UK PM Theresa May speaking now in PA **LIVE**

Discussion here.

Theresa May is speaking in Philadelphia shortly. Her comments will be running on CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m90OF29xJmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speaking now before congressmen.

Where will US/UK relations go?

Don't fuck it up Theresa.

Leave confirmed
Check these numbers non believer.
Praise Kek

You mean these
And these

As good as ever, probably not Reagan and Thatcher on a personal level but it's only going to go well.

You mean these numbers?

She's getting a great reception - go Theresa

>this speech
>this reception
Should we just fuck now America?

None of you have checked them, Kek shall be praised and you shall praise him!

*clapping*

Live link?

americlaps

Interesting political move, she's embracing the Republican party specifically. It sounds more like she wants a political alliance. wonder how Democrats will respond to this speech.

Fair warning, she's not super charismatic speechifying.

Hopefully more rage and tears.

>wonder how Democrats will respond to this speech.

Probably doesn't give a shit, they're not in power.

Tears?

Salt, don't forget the salt!

Everytime the republicans start clapping autisticly they interrupt her and she looks irritated.

She always looks irritated.

She does always look angry, she's diabetic so she has a lot in common with those in the room.

Any streams?

youtube.com/watch?v=m90OF29xJmE

UK is cool. Canada is a loser.

Thanks.
user DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN

Isn't that just being British. Being always mildly irritated?

I think she's doing a great job actually

KILL THE IDEOLOGY

Increased immigration is already in the talks

>SPECIAL
>FUCKING
>RELATIONSHIP

>not all muslims comment

Figures you britfags just had to add that into your speech

OH FUCK OFF PEACEFUL RELIGION OF ISLAM, STUPID BITCH

She has Article 50 to sort out and has to deal with fucking Jeremy Corbyn every Wednesday.

The accent makes up for it, could listen to this speech forever.

>MUH MODERATE MUSLIMS
>MUH BIGOTRY

NO APPLAUSE HAHA BASED REPUBS

Who is this cunt and why is she talking? Is this Farage's wife?

WITH PRESIDEN- *americlaps*

Theresa May just said engage but beware with Putin. She knows that his crooked, Trump is literally sucking the guys nuts.

She knows that the democratic party is a shambles. It's like paying attention to Labour. Nothing but distant autistic shrieks in the background

You guys are onto something amazing. If Britain doesn't adopt the right mindset, I have to come over.

Extra cucked - she's a neoconservative.

where my PA anons at?

>increased immigration

WHOA WHOA there mate!

We dont immigration from the 62% country

Theresa May just said the Iranian deal is good, americucks left in the dust.

Pretty pathetic how much we're sucking up to Trump to be honest. UK suffering from half a century worth of beaten wife syndrome

WTF we hate russia now?

she had em....but she is starting to lose them

fuck off we don't want spics

>awoo
>biggest cancer on Sup Forums

WTF we love the UN now?

They give a shit. They just can't do anything about it except whine, cry, and flail their arms around

link stream faggot

See that? Trump isn't going to last for more than 2 years.

>half a century
You have no idea how bad the last 8 years have been. Obama said, to the UK's face when he TOURED YOUR COUNTRY to fight Brexit, that you'd be pushed to the back of the trade deals.

Trump is putting you at the front.

Her main problem with speeches is it always goes on too long.

>reddit election babby new fags

May is a fucking boot, so out of touch with society and up her own cobwebbed fanny. I doubt she know's the price of a loaf of fucking bread or pint of milk. Yet she talks down to the common man as if he were a dog and bathes in the autisic applause from a room of oligarchs and corporate puppits.

Yet as much as it pains me to admit I'd rather have her heading the brexit negotiations than labour. What a sorry time we live in.

>been supporting Trump from a week into his announcment
>somehow plebbit

You got called out for being cancer, just take it.

I teared up a bit...must be allergies.

She's fucking full of shit. She is not a real patriot, she wants to sell our country to the highest bidder

Left out the Falklands

sad

>India
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh

wew lad stay away

Yes, half a century at least. The US, more than any other country, dismantled and absorbed the wealth of the former British Empire in the 20th century. Yet we have swallowed the cum of the USA post-WW2 and always asked for mmore. Pathetic example of stockholm syndrome on a national level.

Can this poor woman talk for more than five minutes without being interrupted by applaud rape?

You got called out for being a /r_donald faggot who doesn't understand Sup Forums culture. Just take it

It's because our fathers and ourselves aren't willing to die in the streets or kill politicians anymore. Why would these cunts care if they feel safe?

Why did she talk about climate change bologna? She should stick with talking about the Wall with Mexico!

Nice

Checked.com

CLAP CLAP CLAP

STOP CLAPPING

>uk being half measured proper pussys

/thread

I'm sure somewhere some feminist is busy writing up an article about how sexist the applause interruptions are.

But I do, lad. It is just that you awoo fags are fucking gay, literally gay. If caught in real life you would be ashamed to walk around muttering anything you shitpost on here. I am just reminding you, don't get triggered.

The UK having the Falklands actually does service to the Argentinian government because they're a distraction to the Argentinian population.

Argentina is almost a 3rd world country, it'll not try anything again.

A

FUCKING

RAMP

You guys REALLY need to secure alternative trade deals, that's why.

who the fuck are you going to fight in the street with? The fucking polaks and the arabs? Or the white degenerates who couldn't even spell prime minister never mind name our own?

Or would you fight with the generation of pseudo intellectuals; liberal pussyboys who cray on facebook and are triggered by everything?

I still don't get if shes a good or bad one, she seems disinterested

She always seems disinterested.

>HAIL THATCHER
>HAIL RAEGAN
kys

Whoa, news flash. Outside of an anime themed image board, I don't carry around thousands of printed images of a wolf girl.

Ya caught me!

Trump and bannon & co. are going to have a meltdown in about a year.

t.paki

She's like Hillary when Hillary was in neocon mode. She's just a chancer who is currently presenting herself as a patriot because it's politically convenient

Trump knows we'll accept a bad deal. We have a lot to lose by walking away. He doesn't. He's not stupid.

Pretty standard and safe.....

>"America can be stronger, greater and more confident in the years ahead." @theresa_may in Philadelphia

>LIVE: Dawn is breaking on the new era of American renewal – British PM Theresa May

>Theresa May: "A newly emboldened, confident America is good for the world."

t. reddit

Have you seen how the UK parliament works? These interruptions are nothing for her.

t. soon to die from diabetes

why does it always have to be a "free" trade agreement?

why can't we just have a trade agreement?

nothing is ever "free"

All of 'em. But you are missing out on the jews and politicians.

We need Farage.

>you have to carry pictures to still be an awoo fag

You know full well if you muttered anything about it, you would look like a twat and you look no different here.

we cen buld it

communist faggot

Working together we will take back the throne which is our birthright. A bright future is on the horizon lads, a bright future indeed.

>CNN

Chester checking in.

t. the decomposed corpse of maggie thatcher the milk snatcher

she keeps touting internationalism. I don't think she will fly well with Trump.