Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3BcIftlU0A
youtube.com/watch?v=TF9LpOWIJmA
ifunny.co/ShitTyroneComics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for bumping based user. these are hilarious needless to say

>all you can eat chicken and watermelon
Kek

The golden gun was only funny in the original comic because it was bought with welfare.

This is like the "Blade 2" of sunglasses catches.

Here's Blade 1:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3BcIftlU0A

Here's Blade 2:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF9LpOWIJmA

One or some of the mods are social justice warriors who always remove these threads. I doubt this will survive long either. You're not allowed to hate niggers here anymore.

I got banned for bogposting last week. Also got a warning from today

14/88 bump

Funny nigger fact.

Post the barwhore stab version pls

kek'd @ the bulletproof glass on all the cashier checkouts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

ifunny.co/ShitTyroneComics

Fuck. I'm busted. THE GOYIM KNOWS