Is there a rational reason to discriminate against faggots?

Is there a rational reason to discriminate against faggots?

Or is it all just autistic christfags

I don't see a problem.

you should be able to discriminate against whoever the fuck you want

the government shouldn't be able to step in and tell me who I have to do business with

shut the fuck up you autistic leaf
they are free to do whatever the fuck they want
neither you or I would know freedom if it hit you upside the mouth (which has probably taken multiple moose cocks by now)

Autistic christfags.

They are dirty and intentionally spread diseases.

Disgusting disease vector degenerates.

Yes they should be descriminated against. Sick freaks.

The cake people should just shut up and make the cake, it's their job to do that. Who cares if the couple are gay, straight, or trans?

You should have the right to discriminate against anyone in the wok place prove me wrong.

I don't care about faggots as long as they stay with their own kind and don't try to infect everyone with their lust for ass.
Also you should be free to not make a cake for whatever reason, if that dude doesn't want to, find another shop.
Fucking faggots.

There is something in canadas drinking water

This is now an anti-faggot info thread

Men are easy to fuck, so if you don't deal with cunty retarded women in order to get your rocks off, you stagnate.

That's why it's called degeneracy, because it degenerates society as a whole. On a person to person basis however, you're not allowed to infringe on someone's sexuality.

Love the person, hate what they do, that's my motto, faggots.

bible belt incorporated autistic Sup Forumsfaggots who sperg over the few tumblrinas posting about trannies

There may be, there may not be, but without a citizen being able to completely understand if there is first hand then it doesnt really matter and other questions should be understood first.

Christfags, though right in their rejection of faggotry, lost the battle because they would not say what needs to be said.

That faggots are incredibly dysfunctional, suffer from mental illnesses, have high drug abuse rates, suicide, STD's, AIDs, and are generally degenerate people on the whole.

True, their business doesn't effect me, but their behavior is passively harmful. The consequence of their actions is not immediately felt, but cumulatively they degrade the soul and spirit of society. The selfishness off "Why does it matter what I do" contributes to the selfishness and destruction of cohesion within society.

It morally corrupts the bonds of men by introducing sex.
Before homosexuality, the bonds of men were baesd on a mutual love, where no bodily gain was needed to maintain said bond, the marketing of homosexuality is aimed toward dimming the light of love and replacing it with sexual gain.
Absolutely disgusting.

Oh so Jews should be forced to bake Nazi cakes with little pictures of their grandparents on them?

freedom of association is far more important than your feelings.

Check'd my friend. Fuck faggots.

Mostly autistic christfags, but they have the right to be autistic. 99% of fags are autistic also, so you can't just blame the christfags.

Every single faggot I meet tries to push there gay shit on me either subtly or not subtly so fuck em

They're just like jews in that they make everything about themselves. Give them enough time and every movement/group starts to become X+Gays. It was alt-light+gays, with log cabin republicans its neocohens+gays etc. They need to be checked

Their push for the normalization of their fetishism at the expense of common standards of decency, and it is a slippery slope. Notice that despite getting everything they've asked for in terms of equality and tolerance, they're still pushing an agenda, which is leading to degeneracy in public behavior and discourse.

Depends what you mean by discriminate.

I don't like spending my time with most faggots because I hate how they act, anything else I don't give a fuck.

If it's a job where I'm spending a lot of time with them though, nah fuck that. I dont' want my working day to be a living hell and be forced to deal with someone I despise.

It's not the sex part that bothers me, it's the personality traits being gay seems to bring with it that's the problem for me.

I don't want to spend time with people who make me annoy me.

yea theyre annoying and wont shut the fuck up about how much of a faggot they are but christfags do the same thing