Modern Feminist Fantasies

Let's have a redpill thread about the SJW menace. Here is some fresh OC.

1/4

2/4

3/4

It's only rape if you're not a Chad.

>muslim knowing what consent is

What if she owes me $5 dollars, refuses to pay, so I take it upon myself to collect, thereby resolving her debt

She is too cheap. I would give 10

This

Inshalla allah ackbar this vile nazi racist white supremeacist needs to be raped in the name of God and stoned to death for being raped allahu ackbar
#Blacklivesmatter
#killallwhitepeople

Interesting.

What if some people go around accusing people of stealing $5 so the state will compensate them?

don't lend people money if you don't want to risk not getting it back only a good person will pay you back anyone that charges interest eventually meets a bad fate.

all the other ones make sense but this made me lose some iq points

What if she gives me 5$ just because I look nice and later she thinks it was a bad idea, wants the money back and tells everyone I stole the 5$ from her?

>this woman is respected by some people somewhere
>this is why you should ignore shills and other forms of cancer, like the thing that wrote those tweets

>sex is equivalent to a monetary transaction
At least they admit it now.
All women are vapid holes.

Why is it so hard for feminists to understand that men understand rape, and that when they criticize your reckless behavior they aren't saying you weren't raped or excusing the actions of your attacker, they're just trying to get you to stop acting like a fucking moron so you don't get raped again?

>don't teach me not to get raped, teach men not to rape!

We do teach people not to rape, steal or murder, but they still do these things because some people are shitty, and you know these people exist, so don't go through life behaving as if they don't and then act surprised when they harm you. You have to look out for yourself. This is called taking responsibility.

Fuck I hate these people.

>Muslim
>Woman
>Drunk

Somebody's getting stoned tonight.

> First one (drunk)
Correct.
However, if she was too drunk to discern and said Yes, take them, without really meaning it, she still loses 5$, and it's only her fault.
That's very different from her first hypothesis.
> Second one (gun coercion)
Absolutely correct
> Third one (borrowing)
Correct, but I don't get the analogy.
Unless she's so dumb to imply that asking for the 5$ is the same as getting them without consent
> Fourth one (unproven stealing)
Well, actually she's quite wrong here.
For the law, if you are accused of a crime, the accuser most prove guilt, you have presumption of innocence.

What if I ask her for $5 and she's too drunk to coherently decide yes or no, but in a drunken stupor reaches into her purse, pulls out the $5 and hands it to me?
What if we're both so drunk I don't even realize I'm asking for the $5?

What if she's sober and voluntarily gives me $5 and later decides she wishes she hadn't

Count as rape if I only ask 3.50?

What if you drunkenly hand me $5 dollars then later regret it?

How the fuck do you borrow sex? That's what's really alkalizing my water. Is she saying that if she has sex with you then you owe her sex or something? That would be extortion.

>tfw no niponese booty gf

tell that to the bank faggot. By your logic repo men should be called rapo men.

Riddle me this, why aren't rape charges filed against jew banks? hmmm

bars confirmed for serial rapists

it's not illegal if you don't get caught

Also I have a response

>if you give me $5 and then regret it later it's not ok to claim that i stole it and then fuck up my whole life

If I give you $5 and then change my mind the next morning because my friends find out and they make fun of me because you're ugly.

Stop gender shaming me

Drunk friend gave me $20

I took him back to his room and when I saw him the next day I offered him the money back.

He gave me another $20.

Am I a rapist?

Well I'm convinced. Women should never be allowed to handle money.

And, unsurprisingly, she makes no attempt to acknowledge the situation of saying "yes, you can take five dollars. Hell, take ten", and then claiming they stole it after they spent it.

Maybe if they didn't change definitions every five minutes to gain imaginary advantage in internet arguments it would be easier to understand what the fuck they're saying.

>sex is something the women gives to the man out of kindness
And here I thought they wanted to stress that both sides need to enjoy it.

Because when the repos or bankers come looking for their shit I usually dismember them and dispose of their corpses.

>If I let you borrow $5, that doesn't give the right for your friend to take $5 out of my purse
This metaphor is on another level. What type of fucking sexual scenario is she proposing here?

"Their shit" as I put it they have no claim to.
>their only claim is that I own it so they should possess it.

really makes you think

According to her, that is muh rape. It thinks that women physically cannot consent when they are drunk and have no responsibility, but when a man gets drunk he is automatically a walking rape machine with a robotic, calculating genius brain and a razor sharp wit.

I hate feminist/sjws more than almost anything.

>too drunk to say yes or no
But if she does say 'yes' it's still consent.
You're still responsible for your actions when drunk, like drunk driving for example.

This is why you don't drink yourself retarded

The only analogy that this dumb cunt needs to understand is-
"If you ask me for $5 and I'm drunk and decide to give you $5, that doesn't mean you stole $5 from me"

yeah she does.
Thats a 3 some she regrets afterwards.

She wants the D

I think every civilized man knows what rape is.

If you get drunk and pass out on a sidewalk, don't be surprised someone takes all your money from your purse.

she cannot possibly be reffering to virgins she disagrees with she must be reffering to the people she spreads her legs for that have money.

ah but the jew is always hiding behind another. He sends more rapo's after you!
>run goy

Been noticing muzzy and indian girls really take the feminazi pill.

