Trudeau supports Trump on leaving NAFTA

Fucking Canadians!
I though we was friends!

google.com.mx/amp/www.forbes.com.mx/canada-daria-la-espalda-mexico-firmaria-acuerdo-eu/amp/?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahaha

fuck them all the us represents 25% of the global economic output

We have a population double Mexico and Canada combined

We have the largest and most powerful military the word has ever seen

Literally fuck all of you. We will do and take what we want when we want and all you can do is bitch

>cucks himself to trump right from the start
Kek. Unbelieveable.

kek

You forgot the part where Mexico entire economy is dependent on NAFTA.
The US can quite literally kill Mexico by just leaving NAFTA.
And every other developing nation wants them to since it would mean at least a part of all that wealth that mexico takes for granted coming to us.

You have to be 18 to post here you autistic fatty

Good, just one more reason to not re-elect this moron

>close borders
>undo NAFTA
>Mexicans finally overthrow their corrupt cartel-government
Can't see anything wrong with this

>p..pleas no bully USA
>only children use strength to their advantage

The weak have ruled for too long.

It's over for you

If Trump leaves NAFTA, Trudeau wins. Checkmate!

It is beneficial to everybody except the corporations making a lot more money from not having to pay a proper wage their workers

Papers and politicians in Quebec were ripping into Trudeau before Trump was even elected saying that bad mouthing a potential president is a bad idea considering how intertwined the economies of Canada and the USA are.

Everyone that does business here is happy about Trump getting in. We here in Quebec all know that NAFTA was a shitty lie. We know that reasonable protectionism and bilateral trade deals are the way to go.

Canada has no reason to get in trouble because leaving NAFTA leaves them with bilateral treaties with both US and Mexico.

This is the one time Trudeau's "if you fight, you lose" retoric makes sense.

They already accepting our illegals in exchange for us buying beef anyway.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism

Oh sweetie... don't be so fussed just because your credit rating got downgraded and your national debt is so massive that it has no chance of ever being repaid.

good

fuck mexico, once the wall is up they will kill each other with no money and cartels running everything.

It's not like anybody is going to try and collect

This is how you deal with cucks. Assert dominance and they will prostrate before you.

>credit rating
>debt

And if we just tell everyone to fuck right off and that we aren't paying... then what?

>fuck you we aren't paying

Hon... pop quiz, without looking it up, who is the national debt owed to?

I wonder if we could force Canada to get its gold back and then give it to us.

Well I do know about 25% ish is to China a big chunk isnactually owed to us citizens through bonds

But once again, what the fuck can anyone do

It's owed to nobody. It's a figment of your imagination.

Meanwhile, China's using it to buy Canada. Does that answer your question?

why would you buy a country full of faggots

I see the Leaf's Leader just bends to the will of whatever USA president is in Place. Definition of cuck

>it's okay to have a high national debt because it's only our own citizens who are affected

Sugar...

Oh, you poor innocent soul, don't you worry your sweet heart one bit, because the debt will go down, my little perfect angel *kisses*

Wtf I love Trudeau now.

Of course he does.

What most people don't know is if NAFTA gets torn up, the original bi-lateral FTA from 1989 comes back into effect. It's NAFTA without Mexico.

at least they don't need a wall to keep us out of their country ;)

now you're talking my language

Because they make for useful idiots.

Natural resources, future productivity, easy meat, and geopolitical force projection. It's not like Canada is going to stop them.

Chinese are long-term planners.

>minister of health is a whale

leafs are you even trying?

>the world has ever seen

I dunno about that user. Your advantage over your opponents isn't as high as some countries have been in the past.