mtdnaatlas.blogspot.fi/2017/01/finland.html
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0
muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1057
muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1203&start=5800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea ofc xD
mongol :D

Wrong. They are the whitest country in Europe.

I thought they descended from the Magyar horse people.

Not quite. Apparently we were originally a mix of Siberian and Scythian tribes(Siberian men and Scythian females), but at some point we lost all our maternal lines and now have just typical Germanic ones.
So Finns are a racial mix of Siberian, Scythian, Germanic and some Balto-Slavic and unknown Paleo-Europeans to a small extent. Good mix but nothing to do with Mongolians specifically.

They're Suomi.

PERKELE

>Mongolia population is 5 million
>Everyone is influced by mongols

Maybe you should consider there are a posibilty that they could influced by others?

>scythian
What the fuck are you on about?
Why does Finnish related things have to turn racial immediately? Do you show up on every other thread and talk about race?

Shut it khan answer the question

mtdnaatlas.blogspot.fi/2017/01/finland.html

Our maternal lines are utterly Germanic though. At least 2/3 Germanic and the rest Balto-Slavic and Paleo, with 1% Asian which is below the average for eastern half of Europe.
It's very strange, Finns ancestors just had to be steppe raiders who penetrated inside Denmark and Germany and took women. I can't see any other way.

For fairness sake, you need to make at least 100 thread about British and French genetics next time. There is no logical reason to associate Finns with genetics all the time any more than others.

Haha, aryans got cucked by the asian master race so bad :D

I do but the damn bongs and baguettes sage the fuck outta them, we all know they're arabs deep down inside

Benis yes :D:D :D
Whites genes in yorop.

Meanwhile, Scandinavia actually has Mongol/Turkic Y DNA from the Huns. Bretty funny.

>It's very strange, Finns ancestors just had to be
That's just silly and completely made up and nonsensical. Not even worth contemplating. Just stick to the facts.

Our language contains many Scythian words like vasara and vasikka. I can't remember them all right now, but we have a lot to do with Scythians.

No our language doesn't contain many Scythian words.

The fact that Finns descend from Germanic women just doesn't make sense.
There has to be some logical reason for it.
People just don't randomly have paternal and maternal lines from populations that have nothing to do with each other.
I think a group of Proto-Finnish men from the Volga rode out without any women, and bred with Germanic women and their descendants settled Finland and Estonia.
That just makes the most sense right now.

reminder "Finnish aren't white" threads are the work of the jew

We got quite a few loans in our basic vocabulary, like the word for pig, "porsas".

What Germanic women? Why would Germanics own them when they are universal to the region?
>There has to be some logical reason for it.
Yes there is... it may surprise you what it is. It's that we descend mostly from the same people as everyone else in the region. Wow.
>People just don't randomly have paternal and maternal lines from populations that have nothing to do with each other.
You could start with the basics before you spread your moronic ideas to the world, and that is the Y-DNA founder effects of Finland that started approximately 2000 years ago. That explains why it looks so different from Estonians.
>rode out
???

You realize we have very Indo-European genes? In many cases more than Swedes.

I don't understand. What am I looking at?

I know, it's a newflash: Finnish like every language is littered with loanwords. But what does that have to do with Scythians?

>tfw 0.8% Finngolian

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.shtml

>The Huns in Sweden ?

>Götaland and Gotland in southern Sweden now have the highest frequency of haplogroup Q in Europe (5%) and almost all of it belong to the Q1a2b1 (L527) subclade. The Romans reported that the Huns consisted of a small ruling elite and their armies comprised mostly of Germanic warriors. Gotland and Götaland is the presumed homeland of the ancient Goths. In the 1st century CE, some Goths migrated from Sweden to Poland, then in the 2nd century settled on the northern shores of the Black Sea around modern Moldova. The Huns conquered the Goths in the Pontic Steppe in the 4th century, forcing some of them to flee the Dnieper region and settled in the Eastern Roman Empire (Balkans). It would not be improbable that some Goths and Huns moved back to southern Sweden, either before invading the Roman Empire, or after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, displaced by the Slavic migrations to Central Europe. After all, even ancient people kept the nostalgia of their ancestral homeland and knew exactly where their ancestors a few hundreds years earlier came from.

