Wow, the absolute madman actually cucked Trump

Wow, the absolute madman actually cucked Trump.

Yes, Drumpf BTFO, amirite?

>Mexicans think that they won't pay for the wall.

At least he's not some spineless hack. They will pay in the form of taxed remittances and or trade deal. We all knew that was the plan.

>doing what trump says
>cucked

What's it like being retarded

"if you're just going to tell me not to build the wall, don't bother coming"
yep, cucked

>denying his 200 billion dollar wall that can easily be surpassed by a ladder

Yeah, he got cucked. Trump tried for a powerplay and failed.

>200 billion
Maybe if he's paying in pesos, still you think a bunch of muds will carry a giant ass ladder along a guarded wall? You snow niggers should stick to skiing since you apparently don't know how anything else works

yeah please answer I reale would like to know.

Dante?

How will the cartels get along with the communists?

It's projected to be all from 45 to 200 billion dollars, cuckburger.

>margin of 155 billion

Sounds real legit, fucking idiot

Oh damn. Drumpf totally and completely BTFO.

"muh fucking idiot muh fucking snow nigger"

Yeah, there's such a large uncertainty because Trump literally reveals no plans to the people. It's not gonna be the price Trump says, for sure.

Enjoy paying for that wall, it's gonna cost more than you think, and it's not gonna do jack shit.

>most illegal immigrants come by plane
> tunnels exists
>ladders exists

"B-but muh wall! muh wall! "

Really? Hungary put up a fence and it kept the refugees out pretty good so far.

Of course it wouldn't have done that by itself, and neither will Trump's wall. But it strongly signifies a shift in politics where the border will be protected, even if they come by plane or boat or digging.

In medieval times there was both ladder and shovel yet they used walls. The only thing that made walls fall out of favor historically was artillery, and last time I looked the Mexicans weren't packing cannons.

>a ladder

Kek

Mexicans think they can climb the wall with a ladder.

>get to top
>now what

Top kek

Mexican intellectuals.

Based Swede bashing faggy Norwegian.....whoah.

>In medieval times there was both ladder and shovel yet they used walls.

Yeah, for small, compact castles. Trumps wall has to be around 1000-2000 miles long, depending on unpassable terrain. Completely different situation. It's gonna be hard to monitor the whole area, and it's gonna cost even more.
>.But it strongly signifies a shift in politics where the border will be protected, even if they come by plane or boat or digging.

Too bad Trump doesn't know how to invest properly at all, then. Most immigrants come by plane and he focuses on a wall that will take a decade to build, let alone cost american taxpayers tons of money? The return value is jack shit. I don't think he even mentioned planes either.

Why is it reversed, fucking cancer

>Mexico doesn't want the wall because most illegal immigrants and gangsters are from central america
>They travel through Mexico to get to America
>If a wall goes up, they will stop.
>They will just stay in Mexico because it is still richer than Central America
>Mexico is afraid of this because they already have so much crime, and problems, and this will escalate them.
>Mexico wants to share the load.
>Mexicans know that they have no real power to stop the wall
>Only thing they can do is try to get Hispanics in America to abandon American interests for Mexican interests. (which is many times successful)

In short, they are just posturing, and Mexico is getting the dick. America first, means America first. They want globalization, and sharing of the profits and risks.

>in b4 Rodrigos saying it's because Americans buy drugs.

Fpbp lol give this gentlesir reddit gold

Bring second ladder to the other side
Jesus are you this retarded?

that's the peso, not US dollar

That's peso to USD. Higher is bad.

It literally said that on the campaign website. He never said he was asking for a giant check from the mexican government.

He cucked himself. Mexico is going to pay whether they like it or not.

We can't call victory or defeat this early, this battle has just started with neither backing down.

He went on further to say he'd dismantle NAFTA and get cuck the fuck out of Mexico by leaving their factories desolate because of the labor we'll no longer export to them.

tunnels and ladders? faggot, you know what border patrol is?

also, he's cutting funding to sanctuary cities and deport illegals with an expied visa

His wife is qt

Ladders arent made in mexico.

Bring a parachute

Yeah, because Trump has demonstrated in the last week that
>he never does what he says he'll do
>he's never right about what effect it will have

for you

>Mexico says it doesn't need the NAFTA
>Peña says a big "fuck you, I won't do what you tell me"

Being honest, Peña is still an idiot and Trump still bears the uncuckable status.

But damn, he's not in a comfortable position now, he needs to start to bully us hard or else he will start to lose that high energy and bigger countries will understand how far he can really go. And how much he can bully us anyway? he can't destroy us in short term because there is too much of american private interests in this country. He now has to tread carefully.

If it won't do shit, why are you raging?

Who pays for the wall was always just a ploy to get around answering specific questions of where in the budget it'd fit.

Personally I hope MX doesn't pay for it. I want to claim I had a piece in building that beautiful wall. As it is I have to trust Trump on this. He has NEVER let me down.

Kys roach scum

this

Why do yo keep spamming your family?

We're going to stop sending you as much aid and send fewer factories

Buckle up

Quite the opposite

>be donald trump
>get MANLETTED

Why Mexico not read the art of the deal written by trump

Trump will not focus all his energy into destroying your economy so you have to come to the table and talk, then he will give you a shitty deal

always take the first deal

>Trump made the spic pussy out of a man's talk
>hiw banging beaner wife will now think he's a pussy

Trump is playing some long term POWER PLAY into banging that spic wife and make him beg for a wall

Somehow

Pull the ladder and then use it to climb down. you do know that is the purpose of a ladder, right fatso.

I'm not raging, I'm gathering all the lulz from people who actually believe Trump will be your savior.

Electrician and former bricky here

Will come and build the wall myself if need be it

Cool story, bro.

It will be made with real cement no cow shit sadiq, get the fuck out.

lol you're gonna have to pay for it with your hard earned tax dollars, bud.

anyway illegals come mostly through planes. The archenemy of walls

He cucked himself you low neuron count waste of oxygen. Here's Trump playing sad violin to the tune of your Peso (Piss) currency crashing down.

that's an unfortunate word to use for someone in your situation

Stop it, you're embarrassing us.

>Cool story, bro
>harold reactions

Oh no, I got called out by shittiest country in North Europe.

It's not really surprising to me that an icelander believes Trump, though. Your country has been bankrupt, and gone through several corruption scandals.

We'll still take you in as a settlement again, though.

Feels like rage bro

Cry more, I hear it helps.

Also I should note he is fufilling his promises already, and its just starting

If the wall were just there to be a completely unmanned passive deterrent, we'd be better off laying mines across the border (maybe get some tips from the Viet Cong on making some of those nasty wood ones that don't show up on metal detectors).

The wall would imply at least some degree of manpower patrolling it, likely with some degree of automated sensors to more efficiently balance the manpower demand.

Maybe we're living in the John Carpenter 'Escape from x' timeline and this time we've turned Mexico into the lawless prison colony?

>Implying I'm trying to do anything about the situation

I'm just gathering trumptard tears, friendo.

The first promise he's gonna fail is the wall. Then it's Flint, Michigan. 'member those congressional limits he promised to impose? Not gonna happen.

> Thinking a multibillionare will be the savior of the working class

You've been duped, buddy. This is just the honeymoon period. Endless amounts of circlejerking on Sup Forums won't make Trump right.

>gathering tears
No tears here :D
We won

>honeymoon period
Guess we'll have to find out. 8 years fggt
buckle up