youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh scientist fee-fees

that's a paradoxical statement

I for one am glad of it

>Peter, Abby and Amy

What did they mean by this?

just yesterday i thought about how jewed the doomsday clock is. i fucking hate it that everybody says "global warming is true, look at all the scientists that say it", however i never seen an scientifical article that shows with official data and facts how strong the global warming is related to the humans. Also how can one human being change the clock so fucking much!! it is all politics

I'm pretty sure the end game for the memes was always apocalypse.

>First it was religious nuts thinking the world was ending
>Now it's """scientists"""
A con artist is the same no matter what form they take. Reminder that Al Gore said the world would end in 2016 back in 2006.

At two minutes to midnight the rope comes out.

fuck this website and all the purple pilled "i am so redpilled, i like Milo" faggots

But it did come to an end for globalists and their pet cucks.

Can the leftists make this "literally hitler" even more pathetic than already is

why do they need three people to write this bullshit story?

Sweet considering humans have only existed the last .1 of a second having another 100,000,000 years sounds nice.

What significance does this clock even have? Wouldn't the action itself of moving it closer to midnight just spark more panic? What's the science behind the clock? Who decides where the clock hands move? Why do people give any legitimacy to this shit?

What did you expect?

i don´t want to know how many new fags that just came for the laughter are still here, being to lazy to educate themselves

It was worth it. Hope all you liberals die with your shitty selfdestructing ideology

OMG NO NOT THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK

LIVE STREAM OF IT HAPPENING NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=mdSdl9uvEX0

>>unironically pulling a Reagan.
You people are ridiculous.

and the rake?

Aint no nigger gotz da time to bez reeedun dat BULLSHIEEEEEET yo

Good

The world needs to die in nuclear fire.

lol yeah, scientists are autistic retards, they dont have feelings.

>liberals in charge of not being melodramatic

>implying any meme isnt worth is
heathen

feels good man

the white race will finally die, good triumphed over evil

No that would be u

This.
Humanity is shit and everything on this Planet needs to die.

nice bait, i see through you :DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=2NRbycO0O_k

Time to jam to some iron maiden

>not thanks to Obama/Clinton sabre rattling with Russia
>Not thanks to the rise of ISIS
>Not thanks to Chinese imperialist intentions
>Not thanks to Turkish imperialist intentions
>Not thanks to increased terror.
>Not thanks to the arab spring(funded by Obama)
>Not thanks to missing nuclear materials
>not due to be updated anyway as the last one was 2015.

Oh wait its raised because "muh climate change"
HAHAHAHAAHAH
>taking it seriously.

your bait is so weak, my neurons got bored

Whats worse 20% of the entire European race lives in the USA.

Thank God!!! We will be better off as we are already dead and prevented from being happy. We are literally worse off than being nuked. A fucking nuclear blast at ground zero would be a blessing to 99% of people in this depraved shithole of a human existence.

The killer spread all the demon seeds

the memes were always worth it

>america and russia, two major nuclear powers constantly butting heads
>doomsday clock moved down to 3 minutes to midnight because there is no effort for peace whatsoever almost to the level of cold war 2
>Trump gets elected
>Makes friendly with russia, pulls away from warmongering
>doomsday clock moved down to 2.5 minutes to midnight

What the fuck do these cuckaroonies want?

>hope the memes were worth it

Posts (((doomsday clock))) meme

dammit i came here to post this

>Earth exists for billions of years
>Somehow a relative time duration to the end measuring longer than humans have even existed is a threat to us

pic related why tribalism is good for everyone

ones the aryan blood wells are gone and no anglo will be left to be pissed off on an rainy day in England, the will never be able to go back to the glorious times of banter and good men

...oh look a panicking leftist to prove my point...

