Daily reminder an unmarried life is a meaningless one

Daily reminder an unmarried life is a meaningless one.

>Be 24
>Leave uni with Aero Eng Masters
>Dating gf for year and a half
>Propose
>Now 33, three kids, fuck wife on the regular
>Earn £80,000+ yearly, wife also earns £30,000+ teaching
>Looking at buying a home

Why aren't you doing your bit to save the white race?

enjoy getting cucked down the line in divorce

also

>anglos
>white

>Leaving three kids and nine years in
If she was going to cuck me she probably would have done it earlier.

the world was different 100 years ago when you were 24 asshole

women cheat when they approach thirty and start getting wrinkles.They cheat with someone so they feel young and sexy again

have fun getting cucked

>break up
>she takes half your shit, your kids (which you have to support because you earn more) and you money
>hurr at leasd i got love :D
You fell for the women meme

You must be confusing English women with Italian hogs.

was she a virgin before she met you?

When you make 80,000, why do you even need your wife working? She could stay home with the kids, better for them. Anyway, congrats.

Because I'm autistic

Does she get more from the divorce after 10?

>£80,000+ yearly
>24
No.

t. British aerospace engineer in cuckland.

It took you nine years to produce three children? What a loser. What's next, are you also not planning on having anymore because you think that three children is a big family and plenty to help the white race?

Weak.

>Now 33

leaf

You can't read, he's 33 and making that much

>letting a human parasite leech off your hard earned dosh

t. Australian Space Scientist

Best wedding ring ever. Praise Kek!

>braggs about it on a chinese masturbation forum

respect mr.user and his mistress. you arent married because you cant provide even for yourself. user got brains and Balls. worry about yourself.

"Till death do you part"
Marriage contract implies divorce on death.

If you are so happy, then why did you feel the need to brag about it on /pol. Seems to me you are looking for re-assurance which tells me, you are not happy. You are insecure and need constant external social stimuli of praise from others.

>reminding you of your goal.
get married full stop.

In a similar situation to you. Just proposed to my German gf. We both make good money. No kids yet but I am looking forward to doing my part to save Europe.

OP likely lives in the city

They never wanted to become my gf and just rejected my approaches. Sad!

i wonder whos behind this post

dont overthink it, everything will go alright user.

>be 27
>girlfriend of 3 years
>use the money wed spend on a wedding for 60% of a house deposit
>buy a house in the south of england
>no kids

tell me more about winning lad

keep wondering

We now know the leaf wears off.

How do we stop the maplenigger menace?

I am a single daddy of one(I have full custody and her mother is a swine) and I just started seeing one of my highschool sweet hearts again. I told her yesterday my dream is to have a sexy blonde hair, blue eyed woman, that likes and knows how to cook, gives the best blowjobs, has wide child bearing hips, enjoys playing NES, and will assist me in securing the existence of our people and a future for our white children.

She responded with "will you marry me?"

Wat do?

Oh and also lets me do drugs off her bewbs. Once while fucking she said "you can do whatever you want to me" I came buckets.

sounds /comfy/ as fuck m8

>"we should split the money evenly, we both work for it!
>she then proceeds to use around up to 90% of it on clothes, and gets mad when you try to rein her in to her own proposal of 50%
That's why you fucking cuck
my money is my fucking money.

cause i dont earn even half that shit...
no point if your broke

come prove yourself

This sadly.

Too hard to find a decent girl.

I'm too old to date now so I'm out.

I don't want to share my toilets and my bed

ho too old
dont say your forties

> single father
> drugs
> the mother is a swine

Not every woman is like that. My wife is extremely frugal, none of us have spent money on new clothes or other material possessions in like four years.

British women are 10 times sluttier than Italians

Many such cases.

Wut? How?

can confirm, especially teachers

Doubt it. He's an engineer it seems. Engineers don't live in cities.

