have a pilot's licence, and the first african-american ever to have an international pilot's license.
Nobody here gives a fuck. Niggers, on average, have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded White person and should be segregated for the maintenance and continuation of the civilizations White people have built.
>She received many honors over her lifetime, and was a massive inspiration to many future pilots everywhere.
Literally who has ever heard of this woman before? I should hope that no future pilot takes inspiration from her, she crashing her plane after deciding to fly an aircraft that was clearly not airworthy. This is a true testament to the decision making abilities of the negro. Also a major no no in the aviation world.
>I don't know how you people can be so blind to the hardships of black people when you are so quick to immediately belittle and discount the achievements of a black woman, while you try as hard as possible to fellate over every little thing every white guy accomplishes.
I don't see why liberals always have to fellate over every little thing a black person accomplishes that has already been done by white people in an effort to push the idea that "we are all equal." It isn't my fault that Whites progressed while niggers stagnated in the stone age.
>It's okay, you poor little babies. The black woman that will always be more highly regarded in history than you can have her google doodle. I'm sure you'll get yours one day!
I am the next Hitler so I highly doubt (((google))) will be giving me a doodle.

kek

>"Ooglo"
>even cartoon niggers can't spell

>what's your favorite grape drink, tryone?
>gangrape.

Honestly thats pretty irrelevant today is shitposter day and we all need to shitpost

who is this and why is she famous?

my google appears just like usual

nice

Hey, yeah, keep it up! Being a racist shithead, that is. I mean, it's worked out so well towards getting rid of black people and having their accomplishments recognized...

Oh wait.

A nigger who did something ordinary and then fell out of an airplane.

>We need to honor niggers for doing things white people do all the time because some guy on an East Timorese metal-detecting forum says le racist shit

t. Le'Genius Williams

your step dad still celebrates the day you learned how to use the potty.

You are why women shouldn't be allowed online

>accomplishments recognized
>what is affirmative action
>what is discriminating in FAVOUR of underachieving niggers

>wikipedia
>This article reads more like a story than an encyclopedia entry
I knew there was something up with this.

I will continue being a "racist shithead" until the niggers and other subhuman races stop looting, rioting, raping, murdering en masse and prove themselves to be capable of building and governing a functional society without piggy backing off the accomplishments and resources of white people. Maybe next time you could present an actual argument instead of just calling me names.

Kek, a failure of a niggger pilot being celebrated by google

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

>WE WUZ OPRRESSED N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

seriously how do blacks respond to this? Some black daughter of former slaves born in 1867 can be a millionaire, but the white man is holding you down in 2017 because of "genetic abuse from slavery" or some bullshit?

"Dafuq you sayin nigga? Dis plane be airworthy! I ain't even needin no seatbelt!"

>ten minutes later

"SHEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeiiiiitttt"

Swede living in Denmark.

Lol... being a racist shit head does work.

But, not how you think.

Try to convince a nigger that at least being honest about it is good. You can't.

Now look at the dems and the policy of population control and black genocide via Planed Parenthood, drugs etc.... Again you can't convince them. Too stupid.

It's ok to hate someone, fuck it should be a constitutional right.

But trying to kill unborn babies in the guise of health care to manage a population is way more fucked up than saying "nigger". Or keeping them on the governments tits ffs.

At least I'm honest, "fuck niggers!" But I don't sponsor their killing. And most of us just want them to behave like humans and just integrate... but we so rayciss.... lol

I mean shit man, only 13% of America is black. That should really fire up those nog grape flavored neurons after what? 400 years in this country.

Niggers cant save money.
Remember Gary Coleman?

How can you expect black people to properly integrate in society if you can't even recognize the accomplishments of one black woman in history that became the first black woman in America to fly, and the first black person in the world to fly, in a time when neither was allowed?

how many colored pilots do you reckon google has flying their corporate jets?

>Niggers
>Behaving like humans
>Integrating into any society outside of Africa
>ever
Sorry to tell you this but...

Because exceptionalism is expected. Why recognize what you already know is possible?

We're not talking about the cure for cancer here. Flying is like driving a car.

It's more racist to call these people out for doing mediocre things and saying... good job, as un-condescendingly as you can.

Some kids only got gold stars when they earned them in school. Others became entitled liberal snowflakes.

wew we have /leftypol/ or Groid mods again guys.

black people have never done anything to benefit society. every invention and thing anyone uses has been created or mostly created by whites. literally everything. to question the superiority of us is insulting.

I've seen them. It is the unicorn in the room though.

Blacks raised with both parents outside bigger cities mostly seem normal.

who is the first sheboon to drive a car? when are we celebrating her accomplishment in motor vehicle history?

>That's why she has a google doodle, and you'll have nothing.

At least I have white skin.

>spend your whole life trying to accomplish something
>end up a diversity quota for a google-scrbble

This.

I work in a big fortune 100 company. Our diversity tracking/goal power points are the most sexist racist shit I've ever read.

No race or sex is compared equally by liberal agendas. I find this way more fucked up in practice than just saying Suzy can't lift 100 pounds over her head cause her pussy hurts or Bobo is a fucking nigger.

Hidden racism/sexism is what's really fucking us all up. Obama's legacy indeed.

Kek

>Died at 34 by leaving wrench jammed in controls.
Interesting, none of the articles I read about her today mention this fact. Wonder why.

I can fly planes though.

>How can you expect black people to properly integrate in society

I don't.

I didn't know much about her so checked wiki

>On April 30, 1926, Coleman was in Jacksonville, Florida. She had recently purchased a Curtiss JN-4 (Jenny) in Dallas. Her mechanic and publicity agent, 24-year-old William D. Wills, flew the plane from Dallas in preparation for an airshow but had to make three forced landings along the way due to the plane being so poorly maintained.[19] Upon learning this, Coleman's friends and family did not consider the aircraft safe and implored her not to fly it. On take-off, Wills was flying the plane with Coleman in the other seat. She had not put on her seatbelt because she was planning a parachute jump for the next day and wanted to look over the cockpit sill to examine the terrain. About ten minutes into the flight the plane unexpectedly went into a dive and then a spin. Coleman was thrown from the plane at 2,000 ft (610 m) and died instantly when she hit the ground. William Wills was unable to regain control of the plane and it plummeted to the ground. Wills died upon impact and the plane exploded and burst into flames. Although the wreckage of the plane was badly burned, it was later discovered that a wrench used to service the engine had jammed the controls. Coleman was 34 years old.[12]

TOP KEK

it's how the term, "monkey wrench" was birthed.