Thank God we didn't elect Clinton. That woman would've started WW3!

Thank God we didn't elect Clinton. That woman would've started WW3!

thebulletin.org/timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM
defconwarningsystem.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE I SWEAR THIS TIME IS TRUE GUISE!

remember when the same people vomiting these """"""""""news""""""""" also said that his chance of winning was 1% ?

Really dodged a bullet

>that clock

wtf does that shit even mean.

This is on par with the Mexican Warlock predicting hed lose this isn't based on any scientific evidence and is inflammatory

>break the NWO
>all ((((international organizations)))) predict end of the world

No, because the "Bulletin of Atomic Scientists" who run said clock have said nothing of the election other than one member saying Trump is anti-science and that worries him. Nice try tho, kiddo :^)

>Being this butthurt over Trump's victory

Alright, just let us nuke the world then.

Except this is only Americans, so...?

When shit is going to hit the fan

>All these fake news, pseudo-science and fake accounts

I feel that way honestly

The left is so hysterical about us being fascists why don't we just go full fascist and really give them something to cry about

>tfw we could have lived in the world of man in the high castle

The bad guys won, the bad guys always win

>Eugene Rabinowitch
>Hyman Goldsmith

are these even real? It sounds like if Pynchon needed two Jewish characters.

And did they say why they moved it then?
That clock stopped being relevant the moment they brought environmental disaster into it.

Thank god we are smarter than to believe Facebook click bait. We might believe the sky was falling, chicken little!

Everything that doesn't fit my narrative is a conspiracy

There is literally nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

Except pol tells me that the apocalypse is HAPPENING every other day

Im pretty sure that stopped being a thing back in like 1993, and even if it does still exist it should be getting further away from midnight with a president who wants to improve relations with the country the clock was created for

But, you know what softly, rustles my jimmies about the left's nationwide butthurt?

It seems fabricated. It isn't real.

What's constantly in my mind is:

"Fake it 'till you make it"

>mfw the news is memeing WW3 into existence

>a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a picture of air is to a drowning man

wiki says they did say it had to do with nationalism and trump, also the "Bulletin of Atmonic Scientists" was literally made by jews.

Sup Forums is confirmation bias distilled.

A couple of kikes are salty and predict doom.

Color me surprised.

this is a lie btw, the 'gag order' is a routine occurrence when the administration changes and the memo came from within the EPA in that instance.

HOLY SHIT GUYS! AN IMAGINARY CLOCK SET BY A BOARD OF OLD KIKES MOVED CLOSER TO MIDNIGHT! IT'S TIME TO PANIC

>university
>chicongo
>tumultuous leftist butthurt mileaux

Good, burn it down.

Wake me when it's 1am.

There is literally no place on Earth without bias, you idiot. This shithole is as close to pure discussion as you are going to get

from the full release:
>The board's decision to move the clock less than a full minute reflects a simple reality: As this statement is issued, Donald Trump has been the US president only a matter of days.

LITERALLY just butthurt kikes making a cheap dig. this clock is officially 100% irrelevant.

>Pol memed a joke into the White House
>The news is memeing World War 3
God damnit, we're being out done boys! These cucks can't stand Donald Trump being president so much that they'd rather take nuclear war. Im both mortified and ecstatic at the same time.

>WWIII is bad

Well it was 2 minutes in 1984
I guess we gained 30 minutes in 33 years
good deal

Hell yeah man 2 minutes to midnight is a good song. Iron maiden rules!

>Rabinovich
>Goldsmith

It must be true Sup Forums. We definitely can trust those people.

> Leftist propaganda piece is doing some scaremongering
So surprising. In other breaking news, MSM are caught publishing fake news again!

Am I in a lunatic asylum and actually supposed to take some kike subjective doomsclock seriously?

Ye

Nonsense

The fact that you think this shows just his out of touch you are.
Take a step back look at how many arguments on this board are informed by emotion. Look at how easily critical voices and opinions are dismissed or ignored.

There really isnt much debate on this board. It's just self-affirmation and masturbation

>Rabinowitch
>Goldsmith

>afraid of WWIII
>implying the US, Britain, and Russia won't easily win WWIII
Oh, they're Jews. Makes sense.

You must trust them goyim, they are the unbiased scientists goy and make sure to hand over all your shekels for their research

>look at how many arguments on this board are informed by emotion. Look at how easily critical voices and opinions are dismissed or ignored.
where do you think you are, reddit? no downvotes, no below threshold comments, no 'private community' requiring registration, no bans for disagreeing or being offensive. this board and site are an open marketplace of idea, but only the strong ones survive.

>mfw once every millenia a leaf talks common sense
Have my favorite pic, leaf

Debate requires willing participants. Otherwise you're just spammig.