I heard of theyre married to a Sup Forums poster the rate shoots up dramatically

Hey man, do you have any idea how hard it is for the man to get custody in full even if the mom is a total piece of shit? Not excusing drug use by any means, but seriously, please think about the circumstances with what little information I have given.

hot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
you get it.

>Be 26
>Leave Uni with Computers Eng Master
>For around two years i date multiple bitches but none of them are wife material.
>Finally find nice grill and get married but get divorced just two years after becasue she realized that she married too young and she still need to live more of her life on her own (She was 23 when we got married).
>Now 31, depressed and alone, have not had sex since my wife left me.
>Earn around 22k yearly so i doubt i´ll be able to have children any time soon.

Why are you laughing? Is that too old?

I thought 22k was decent in Mexican pesos

>tfw 24
>tfw modestly attractive, not perfect but not bad
>tfw not much of a normie
>tfw the only requirements I have are some intelligence and not be fat
>tfw every girl I talk to just ignores me for no reason after a week or two of talking/dating

Wtf am I doing wrong.

It's pretty crazy though because you don't realize how unfulfilled you are until you get a family of your own. They'll never know they are missing out.

5-7 years ago I KNEW I would never get married or have kids.

Grow a beard. #1 pussy magnet

I bought a home, am 22 and only make 50k.

A life in your country is a meaningless one.

Fpbp XD

Rent, food is about the same, cars and most home appliances cost double what you guys pay for them. The only thing that is cheap in this country is cow meat.

So no, 22k is not that much. You need around 35k to be able to support your wife and kids if you want to be at least middle class.

Probably being a beta faggot desu. Are you fucking these girls?

Are you aggressive ? Beta ?

Whats wrong with you? What do you think?

What do you talk about with these girls?

Every life is meaningless user.

>3 kids
>Looking at buying a home

How do you not already have a home?

>be 23
>never went to uni
>own two properties
>no wife to bitch and moan because I left 0.2 grams of breadcrumbs on the table and later fuck off with half of all my shit when she gets bored

Tell that to my coworker who was forced to move back in with his father AT AGE 47 because the alimony and child support left him with so little money he can't even afford to rent a single room.

I'll consider marrying if and when marriage stops being a complete liability that doesn't provide any collateral at all.

I SAID, WAT DO????

Any femanon shed opinons on dating/marrying a single daddy? I know the social stigma surrounding single moms. Do chicks care?

Urbanites are cancer like that

>I'll consider marrying if and when marriage stops being a complete liability that doesn't provide any collateral at all.

You're a goddamn man and our people's lives are on the line. Suck it the fuck up you weak FAGGOT.

I'm joining the RAF after uni in September as an officer and am going to go travelling the world.

The thought of settling down makes my stomach turn inside out. Ewwww.

Can't. I've got Injun in me, 1/4 Shawnee. Grampa nor dad could grow a beard.

No, it usually starts off over text then after the first or second date they schedule a second date and I either get stood up or just ignored.

I have tried various forms of aggressiveness, sometimes very aggressive, sometimes a little bit. I've tried being a whiteknight beta when I was younger but that wouldn't get me numbers.

I don't get it, we kick it off great for the first couple weeks then just gone without reason or warning. They're the ones making the plans and leading me on like this, the least they could do is tell me why.

I had one where we had a decent 3 month relationship, had lots of great sex and good times were had. Then just overnight she ignored me for no reason.

Almost a year after that I asked her why she just ignored me and she said "We had different goals".

You are native American and destined for failure. Sorry user.

Sorry, 1/8 Shawnee. I know it ain't much, but clearly the zero body hair and zero facial hair gene is dominant.

No, fuck off.
That guy is gonna have to work 'til he's 70, and then he will have to live entirely off his pitiful government pension because he won't have any savings.

His life is basically completely fucking ruined.

"""our people""" can go fuck themselves, I care about myself first.

I don't even look injun, I just drink like one sometimes.

