When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

younghairypussypics.com/small-tits/
biblehub.com/niv/job/40.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up retard.

What? This is a right wing political board not a sunday school

When I read the Bible. It's all there.

Evolution gives validation to age old notion of "Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must". In turn evolution provided us with a scientific underpinning for social darwinism and racial self determination and thus ethnocentrism. Sage for newfag topic.

> Reading the Jewish Adventures: My Wife son edition.

after this thread got deleted

>ever believing in degenerate evolution bullshit in the first place

Liberals are creationists of the mind though. Evolution and natural selection imply that racial differences and sexual dimorphism exist, which leftists vehemently reject.

When you stared flooding us with these threads.
Thank you.

>niggers having a soul
This doesn't concern you.

When I finally stopped being so racist and realized that all people have the exact same intelligence and that the nature/nurture argument was firmly and soundly won by nurture

When i evolved

As soon as I heard of it. The realization was more and more evident the more the establishment, and other marxist institutions shilled for it.

when antibiotics didn't need upgrade because the bugs stayed the same

that is a perfect pare of tiddays

got more?

evolution is bullshit
abortion is bullshit
climate change is bullshit
clean energy is stupid

Although this sticks around due to our creative intelligence being able to create abundance. Those were genetically selected.

Someone has to feed the fruit of my supple loins

If that's not evolution, I don't know what is

west virginia is that you?

huh really makes you boner

Yes

>it's a right wingers think Sup Forums is creationist episode again
Creationism is a retarded idea that only Americans are able to spew
Christians all over the world are able to think clearly but not fucking burgers

That is a CUTE trap!

>When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

When I started rejecting evidence

THICC
H
I
C
C

I don't care I'm just here for the tits

Pancake nipples 0/10 get a boob job you ugly whore

>Be on Sup Forums
>Not believe in multi-regional theory

That reminds me, what does Sup Forums think of scientific anthropology and its overwhelming evidence for evolution?

who dat

Over recorded human history we have witnessed first hand the evolution of dogs, cats, and insects.

Kek

Yet we have retards who still deny it till this day

Modern medicine stopped evolution

More for me, faggot

We are constantly evolving. Mind and body alike.

Also gib sauce on pic, OP. I need to spread my evolution.

he speaks the truth

Hey man why do you disagree with (((science)))

Genuine flat earthers exist, evolution deniers shouldn't be a surprise.
You just don't even argue with those types

Daily reminder that there are no Christians on Sup Forums, people here only LARP as Christians because it is currently the least popular and edgiest lifestyle. 5 years ago Sup Forums was atheist and didn't cry and sob about abortion. Disregard any and all "Christian" posters and threads.

evolution is real and very apparent even today you kinda have to be willfully blind.

If that's a dude those are some primo titties.

no im from chicago and EVOLUTION IS DEFINITELY NOT REAL
NIETHER IS CLIMATE CHANGE
CLEAN ENERGY IS FUCKING GAY

You better hope evolution isn't real

See,

True but that's why you shitpost with them

I miss Ultima...

>evolution is liberal bullshit

I would't say bullshit but I'mm suspicious.
>no detailed explanation how exactly life started
>urey-miller experiment was flawed
>how exactly did the first cell just split into two species, was it a mutation?
>it feels like emerging of life is encoded in laws of physics and chemistry, in that case what is the origin of those laws
I feel like most of popular evolution info is mostly muh adaptation

The fuck you talkin bout nigger? Im Christian as FUCK you stupid ass white boi.

Lord know, looks like a free bleeder

it's from google images to here
>younghairypussypics.com/small-tits/

Have the original

If evolution isn't real, if God really exists. If you really truly believe that God exists, and that sins matter, and that heaven is real, then riddle me this you faggot. If you REALLY do believe.

Why the fuck would you come on this board and post a pic of a naked woman? So you're going to tell me that you truly believe an all powerful father created you and everything on earth, and you believe it 100%, but you'll just as easily spit on him and disrespect him by coming to a Mongolian basketweaving message board and posting nude women.

Fuck off you fucking idiot. Americans like you are what ruined the right wing in this country. Fucking idiots like you who turned the Republican party into the 1 issue abortion party. I'm so glad that Trump shit all over you stupid bible thumping closet homos. Kill yourself Bubba.

Why do you open these threads with tits? Are you saying tits aren't evolution?

Stfu lefty bitch we know what your doing.

This is how boards fall into decay, acting like retards only invites actual retards

Typical libshit argument
Enjoy prepping your bull.

It is. That's why liberals don't believe in a God and leads them to nihilism.

Are you reatar.....sees flag....nevermind.

Those knockers prove god exists.

The fact that ive never held them prove he hates me.

Is this a copy pasta?

>EVOLUTION IS DEFINITELY NOT REAL
oh, so we won't need a solution for the new antibiotic resistant super bugs then? I mean, they aren't real its probably just more made up bullshit to make evolutionist look good.

we'll just pray instead, that always works

Where the fuck are the dinosaurs in the bible?

