You know the wall is oging to LOOK like trash, right?

you know the wall is oging to LOOK like trash, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
trip.me/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Kibera.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't look any worse than these things.

Has Trump made any statements on what the wall will look like?

paint it

Foop boop

"Yuuge"

>Trump won't win
>Trump won't deliver on his promises
>w-well the wall is going to be ugly

Sad!

>Look
I don't care what it looks like as long as it keeps the hordes at bay the it is fine.

What was his post? All I saw was, *Austistic Screeching*?

"beautiful"

DEAD

Got love for my latinas but those people are ugly

Get used to looking at it, snow mexican

Diamond Encrusted Gold

10 feet higher

>You know the wall will never be built, right?

You libtards are always wrong about Trump, just stop already.

kek

Dont worry the Mexicans will beautify it on their side.

Just getting it will be marred by gang and cartel graffiti along the entire route and also antiTrump misspelled spanish slurs. The US side will probably have murals OR official warnings from DHS

Would rather look at that than Mexico

I had an idea, we make a design and send it to trump

the single parts of the wall will be designed in a way that benefits cost and trasport. will stand against earthquakes and heavy storm. it will not look so simple as in your picture.

>implying it won't be just far enough back from the border that approaching beaners can be shot

>Surrounding an inch of clay

Disgusting

It will be an enhanced fence with extended border patrols. There will be no actual wall.

>trump builds wall at cost of $15b
>sends the bill to Mexico
>Mexico refuses to pay
>well guys - and I mean guys seriously - with the tariffs and all the work staying, really staying, in the country we are exporting less to the south. I have calculated, and believe me I'm really good at math, that we have increased our economy by $15b and Mexico, remember I'm good at math, has reduced by $15b so they have paid! Paid bigly!
>trumpets go nuts

You plebs will swallow it hook line and sinker

actually since Mexico is paying for it we can make it as luxurious as we want. it may be painted gold, with paint containing real gold. every time some beaner or liberal vandalizes it with graffiti that will be more money Mexico pays to have that area repainted.

what was spain thinking when they raped these people?

Idea one

they look like poor peruvians from la sierra. How americasn are so stupid to call latinos to pleoplo who have less tan 20% european? they're clearly amerindian.

>he thinks the wall is going to get built

Oh honey... sweetie, tell me another one sugar plum.

>surrendering clay
No, on the actual border we put a regular 10 foot cyclone fence with concertina and signs saying "US Border, unauthorized crossers will be shot," then a couple hundred yards of cleared and maybe mined ground back is the actual wall, wear armed guards will be posted.

You guys know that a wall doesn't prevent the immigrants, right? It's like a flow of water, picking the route with the least resistance.

Saved this for the next time a europoor asks 'aren't Mexicans white?'

Whoa, why's that wall moving so fast?

Trump builds 15 billion dollar wall. Ladder sales in Mexico skyrocket. Illegal immigration doesn't decrease.

I want giant slabs of steel shot into the earth from orbit

Ideally it ought to be a combination of wall, ditches, mines, barbed wire, autoturrets, electric fencing, drones, acoustic weapons, microwave emitters, etc. Oh and if they can mass produce CIA heart attack guns and adapt those for the wall, that'd be great.

TEN
FEET
HIGHER

reminder that a $20bn wall is 0.5% of the budget and that illegal immigration costs upwards of $70 bn. Thanks for the story, though Miliband

Take a look at Israel. Even completely surrounded the Palestinians still managed to get modern equipment smuggled in to build modern tunnels with electricity and all going under the walls.

Or like in Ireland, the only ones who will profit on this stuff are the smugglers.

Maybe they'll just sail in.

Those birds won't help her fly when she goes over the wall.

Fuck off Tea Cuck. I will directly send Trump my paycheck to build this thing. We've had 8 years of the Ceasar Ape giving away our tax dollars to Tusken Raiders. Think we give a fuck if our taxes are finally used to help America ?

it's subtle

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
Nice try though Jose. They're paying like it or not and not by loss of economy. That'll just be a bonus should they get uppity during "negotiations"

apparently you dont understand a how a fucking tariff works because your economy is going to go to shit when your factories can no longer export to the US profitably and you have massive unemployment.

Please people look at the flag b4 you post. Ignore Canada

>you know the wall is oging to LOOK like trash, right?