But for heaven sake I play paid gigs at bars and lounges. Play piano, play guitar, sing, dance. Have a great time. Once the show's over no one is interested in me.

Women pretend they have great time.
Happens to me as well.
Go out for a month and then just nothing.
And its always "its not you its me".

They are retarded and have no idea what do they want with life.
Just don't think about it.

Its the statsitics mate. You will find the one when you are expecting it the least.

Is this bait?
>>Now 33, three kids
>>Looking at buying a home

I've been waiting for 6 years to get one.

I gave up for the longest time, never even looked.

Probably have been on dates with at least 15 different women the past 12 months alone.

He probably has to live in London to be able to have his job, so the 80K he boasts about are just enough to affort renting a mid-size flat.

So what's so good about his life then?
The only upside I can see is fucking the wife regularly and having the kids if you find joy in them I guess.

lets see how those kids of yours turn out

You sound like a pcool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. I was single for the first 5 years of my kids life till a decent specimen of female came along. (Granted, we had been together before and broke it off because of weird and awkward circumstances) Just don't fall head over heels for the first one that may be "the one". I don't want you to get hurt, user.

Is that supposed to be a small amount?
That's pretty damn frequent.

You sound pretty cool though, so try to enjoy life.

Seriously, anons. She is the whole package. I never wanted to marry anyone and would joke that the woman would have to ask me to even consider it.

Also, her idea of a wedding is going to the townhall and filling out paperwork.

>drugs
>inherently bad
Drugs can give a tortured man Peace. even if fleeting. dont judge the path of others, im assuming youve had a life relatively smooth , Trauma/poverty free life until now? if a man cant find a way out , escapism is his last bastion. not that this is the mans cicumstance, drugs can give you peace youve never known in this fucked up world

Dude that's nothing. You are 24.
You aren't old fag yet.

You can say that after you are 28. Otherwise no.

Live with her for six months or more.

She sounds like a keeper I guess.
Idk you or her and skipped the blog for the most part, but if you love her, confirm with your brain before following your heart.

I can't even get to a point where I could have the scare of having a kid before marriage anymore... thanks for the compliments though

It's pretty frequent, I have no problem getting numbers from girls. It's just after a date or two shit hits the fan.

I do recall one girl, Anna I think her name was. She was the bartender at this gig I was playing and she liked the show. Got her number. Went out on a few dates. She said I was "intimidating". Like she'd talk about something and I'd be on a complete different level than she was.

I don't understand what that means. Maybe I'm autistic and just like to imitate Tom Waits and Bob Dylan too much(depending on the bar).

>33
>Only looking at buying a home now

Nigga, I'm 23 and already own one.

QQ

I hope you are never required to defend anyone or your country. I bet you'll turn into a refugee like all those Syrian males fleeing their native lands. You are on their level.

British women are the ones who literally take sex tourism trips to Africa to get BLACKED.

The true redpill is realizing how futile continuing ones bloodline actually is and settling instead for the peace of mind that comes from the idea that although we might perish in full, the laws of nature guarantee that there will always be supreme individuals like ourselves.

You aren't being aggressive enough. They smell weakness and leave.

stop spreading sub human anglo genes please.

thank you

Daily reminder life itself is meaningless

Thanks for the input. My life was hell trying to get my situation under control, although I have habitually used drugs for years and do not suggest others do the same. For what it's worth, I have been employed the entire time, finished an apprenticeship, I work 40+ hours a week as an aerospace machinist.

She may have expected you to be more laid back, like a guy that performs at bars lol.

It sounds like you are passionate and or just knowledgeable.

If you read about keeping your power level in check, try to take head to it for the first week or two.

If she likes debating or arguing, you can go in I guess.

I have this friend who met his wife when he was 31 and she was a 20 y o virgin qt.

You just gotta look your best and earn good money.

Otherwise you can just stay at home and be depressed all the time like i do, the choice is yours.