I don't want to deal with your argument so I'm going to call you a leaf. Isn't this constructive?

But they're all scientists! With glasses, and lab coats, and clipboards!

Holy shit. I thought only liberals could get triggered

>allow me to congratulate you for validating my narrative

Self affirmation and masturbation

> russian (((wikipedia))) says that the clock was changed due to Trump's comments on climate change and the rise of nationalist tendencies throughout the world
> CLIMATE CHANGE
> NATIONALISM

That's right, kikes, white man is really pissed off

then go find your own utopia.

As for the critical voices and opinions, we are debating it assuming you mean the news posted by OP to be critical voices and opinions. That's something being debated, and here we are debating on if you are a faggot or not. You're literally disproving yourself by posting an "against the grain" opinion. We aren't silencing you or making it so others can't see your post either so that means that your opinion is shit or so poorly worded that most all the people of Sup Forums disagree with it, which oddly enough isn't a lack of debate but rather you having posted nothing big enough to be debated by everyone here.

As for ignoring this news, this isn't even the worst the doomsday clock has been, and since it's inception it has changed much meaning it is LESS relevant than it once was.

>(((Eugene Rabinowitch)))
>(((Hyman Goldsmith)))

Cool clock, Schlomo!

>We are having a debate

Merely baffled, schlomo. Why don't you go and suck some baby dicks?

You sure? Because you sound offended as fuck right now. You're throwing insult after insult because you don't like what I said. Sounds pretty triggered.

>Putting common sense into a negative
>a leaf

Well, that didn't really last long

Now go commit sudoku you underage plebbit fag

Don't get me wrong, pol is a lot of fun.

Just don't get up your own ass about this shit. The majority of pol posters are just the flipside of SJWS. A complete inability to consider critical or opposing arguments. They show zero skepticism, so long as something validates their narrative.

>muh anti-sjws
lol
reminder that you are the one failing to be skeptical in this situation; none of use are taking the doom clock at face value and you are saying we're wrong. wrong about what? wrong not to take this professional opinion as gospel?

You're aware that it's not a real clock, right?

>Based leaf
You're not originally from Canada, are ya?

It's a bunch of liberal faggots predicting that we're closer to a doomsday scenario.

The clock has about as much credibility as if you made a "doomsday clock" and claimed that because it was cold out today, we're closer to the apocalypse.

Partisan hacks looking to give partisan hack journalists a story to badmouth Trump.

What's defcon at the moment?

>Rabinowitch

Yes, just because we aren't in front of a podium reading very slowly with very politically correct terms does not mean this isn't a debate. For instance you are free to disagree with that guy and post facts you have dug up to make him look like a retard.

The reason this specific thread isn't being taken seriously is simple - the doomsday clock does not provide any formula or means to determine how it counts down. It is decided by a board of people with their own interests. How can I actually factually debate what is already a subjective opinions ("Rise of nationalism, United States President Donald Trump's comments over nuclear weapons, the threat of a renewed arms race between the U.S. and Russia, and the disbelief in the scientific consensus over climate change by the Trump Administration."). I'm all for being wrong and getting told, but a scaremongering opinion piece isn't doing it to well.

Yeah I'm sure some of them are like that, but it still doesn't answer why you're really here if you feel that we are as a massive majority like that. If it was cause "fun" why bother with your post instead of riding the lollercoaster? There is some investment on your part I think. Other than that a lot of shit that gets posted now has either been discussed before (like the doomsday clock) or honestly isn't a real discussion due to being mainly opinion over fact (like the doomsday clock) so discussion looks like shit. You get used to that after seeing the same shit so much you don't even want to discuss it.

fuck yeah i love iron maiden
youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM

dont forgetti about us lurking fags

defconwarningsystem.com/
Still a 5, has never really changed since the start of the election.

>one of the closest times we ever came to nuclear annihilation was the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962
>clock was at 7 at the time
these shits know fuck all

If Clinton was elected we would already be at Midnight...

To add to my own post since I was kinda vague, the better explanation as to why I personally don't take this seriously is that "minutes to midnight" is not a percent based thing (we are currently x% likely to experience a nuclear war within X timeframe, for example), and it isn't subject to any sort of review from any sort of scientists or shit even historians or philosophers or fucking anything. It is one board of peoples who decide this.

To further make it less reliable to me is since '07 it has included "climate change, and new developments in the life sciences and technology that could inflict irrevocable harm to humanity." which whether you believe in climate change or not causes it to mean a little less about nuclear war than it would seem. I can't get behind something with almost no quantifiable metrics or statistics we can look at and be like "holy shit these guys are right".

TWO

MINUTES

TO MIIIIIIIIIIDNIIIIIGHT