Different populations have different frequencies of maternal lines.
Finnish maternal lines include very, very little Asian haplogroups, and all the Asian can be attributed to Saami people.
The European 99% is mostly western European with minor Balto-Slavic and even more minor Paleo-European influence.

I favor a steppe origin for us rather than a walk northwest from Volga which seems stupid since there's no Germanic women on the road to Finland and if there were they wouldn't be western European.

No you aren't. It's just the autosomal calculator proxying you for something northeast to put you in your spot.

Connaught masterace here. Anybody who isn't majority R1b is an uncivilized barbarian that should be purged.

Yes we white. Trust us.

>we all know they're arabs deep down inside
This, it's sad really

F

The link you posted here also talks about founder effects, so get that through your head.

Every haplogroup thing about has gone through a bottleneck and reallocated the frequencies to whatever. It doesn't reflect anything into the ancient past.
>I favor a steppe origin for us
I favor Northeast European origins for us, because that's the only place where genetically similar people to us existed.

It reveals that proto-finno-ugric developed near to proto-indo-iranians. It has that to do with scythians

>implying

>but at some point we lost all our maternal lines
Someone took them away...

>It has that to do with scythians
Source? Which professional linguists claims it's Scythians from such a late period? As far as I know, nobody denies there are Indo-Aryan loanwords (nothing to do with sand niggers by the way), but nobody says anything about Scythians either.

It might be a little hard to understand it at first but the steppe theory just makes so much sense.
Everything makes sense with it, but nothing makes sense without it.
There are zero similarities betweens Finns and Volga Finns(Mordvin, Udmurt, Mari) as far as maternal lines go. None which can't be explained by some random movements.

But paternal lines show links which aren't much older than 3000 years.

STOP TALKING ABOUT FINLAND, WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

STOP.

Those proto-indo-iranians became scythians a few centuries later.

yes our mongol brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
khanate when?

kek
benis

Instead of asking, why don't you examine the traits that finns produce here, are their souls mongol or european white. It's easier to call when you recognize certain patterns.

Nah, we're elves.
Just listen to our language:
youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0

This is serious. This is some jewish conspiracy to get nignogs here by talking about us constantly. STOP

They are The Eurasian Master Race Coudenhove-Calergi talked about. How could they btfo soviet union so many times back in the XX century? Because they are the true Aryans.

also leave us the fuck alone, we don't need to be that popular we want to stay finnish.

>so many times
Kek. No

Too late I'm bringing one of you back to be my waifu. Your women are gonna get benis'd :DDD

Seems rather far fetched, regarding the high concentration of Q in areas that still have nothing to do with each other (like Burgundy, Dalmatia, Vojvodina, Sardinia, Crete) once you account for Viking migrations; especially little with Huns/Mongols/Turks. Using Goths as a proxy doesn't account for that, because of the very low concentration of Q in areas where Goths mainly went: mainland Italy and Spain.

I'd be more inclined to believe that Q in Europe is remnants of early mesolithic Solutreans who crossed the Atlantic to America 20,000 years ago.

We don't have Germanic DNA. We wouldn't be this European autosomally if we did. Finns are mostly Baltic in origins with some assimilated Sami when this side of the gulf was overtaken by Finnics. Haplotype PCA related.

>But paternal lines show links which aren't much older than 3000 years.
Finns have three paternal lineages: R1a, I1 and N1c1. None of that matters though because Volga Finns got Turkic admixture and Finnics got Fennoscandian/North Asian specific admixture which conversely Volga Finns lack. It's like our origins aren't even the same other than linguistically.

Therefore it's not proper to refer to them as Scythians. People who were genetically, linguistically and culturally Scythians were distinct.

It'll be fun until she whips out the puukko for your mustamakkara.

>so many times

You are allright sometimes Ivan

>Burgundy

That's where the Roman general Aetius allowed the Huns to be settled at in one his deals with them. Unlike the Moors, the Huns never got really completely BTFO out of Europe after their empire fell. They were absorbed into the native population.

