DRUMPF BTFO YET AGAIN

How can Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

current.org/2015/05/next-years-pbs-budget-proposes-live-streaming-experiments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up fag

Why does this keep getting posted?

Public broadcasting shouldn't exist.

And if you do that on a million computers you'll save some Gb.

Because fuck you

I love Nova, Nature, and many other PBS shows, but they signed their own death warrant when they began to skew politically left. It's called sleeping with the enemy, and it never works out for those allied with the losing team.

He'd be right if that was all the Trump was going to cut.
But he's going to make cuts in several other areas, the cumulative will be significant.

PBS gambled that the left would hold power and as such decided to pander to them. They lost. When you take government money don't piss off the people running it.

you clearly don't know how many text files I have saved on my computer

This is actually correct. You need to slash social, military and education spendings to somehow balance the budget. The best thing you can do if you don't want to cut military and social spendings is to completely remove things like EPA, Department of Transportation, Department of Education etc - they are useless, but consume a lot of money.

NPR should have thought about that before becoming so politicized.

It's as if you think this is the only thing he is cutting from the budget.
How the hell is Tyson being so dishonest about this

There is always an excuse not to cut x

CUT IT ALL FROM THE SMALLEST BULLSHIT TO THE BIGGEST EXPENDITURES

That's cute when he puts it in percentage form, but to put it in dollar form, taking a 3.8 trillion dollar budget, that comes out to about $456,000,000.

Half a billion dollars for something that we get nothing out of. If we started cutting a bunch of useless programs that we get nothing out of, imagine how quickly that number would rack up, and what we could do with that money if we put it towards something useful, like immigration enforcement.

>not realizing that when you seriously go through all of your shit on your computer allows you to make great headway in freeing up space.

Sure, a small percentage as viewed alone, but Big T isn't stopping there. Its more than that faggot obama ever did.

PBS is a libtard shill group.

more like cutting out a predatory cancer cell.

NIGNOG wants his GIBSMEDATS from PBS

hey faggot what does 16 trillion dollars in debt do to your harddrive?

The amount of text files I had on my pc in my undergrads was 1TB

Yeah deleting text files with nour content to make room for text files with actual content sure is dumb

No content*

>Gig

Since it is pocketmoney. my bankaccount could use it.

It'd make A LOT more sense to privatize that shit so they can be held accountable and remain profitable

>only 500GB
What a fucking pleb

>implying PBS is all he cut
I hate when lefty scum does this and they do it every single time gov't spending is cut.
>dude cutting this is like cutting your fingernail off when your arm has gangreen lmao

341 million dollar

could that be correct?
current.org/2015/05/next-years-pbs-budget-proposes-live-streaming-experiments/

because leftyfags think they scored one here. They think it's a good point and they can't argue for themselves, so they wait with their tails wagging for one of their celebrity scientists to say something quirky and "science-ish" so they can spam it all over the internet. This is how a lefty "wins" an argument.

For that money you can feed all the people in my country for more than a month

What if you have 375 Gb of text files?

Neil "the magic nigger" Tyson is a fraud. He has never participated or published any research of his own. He shows up and reads a script.

its more about removing the liberal bias from federal finding

say what you want but we aren't paying you do say it.

To stop the lefts propaganda narrative its worth it

they should be shut down for being blatant leftist propaganda

I wouldn't care if they somehow "made" the country billions of dollars they are neoliberal globalist shills and toadies for the neocon establishment

not if those text files are filled with autistic nigger shitpostings

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with one step.

>because television is the cure for the poor

Who has only 500 GB on their HDD?