>Somehow a relative time duration to the end measuring longer than humans have even existed is a threat to us

wut?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
LET'S GO TO HELL IN A LIMO
WOOOOOO

>this kills the doomsday clock

They're starting to sound more and more cultish with the climate change gambit

They should tone it back if they want the normies to continue buying it

>Doomsday clock
>Democracy index

What meme are they going to invent next to try to btfo Drumpf?

doomsday clock soon to be called out for being Lügenpresse (rightfully)

If it was Hillary, it'd be midnight by now

Somebody moved it, it's not a magic.

thanks kek

I also came here to post this.

just about all the ones left will by anything. They could say we will all be dead in a week, and then when we aren't dead in a week, they just restate that we will all be dead in a week, and goldfish memory retards don't even notice

If the lifespan of earth is measured in a 24-hour day, each minute is over 3,150,000 years. Even more ridiculous is that they think a 4-8 year U.S. presidency will shave off half a "minute", amounting to over 600,000 years.

No it wouldn't, scientists are politicized leftists these days.

>Nuclear war with Russia wouldnt be midnight

And if they are measuring strictly by the amount of time humans have existed, it means we still have 347 years to escape earth.

>Actually believing Putin would launch nukes at the US over a presidential election result

In all seriousness, we should be more worried about China. I can't help but feel this is just a distraction.

>Thinking thats all there is to it and that there werent multiple factors pointing to the fact that Hillary wanted war, and that Russia has any real option in a war versus America besides going nuclear

>liberals not getting their way is the apocalypse

what else is fucking new

Finally the Sup Forumsack Instrumentality Projact will come to fruition. PRAISE KEK, FOR WE HAVE SERVED HIM WELL.

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/7sXPmz9b4lM

Me too I also did

The memes are always worth it.

Orange Tang when?

lol, nothing wrong with that

Finally.

Not Tang user, Euroshopper energy drink

FIRE THE TARRIF MISSILES

SINK THE MEXICANS INTO ANOTHER GREAT DEPRESSION

Fear is the strongest tool to manipulate low IQ people and the doomsday clock is a way to make fear mongering more graphic, more dramatic.
It's all about the feelings, not about facts.

>muh clock
I told ya Ahmed Mohamed was dangerous!

Good, I'll be busy masturbating in my bunker watching all you cunts die.

he really pissed off the (((scientists))) didn't he

Depends on how helpful the leafs are with the rope

They just had to be assholes and pick 2.5 minutes to avoid the Iron Maiden memes.

Bruce Dickinson should sue.

What are they going to say in 2024 when America is great again and the world is perfectly fine?

Woo! Party like there's no tomorrow!!

F A D E O U T

we've been less than a minute away before.

This 100%. I agree with the fact that we should switch to renewable shit where possible, but the lefty globalist shills have a habit of lying to the public and seizing academia to the point of making untruthful statements.

Let them have one of their marathon heal the fucking world tv shows and show us by numbers that support uncounterable truth they claim to have.

If anything, something is fishy when climate change is dragged into everything by untrustworthy celebrities and ex-politican fat-cats that get payed handsomely to make their little speeches.

my imaginary 8 years old is literaly shaking

I don't get it. What timezone? When the world doesn't end, what are they gonna say?

>through our valiant effort we were able to resist the evil rise of misogyny, racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and bigotry
>never forget that though fascism will rear it's ugly head from time to time anything is possible when we all come together as one people (except white men, fuck those racists)

It's a no win scenario for Trump, he could save the planet and get everyone in America employed making six figures a year and that (R) next to his name will mean he is literally Hitler and anything good that happened during his term was in spite of him not because of him.

Oh right, just looked it up. It's all a gay symbolism thing for them to spread their propaganda. No actual prediction here.

>a big meanie getting elected and said big meanie not bending over for the "humans and only humans have caused climate change, just buy an electric car and the world will be saved, don't be the idiot that causes a biblical flood because he left his bedroom light on" jew is 0.5 points away from the USSR and the US testing megaton bombs when ICBMs weren't really a thing and the threat of planes simply flying from the USSR to the US and flattening entire cities was an actual thing

these "scientists" pushing their global warming bullshit need to get fucked

>(((Scientists))) won't profit from global warming hoax anymore

Thanks Trump

no u

HE'S GOING TO NUKE THE US?!?!??!

We're gonna need more rope up here.

You know what pisses me off about this shit. You know that if she had gotten married and had kids she would have felt there was no "excitement" in life, would have ended up cheating on her husband with some guy who she has "that spark" with. She would have blamed her husband because he was too busy at work to notice her. She would have divorced him, took the kids and all the his money while she jumps from guy to guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

Right here with you med
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg