Is moviebob right?

Who

Yes. The preservation of Earth and Knowledge is more important than whether or not people can get jobs.

>being snobbish elites will work this time, said the increasingly irrelevant liberal

Shut up you cucks
>the world gets nuked in less than a century

oh look, another obese beta faggot tweeting out shit

Bob is a faggot anti-American but the environmental health and sanctity of national parks is important for every self avowed nationalist.

With that said the Federal Government has been making massive land grabs over the past 8 years with no real significance other than to steal people's land, so that should be undone.

>animals are more important than humans

Case in point. Culture > people

>MFW whole captcha is a sign

>Fuck You Got Mine
>obese Fedora-tier neckbeard
>"liberal"

we really are through the looking glass here

Some animals are more important than some people

They literally verify anyone on Twitter now

You don't know moviebob? Cinemarobert? The most moviest bob in all the world? He's HUGE in the politics scene how do you not know know filmbobby?

I watch him from time to time because he's entertaining on occasion, but don't agree with his opinions on politics. That being said that video about him whining that Trump got elected was pretty funny.

>did the work to make himself worthwhile
Then surely he must agree USA shouldn't let in aliens immigrants who haven't done any work to make themselves worthwhile to our country?

You're expecting too much rational thought.

Hahahahahaha

"Fuck you being able to feed your children. Animals, parks and museums are more important."

Yeah that's gonna sell.

Keep diggin, commies.

Movie Bob should unironically kill himself

He's a fat ugly slob who has terrible taste in film anyway, who even watches his reviews anymore

>Movie Bob

>Right

Pick one

He should volunteer to be incinerated then.

I'm glad I don't hang out on twitter, I never see anything worthwhile linked from there. Seems to only exist to give whiny fat liberals a place to bitch and whine.

>Liberal justifying poverty of others with "bootstraps" mentality

10/10 timeline

"Mother Gaia is more important than right wing politics and cis white fucking males having careers and raising families! Import more Spics and Muslims into your nation and APOLOGIZE!"

kys senpai
y
s

f
a
m

Didn't he base his entire life around Super Mario Land?

Only in the US where hundreds of millions of people have engaged in actual productive work to accumulate shitloads of capital could someone so worthless exist

Yeah.
Nuke Africa.
Nuke the middle east.
Nuke Chiraq.

Kill all the superfluous people.

Someone post a picture of Hitler doing the salute with the caption: Mein nigga!

Or ask him how he thinks his "worth" is derived. Why is that more important than people who want to build eco friendly cars and airships for Africa? HE is a waste of space and resources. anti "fat shaming" is a tactic to make people feel at ease in their over consumption.

Who?

In some alternate timeline moviebob rules America with an iron fist.

Thats real easy to say when it doesnt impact him directly.

>fuck you got mine mentality

Isn't this guy supposed to be a liberal? What the fuck? These people are supposed to be the most compassionate fucks in the country.

I do agree about museums and national parks but fuck endangered species. Apart from honey bees I couldn't give less of a fuck.

Like that fat ass has ever set foot in a national park.

How are those connected? I don't see why wanting one means you have to give up the other.