Ancap is after you Drumpfkins

Ancap is after you Drumpfkins
Better fucking watch it or else you're next!

You think it's cool too use the rebel flag? Well guess what it's not you fucking racist.

Winter is C O M I N G

Winter is coming

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!

That's right. They call us special snow flakes but when there is enough of us that will make a blizzard you fucking bigot racist xenophobic alt right trash.

ancap
>ancap not a meme idioligy
user i think you have autism

fucking kill yourself

Winter is coming

Winter is coming. MAGA

>lefties still buthurt

i bet ian thinks of trump when he jerks off too kek

You forgot to take your fucking name off the OP, "Hail Trump"

so i guess your tactic is to be so pathetic that we laugh ourselves to death?

wew lad. I remember being 12

Keep laughing it won't be funny when we win in mid terms drumpfkin not even putin will save you bigots. America was never great.

don't tell the retards how to Sup Forums, user.

Anarchists voting in any terms?

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm using it as irony you bigot. I can't wait for buzz feed to expose all your IPs

trump is the antchrist

Shut up loser

>ancap a meme idioligy
>he didnt buy bitcoin when it was a dollar
many such cases

>Romanian gipsy posting in an ANCAP group
>tfw he finds out that he breaks the NAP every time he steals copper

see:
So, yes.

>t. antifa makes antifa look stupid

Alt right better watch their backs. Who knows what kind of damage these hooligans will cause.

How does it feel that your leader is a prop for Putin you racists.

>Romanian gipsy posting in an ANCAP group
>still not rioting against trash cans

fugg

I won't leave my trashcans at the curb, thats for sure.

hahahahahahahaha this is going to be the best 8 years of my life

Better looking than hillary senpai

maybe we should sucker punch some people like real men in protest

Makes me feel great.

Putin will restore order to the world.

We will riot until this bigot is out of office

Hillary is the president the people voted for not what the people in power want.

no ivanka look better than daddy hope she run pres 2020 voting for her so hot

You sure you guys are up for 8 years of rioting?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am the newly crowned queen of Arendelle, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Southern Isles, and I have over 300 confirmed freezes. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top cyromancer in the entire Arendelle armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another snowman. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before this winter, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Let it snow, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls and reindeer across the frozen north and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ice-storm, maggot. The ice-storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. The cold never bothered me anyway, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways that involve cold, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in frozen combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ice harvesters and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what frosty retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue to a pole. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will snow fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking frozen, kiddo.

winters are nog free and comfy

No justice no peace! #blacklivesmatter

You nazis better stop turning cartoons into your nazis memes or you'll be sorry

Still not sorry

Watcha gonna do tough guy?

>your id is telling me that you're fishing

too much, man

Still not sorry...

You nazis have no fucking shame turning kids cartoons into nazi propaganda disgusting

I want that shirt

Amen

kek

Nice trashcan you have there, alt-righty.

commies

I miss when Sup Forums didn't have tumblr fags. We need to M4GA

smugpepe.jpg

ANCAP is for Trump.

They're not ANCAP's, these cucks are ANCOM's.

YOU SICK FUCK HOW COULD YOU? THAT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY THAT CHILD DIED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING ALL HE WANTED WAS A FREE LIFE

that's about all, peace out.

RACIST

lol lame b8 m8. Don't give it away so easily next time. You almost had me....

t. Styx