Get under Shia's skin

You guys know Shia's dad is a convicted pedo right?

All you need to do is probably hold a sign with a picture of his dad that says "rapist" or something. That'd probably push him enough to do something stupid again and you can have that sweet lawsuit money.

he actually probably wasn't a pedo senpai, hollywood generally uses scapegoats for their molesting. good chance his dad got shia into acting, (((people))) started bringing him into hollywood, they raped the absolute fuck out of that poor boy, then when his dad started to pipe up they got him convicted as a pedo. it happened to miley cyrus, victoria justice, ariana grande and basically every other child actor.

Shia defense force has arrived

Someone should cosplay as Nazi Bumblebee

We need niggers on the ground with bells, tuning forks, any kind of aural trigger these pedo overlords could have programed Shia to react to.

Fucking melt his face on cam with boipussy flashbacks.

#TriggerShiaGetPaid

this needs to trend

I just feel bad now

Daily reminder that this is a slide threat, a fun one,but slide nonetheless.

Daily reminder that this is loosh farming.

Daily reminder that Shitta Le bugs is one of the pizzapupets and don't deserve any of your attention.

Daily reminder that pizzagate is gaining traction in other media and you are not helping.

Daily reminder that this magic is called mirror magic, just put a mirror in front of a monkey and monkey will see and monkey will do.

Daily reminder that Shitta Le bugs is a AUTISM like us , he is the perfect distraction for keep our autism in check, he is like us will never stop , disengagement is the ONLY WAY to deal whit him.

ALSO STOP DOXXING YOURSELFS YOU IDIOTS.

also , i told you so idiots!
now go use your autism in someting good.

This is so evil but it needs to happen. He's anti-white male anyway so there's no harm.

fuck off SIDF

SIDF get the fuck out

Out

I don't live in NY but if I did and could go there, I'd print out pictures of monarch butterflies and give them to shia

He shows a lot of signs/symptoms

And Shia stayed at the Oakwood Apartments before he got famous.... just saying.

all their dads were convicted for pedo?

bumping for awarenes

I think that user is saying all those child stars were used by old jewish men.

Project Monarch?

Shia was born in 86
Pops was convicted in 1981

BTFO Faggot

Even if he is a victim of ultra..It requires more than just a picture of a monarch butterfly to trigger him. think specific keywords and or phrases and gestures.

Singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" ought to do it.

Lack of intervention will only lead to Shia becoming a monster himself.

Why do you think he's projected such self-contempt over the last 5 years?

He knows what his future holds.