How can you prove indian reservation problem? YOU CAN'T BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ON THERE

How can you prove indian reservation problem? YOU CAN'T BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ON THERE.

Yes you can, just like you let us divide your country in half and we build some big walls there.

Simply tell the red niggers to fuck off

What are they going to do, nuke us?

They have two options, we build a wall through them, or we build a wall around them and let them live with the savages

But It's autonomous zone, so you can't do that

>Autonomous zone
yeah, and we were an independent country in '39 lmao

What is a tunnel?

We have before and we will again. Traditional lands have no bearing or holds reserved for their alleged land owners. We own the land and we're building that wall.

T. Card holding Redskin

can you name one treaty with the injuns that the us has honored?

>>But It's autonomous zone, so you can't do that
no. That's not how reservations work. We let them live there and think they have some sort of sovereignty. But really we do whatever we want. We have priority and supremacy over them.

Indonesia was annexed at 1619
*corret the record

Give them smallpox blankets

Does Mexico recognize any of these lands as native?

Your reservation is now two reservations.
What's the problem? That's double the amount!

We build around the reservation or we provide a bounty to the Indians for any Mexicans that catch crossing dead or alive. They will be more then willing to help when we provide them with money for booze

That land doesn't belong to "the natives." It belongs to the US federal government, who has seen fit to allow the natives to do as they please with the land for the most part.

Since the federal government owns the land, they have the ultimate say in what goes on there.

Hey can you make a bit more sense? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH.

The reservation doesn't go across the border.

We're altering the treaty. Pray we don't alter it any further.

>He will never build that wall!
(*You are here*)
>How can you prove indian reservation problem? YOU CAN'T BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ON THERE.

you've been watching for months now probably, do you honestly think you're going to win this bet?

>YOU CAN'T BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ON THERE.
Wrong.

There are no more real "native" americans left. They are just a bunch of mexicans, which is exactly why they protest the wall.

If they protest against the wall, then the answer is simple: run them over with tanks like Tiananmen Square.

there is fucking nothing there m8 I pass through that road on holidays m8 its just a big desert and lots of burreros(people that carry drugs walking to the US)

how does the red man feel about spics and niggers?

you guys sell really nice cigarettes desu

Lmao. Off with the savages.

What is a thumper truck?

Make them march to Oklahoma

Plz teach me ;_; i love bigmac and coke

>live in Sonora
>never heard of this shit
I'm really tired of seeing all these mem tribes sprout out all of the sudden.
There's only Yaquis, Seris and Mayos. Fuck ff with the rest of your nonsense.

Give Indians $500 per Mexican scalp and tell them what Mexicans think of Indians.

Your OP was fine, except you want "solve" instead of "prove".

Prove = proof = Jews are proof God is evil
Solve = solution = I know the answer to that Jewish issue

>Traditional Land
So shit they haven't had control of for hundreds of years.

I like how quickly Libshits have gone from "lol he won't build the wall" to such desperate shit like this "he can't b-because muh sacred Native lands!".

Trump just stuck a pipeline through a "reservation".

*sips tea*

This

Why woulden't they want the wall? The drug and human trafficking around there could end. They still go through the big beautiful door in the wall if they need to.

wait what? why would he give a fuck?

>indonesia
>not knowing its poland
korean education at work

Please please build the wall under arizona

PLEASE

I guess this is why a steady diet of dog gets you.

it's a meme you dip

>being this autistic
You must be newfag.

Trips of truth have spoken

Indian land is owned by the Feds

>t. chinky winky
please enlighten me faggot. i have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Yeah you fuckers kicked it yaccis and now they live in a ghetto in Phoenix

FUCKING Guadalupe that sack of shit garbage town

pls no more red man here

Build around it and give it to Mexico, ez.

Give the reservation a wall on all sides, and leave 'em the fuck alone. Trump wall continues on either side as normal.

Greetings fellow Sup Forums.
Im one of the tribals in question, living on the land in question.
There is already improved fence on border( from what it was, a shitty 4 barbwire rusted out barely existant fence, U.S./mex border).
Thank you President Bush for putting in border patrol manned stations, 24/7 patrols, improved anti-vehicle fence structure and logistical infrastructure (roads, communications, surveillance, armed patrols.. Etc.).
We had nothing out there to protect the tribal families from drugs and wetbacks criminals until 9/11 Bush Power.
Fuck mexico. Take back the lands and make it into U.S. territory, thats the only way our tribal people will get any justice.....
We consider mexico the OCCUPIED TERRITORIES.

The circle will now be complete

>claims to be a redskin
>praising bush
i smell something bait-y. i live out in arizona and not a single rednigger appreciates dubbya or thanks him for anything. anyways trump plans to build a wall far superior to your "improved fence"

MFW they are the savages

When I put wire mesh around my vegetable garden, I buried about 8" of the stainless steel mesh below the surface so they couldn't tunnel under the fence.

Would you mind explaining the difference between a rabbit and a Mexican? They're brown and furry, they sleep all day, have 60 babies at a time... help me out here.