None of those questions are related to evolution strictly speaking. Evolution explains the diversity of life, not the existence of life as opposed to non life

There is plenty of work being done to trying to understand abiogenesis, the creation of life or proto life from nonlife, but the science isn't nearly as far along

Closest thing I found

biblehub.com/niv/job/40.htm

>this is a right-wing political board

Its a fucking joke that's what it is.

Liberal bullshit?, have you heard of Social Darwinism and Eugenics the right wing cousins of evolution?
From wikipedia on Social Darwinism
In 1883, Sumner (gilded age libertarian) published a highly influential pamphlet entitled "What Social Classes Owe to Each Other", in which he insisted that the social classes owe each other nothing, synthesizing Darwin's findings with free enterprise Capitalism for his justification. According to Sumner, those who feel an obligation to provide assistance to those unequipped or under-equipped to compete for resources, will lead to a country in which the weak and inferior are encouraged to breed more like them, eventually dragging the country down.
For Eugenics from Wikipedia
Some common early 20th century eugenics methods involved identifying and classifying individuals and their families, including the poor, mentally ill, blind, deaf, developmentally disabled, promiscuous women, homosexuals, and racial groups (such as the Roma and Jews in Nazi Germany)
This is the real science (((they))) have brought down and the basis of multiculturalist bullshit.

fpbp

fuck off redditor

why the fuck are you here? redditor cancer has to go back

When I became retarded.

Oh look, here's a "centipede" right now!

To annoy the fuck out you faggots. Stop shitting up other boards with your flat earth/climate change denial bollocks.

>None of those questions are related to evolution strictly speaking. Evolution explains the diversity of life, not the existence of life as opposed to non life

Then why aggressive fedorafags use evolution as the main counter argument to creationism?

>high energy
I keked

For the Big Bang to have happened, according to the simple cause and effect principle, something outside of our single point highly dense unborn universe had to have set it into motion. This unknown force does not have to abide by our laws of physics, time, or any other set law that exists within our universe, because it existed outside of our universe. I believe this "unknown force" to be have been God.

On macro evolution, the arrangement of our universe, and the complexity of our laws of physics and position in our galaxy that allows life to thrive, it is all so perfectly fine tuned that it is mathematically impossible to have happened by chance. To say that life developed complex systems that respond to different types of stimuli that previously couldn't even be detected by the organism just by random evolution over time is almost asinine. Genetic coding in our DNA is so impressive that there is no way that we developed organs that pick up light such as our eyes and organ systems that work together such as the nervous or digestive systems simply by chance. That's like slamming on your keyboard billions of times until eventually you get a working operating

DNA is a genetic code that builds a working and living organism.

Open up a command shell on your computer, type in a bunch of random commands in a line and hit enter. No syntax error? Unlikely, but if not save that line of code. Now do the same thing repeatedly and when you receive a syntax error, go back one line and try random commands again. Do this billions of times and come back to me when you have an operating system with a full web browser and Team Fortress 2

Also fpbp

Why did God create thousands of earthworm species? Is he autistic?

Never, because evolution is a fact, mmkay?

I want to fuck her armpits

>go on Sup Forums
>someone criticizes some left wing shit or makes a political joke
>HURHUR FUCK DRUMPF XD
>BACK 2 Sup Forums
>FUCKING STORMFAGS
>NO POLITICS PLZ ;_;
>Someone criticizes the right
>reddit grade circlejerk ensues
Suck my balls you fogbreathing bucktoothed paki fucking tea nigger.

>her

>"mathematically impossible" when talking about infinite time and space
Please hasten your meeting with god.

>go on /sci/ or /his/
>whole board is full of retarded centipedos/breitbartfags posting climate science denial threads/flat earth/christianity is real/bogdonoff threads
>tell them to fuck off back to Sup Forums
>shitposting intensifies

Its your fault the site is now crawling with inbred fucktards who've turned the site into a Daily Mail comments section. Fucking fix it.

Ordained pastor here, sorry to burst your bubble but some of us walk the talk.

The universe hasn't not existed for an infinite time you fucking idiot

Has not*

>1 post by this ID

Go pagan. Perfectly compatible with principles of evolution and eugenics, while still maintaining a sense of spirituality and awe for the divine nature in man. If you are Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, or Scandinavian, Heathenry is your blood religion. Stop thinking you have to choose between (((atheism))) and (((Christianity))).

>Then why aggressive fedorafags use evolution as the main counter argument to creationism?
most atheist simply point out the lack of logic and the simple ridicule of creationism to argue against creationism, the evolution card is mostly played by christians who play the false dilemma fallacy (if you don't believe in creation than you automatically believe in the bing bang, etc.) and then try to point out flaws in the theory in an attempt to make the opponent seem just as ridicule as he is.

Not even going to read your reply.
Probably deflecting to Trump or Gamergate or someshit like every other faggot who got here in 2010/2011.

You think it was (((God))) that triggered the big bang?

Heathenry has its own big bang theory though. Two opposing forces (Niflheim and Muspellheim) created an explosion of spacetime and matter that created all of physical existence. You don't need to believe in the Great Cosmic Jew to explain the BBT.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and if you don't believe in what the Bible has to say, you need to get the fuck out.

>what is context

Reminder that:
1) it's not
2) make me