It'll look a hell of a lot better than Mexico, that's for sure.

Praise Kek

uhhhh . . surrendering?

You are fucking retarded and should be hung until dead from a telephone pole.

Godamn Denmark literally thinks a wall won't stop people from crossing a border. Just look at recent history, there is plenty of examples of walls stopping illegal immigration.

Please tell me what you are basing your arguement off of. I have a feeling we are about to find out your point is based on opinion, and a poorly educated opinion at that.

blinds those approaching and cuts the hands of those who climb. good idea user.

I was hoping for more of a Korean DMZ feel

Trash bins don't have to look nice.

You are an inbreed idiot who can't even look at similar examples. Even Trumps own staff have said that the wall alone wont stop immigration, you shitstain.

The wall will massively lower illegal immigration. Its stupid to say the project is a waste of money if it 'only' cuts illegal immigration in half lets say [and data suggests it'll actually cut more then that].

We're losing more money by not building the wall then we would if we just built the damn thing.

, with a big door in the middle, so people can come in, but only if they do it -legally-

Fpbp

There's already both natural borders like a river and a wall or fence on parts of the border. People still cross those places...

If you want to stop immigration then the US needs to become less attractive for immigrants.

We should turn the Rio Grande into a giant moat instead of building a wall.

UNDER BUDGET

AND

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Dear Toronto ...please stop embarrassing the rest of us.

How do we make the Wall aesthetic?

eff pee bee pee

i really hope this is true

Heads on spikes.

No one says it'll stop it entirely, thats a pipedream.
It's purpose is to cut down to levels manageable. Current costs of immegrants are what? 70b/yr? Cutting that down in half will pay for the wall and then some in one year.

All I hear is * Autistic screeching

I have my 100k a year job back in the oil field now. I can afford to buy my family everything they need. Nothing you say matters to me. Enjoy the next eight years faggot.

I want one as good as Israels at least.

>Nobody in the truck
>Able to have a picture taken of it
>Clearly can't move as the vertex of the ramps are hitting the trucks center of mass
It's almost like the truck is stuck and had to be abandoned. Hmmmm.

fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

stay out shitskins!

it should be Korean DMZ tier, with landmines and shit

make orgrimmar great again

They already cross with the help of smugglers. Those smugglers don't want to lose their income and they would be piss poor smugglers compared to their colleagues around the world if they can't find a way around a wall for paying costumers. And the people who take that journey are usually pretty desperate to begin with. Just look at the EU where even though people are drowning daily they still pursue the dream.

The wall is a symbol and as such it might have some effect on Trump's popularity. But what will likely have the biggest impact are laws targeting the immigrants and companies/private persons who employ them.

´Well, it will lessen the flow of immigrants for a short time of course. There will need to be a time for adapting.

This. Otherwise it'll get Berlin Wall'd in no time with lame ass SJW murals and chicano/beaner tags.

Of course it was abandoned. But they still got over. It was probably stolen anyway.

Why do they look like poos?

>the wall is g-gonna look like trash

What happened to saying the wall wasn't going to happen?

Rekt

Let's decorate the Mexican side.

Even if they have to pay for it 15-20 or even 30 billions is literraly nothing for the US, they could buy one every year in fact with their current budget.
It will worth every pennies on the long run anyway.

This. The money really is a non-issue, it was only exagerrated to hide that the political establishment of the USA facilitated illegal immigration to change the demographics.

>thinking that looks good

You Yanks better fucking pull out something that is on par with the Hoover Dam.

Fucking this!

tfw you lived to see the great wall of trump built

This

When the first post

is also the best

But, they are both concrete.

OP BTFO

>mfw Trump pushes burning coal and fossile fuels instead of renewable energy
>Antarctica ice melts, new ice age
>The wall ends up looking like pic related

>10 feet taller than planned
kek

YOU'RE RIGHT!

DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

trip.me/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Kibera.jpg

This much better.

We are judged by different standards than any other nation, so we have to take these extraneous measures before we can just start putting beaners to the firing squad.

But yeah, sure. "Get tough." We don't even need the wall if we demonstrate the moral courage to just "get tough." like some fucking banana republic.

We're perfectly capable of getting tough, Muscles. We're slow to do it and it might be time the world thinks about persuading Mexico to let if go instead of telling America, "Have you tried getting tough?"