Wonder why asian black n latina women dont

>yeah she does.

No, she doesn't. And if you had pointed out where she does instead of just saying "ur wrong", you wouldn't need to reply to this post pointing to where she said it.

Assuming she did, and you're about to.

What if you ask for a 5$ and she willingly gives it to you. The next day, she regrets it, but you can't give it back because you've already spent it.

What if she gets drunk and drunkenly OFFERS you a 5$, but then regrets it when she is sober?

How drunk does she have to be before she has no responsibility over her actions? Because for example my judgement is more impaired after a night of no sleep or when I'm emotionally unstable than after I've had 1-2 drinks. Is she immune when she's in those mental states as well?

Why does this only apply to sex? Can a women not consent to anything when she is drunk?

Nope. Smash that puss

No shit how do you think they killed Christ?

>If you bound and gag your neighbour and he dies of starvation you are not liable for execution

Art. 1. Christians to be Harmed Indirectly

1. By not helping them
2. By interfering in their work
3. By deceit in legal matters
4. By harming them in things necessary for life

Art. 2. Christians to be Harmed Directly

1. Renegades to be killed
2. Apostates
3. Princes especially the Prince of Rome (the Pope) to be exterminated
4. All Christians to be killed
5. Killing a Christian is an acceptable sacrifice to God
6. Heaven promised to those who kill Christians
7. A Christian may be beheaded on the most solemn festivals
8. The Messiah expected will be revengeful
9. Jewish prayers against Christians
10. Christian prayers for the Jews

No she doesn't :^)

underated

Usage of her pussy is literally worth 5 dollars

What she doesn't have five dollars? No fives, no ring.

Fucking slut.

This is what niggers do to women

Let me see if I understand this analogy. Sex is money?

If I remove $5 from one's purse by force, that's robbery, you lose $5

If I and my friend each put $5 into one's purse even though they really don't want to, that's charity, you gain $10.

Is this how this works? Or is sex something only a man allowed to enjoy, and the movement of money out of purse is analogous to the depreciation of a woman's societal value based on her putting out?

You're an absolute faggot of you take this seriously. Give it lip and continue business as usual. Cuntos like don't deserve attention

To women, rape is basically shoplifting.

The whole analogy is flawed. For example: If a drunk guy takes the 5 dollars from the drunk girls who offered them he still stole 5 dollars.

The truth however is that nothing is taken from women when men have sex with them

Think thats why rape is no big deal

This stupid feminist cunt needs to admit the problem is with NIGGERS raping. NIGGERS letting friends have turns an hoes. NIGGERS saying I dindu nuffin in court.

what if I give the friend the $5 you gave me?

but it does mean in the eyes of the law you are innocent as you have not been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt... Nothing else she said was particularly objectionabl if a little black/white in a very grey topic:
>If she gives you 5$ so you might be her friend but you don't stay then she can't say you stole 5$
>If you are both drunk and you gesture for the 5$ nonverbally and get what you legitimately view as a form of nonverbal consent then your moral culpibility for "stealing" said 5$ is greatly diminished.

as far as the court is concerned it wasn't stolen

Hello can you please explain this to me?

R. Hanina said: If a heathen smites a Jew, he is worthy of death; for it is written, And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian. [Ex. 2:12] R. Hanina also said: He who smites an Israelite on the jaw, is as though he had thus assaulted the Divine Presence; for it is written, one who smiteth man [i.e. an Israelite] attacketh the Holy One.

Why does it state when a Jew is Smote?

I thought Jews weren't meant to be Wicked ? Only Evil can be Smote.

THAT MEANS YOU'RE GAY

good post.

I think you've been raped in this situation.

How the fuck do I know, it's penguin tier bullshit.

What if she passed out and need to get the rest of the change?

dw im just fucking with you.

>I will ensure you each have 2800 goy slaves when I take my Throne, There are many I must kill so I am unsure the number will be exact should be over 2k each tho

Women getting drunk in public place = she's offering her pussy for anyone, case closed.

None of these should have had any effect beyond the "no fucking shit" reaction. If they did "make you think" you have third world blood in you

I wish I could like this so hard it raped feminist.

im just saying bruh

penguin tier.

If you can't manifest enough self-awareness to say no even when you're absolutely smashed, you're a low-IQ subhuman and deserve everything that's coming to you, desu. It's like saying
>lol but I was too drunk to stop myself from driving
and expecting a judge to not convict you of drunk driving, why the fuck are women and sandniggers always exempted from responsibility?

>she was a gud gurl, was just in the wrong place in the wrong time with the wrong percentage of alcohol in her system, goes to yoga and refugee help center every day tryna get hur life in order
Wrong, she was a fucking whore who got precisely what she deserved.

love that pic

so vagina = money

funny cause Money is intrinsically worthless.

its debt

so if women = pussy
and pussy = money
and money = debt

then women = debt

Whoa, that's some pretty serious implied racism there buddy. You kiss Trudeau with that mouth?

If you drunkenly give me $5, it isn't theft.