Voi vittu Pekka menee diipeille. Suomi=mongolia on vanha läppä helvetin uushomo

Germanics aren't as pure as they were 3000-2000 years ago, and Finns could also have absorbed some additional Mesolithic holdout DNA.
As for Finns not being Germanic I think the facts speak for themselves.

muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1057

Finns are astonishingly closely related to Anglo_Saxons which makes sense since Finns do share many maternal lines with the English and also some obscure paternal ones which aren't common.

So steppe Finns may have raided their way all the way to the Angeln peninsula before settling down in Finland. That's what the facts suggest.

burgerit ei ymmärrä joten varmaan luulevat että ollaan vinosilmiä.

modern finns are certainly not mongoloid. well maybe less than 5% of some.

but they adopted and speak a uralic language which is closely related to turkic languages and in same language family tree. I don't know why but this is true.

Joo ei luule. Kauan oot ollu pol nyyminä? Meet ihan vitun vanhaan trolliin mies

Finland has best qt 3.14s

vitun idiootti tänne on nyt änkeny vitusti reddit homoja sun muita trumpin takia, ei ne ymmärrä tätä läppää. kuvalaudasta tulin tänne 4kannulle.

Finnish Jodi Foster?

Mongol master race

>In addition the Anglo-Saxon period samples appear to share a stronger older component with Finnish (1000GP FIN) individuals¨
Oliko partajäbä oikeassa, muinaiset suomalaiset asuivat brittien saarilla?

but it's cold lmao

fuck finland there fucking gay and ugly. i cant wait until they all die there not even people

We love cold. It keeps niggers away.

>coffee consumption per capita

proxy homo

>Germanics aren't as pure as they were 3000-2000 years ago
Bronze-Iron Age Scandinavia had individuals who were genetically mostly similar to modern day Scandinavians. Those RISE samples prove it, so please, refer to actual science instead of basement theories.
>Finns could also have absorbed some additional Mesolithic holdout DNA.
Not "Finns" but the Baltic region in general, from which we descent from.
>muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1057
Tässä tutkimuksessa on tehty se virhe, että siinä ei ole otettu Balttian maita mukaan ollenkaan. On hyvin mahdollista, että baltit kiris suomalaisten ohi tässä tutkimuksessa jos ne vain olisi mukana. Suomalaiset valittiin geneerisenä koilliseurooppalaisena väestönä mukaan. Ei se keskity sen kummemmin suomalaisiin.

Sinä voisit lukea vastaavasti tämän langan, niin ehkä opit jotain suomalaisten alkuperästä.
muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1203&start=5800

>Finns are astonishingly closely related to Anglo_Saxons
Don't make me laugh. Why are those Hinxton Anglo-Saxon samples closest to Norwegians then? Finns are much too easter to be like them.
>steppe Finns
Kill yourself.
Niin on vanha läppä, mitä siitä? On se kuultu jo muutaman kerran täällä minun 10:n Sup Forums vuoden aikana.

fuck finland bunch of nigger cucks cant compete with big swedish cock much better country

What is with all these shitty ANGLO BLOOD memes?

please edit trump back there

>That's where the Roman general Aetius allowed the Huns to be settled at in one his deals with them.

Not the Huns, but the Burgundians, enemies of the Huns, were settled in the Alps by Aetius! Steppe nomads like the huns did not have much use for mountains.

>Unlike the Moors, the Huns never got really completely BTFO out of Europe after their empire fell. They were absorbed into the native population.

They were completely btfo by Germanic tribes and the Eastern Roman Empire, and were never heard of again after 469. All of that happened in Eastern Europe btw, in and around the Pannonian Basin.

Baltit kyllä oli tutkimuksessa mukana.
Joo, Anglo-Saksit eivät ole identtisiä suomalaisten kanssa koska eivät suomalaisia olleet vaan kaukaisia serkkuja joilla on paljon samoja geenejä mutta myös paljon erilaisia.

Steppe Finns on ihan toimiva hypoteesi kaikilta kannoilta.

Sorry, I am not an editfag.

f-f am?

The finns are the people who all europeans hail from. The finns are the people on earth most like the first humans genetically.

Whenever you see a finn you are looking at your ancestor.