IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!

I kind of doubt americans are going to like their goods costing 20% more.

you're right. we should just cut off trade all together and starve you out for the wall money

Which is why we will produce our own goods domestically from here on out. USA is going full isolationist. The rest of you niggers can get fucked.

>Thinking the tax will need to actually happen
You guys can't survive a trade war, we can. Your government is gonna back down and give us whatever we want.

Curious to know: who thinks congress will pass this? And by what margin?

I personally have doubts this will go through, but who knows.

no one buys mexican goods but mexicans because they are cheap and shitty

white people purposely avoid mexican products

GAS THE WETBACKS
TRADE WAR NOW

And Mexico won't like having no market to sell their goods to.
It's a highball offer designed to get Mexico to capitulate to American desires, Trump will not sign it into law if they agree to partially fund parts of the wall. If they bend the knee he'll spare their economy (a little), if they don't, he'll destroy their economy.

I kind of doubt Mexicans want their shitty peso to drop even further

20% more for e-coli filled quesadilla?
the horrors!

We'll manage much better than you fags

>I kind of doubt americans are going to like their goods costing 20% more.

Because they get all their daily staples and high quality goods from fucking Mexico.

You ready for your country to collapse hermano?

Um.

Mexico has to pay that AT THE PORT before the good even enter the country. Americans do not have to buy those goods. They'll sit on the shelf, unable to compete.

90-D Underwater Aerial Gymnastics

build wall

What will I do without my guacamole without avocados from Mexico? Make them from peas?

Trump's CIA has so much dirt on congressmen and congresswomen, Trump will get whatever he asks for. Things have changed.

So i'm very confused now. Has Trump surpassed 4D chess? What level is he even on?

what mexican goods? coca-cola from cane sugar?

We can grow our own mangoes, Pedro.

What money we lose on your "goods" can be saved from the money we make people pay to wipe your asses. Please neck yourself Pablo.

Hey, now. Don't be badmouthing no Mexican Cokes.

As long as Trump keeps trade normal between first world countries he will win easily.

It's about time someone punishes those 3rd world low wage shitholes.

Mostly US company products. See attached.

CHI

I just hope my nanners aren't 20 cents extra.

Mm mm nanners.

So what does this mean? When i hear this what comes to my mind is that mexico will be taxed by the US to sell its products here or to sell them to the US. Its either that or the US citizens will pay a tax on these items, which sounds absurd and ive never heard of anything in our economy and tax system working like that. Which is it?

california makes better avocado than mexico does

i just bought a mexican avocado last week. it was complete garbage. tasted almost watered down. and the texture was so.. just digusting

ill never again buy a mexican avocado

Why is it always an economic argument from libshits and others? Fucking economics to a certain degree. Stemming the tide of shitskins and ever changing demographics is important as it is an existential threat to the United States.

Just be happy we aren't sending you back in body bags. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is entirely the point. If we just keep buying the Mexican shit at a higher markup, this tax would have zero effect. The fact that people will stop buying Mexican products because they cost more is precisely why it will hurt Mexico.

>point nukes at mexico
>"build wall"
>under budget, ahead of time

Mexico intellectuals everybody

Holy shit only Trump would have the balls to do this

I disagree with him on environmental shit like Dakota access but this guy is pretty great in many aspects

Cheaper to send two Navy Seals to take over the entire country.

I'm not one to bash racism but it's starting to look like Trump genuinely Hates Mexicans.

Darwinism in action.

Also, tax/ban remittances. Wall will be built before our rain drys.

You all are stupid, you need a supermajority to have Congress pass a tax like that. Not going to happen fuckers

or genuinely loves American workers.

What do you think is worse?

>Paying $10 billion up front
OR
>Losing $20 billion /year

Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!

I hate them too and I only visited Florida

No reason to disagree about Dakota. We already have pipes all over the USA that are over 30 years old, still in perfect shape, in very bad places. The SJW/Left/Libs/Hippie are just very uneducated.

Liberals don't believe in anything but markets and play.

Mexicans aren't a race. Mexicans are Mexicans.

>Let's get rid of NAFTA!
>Let's raise the price of them selling to us!
>We're bigger, so that means we win, right?

KEK

Trade is more complicated than that. You know what we do a lot of? Sell grain to Mexico. You know what Mexicans can't compete with?

Cheap American grain under NAFTA. They are our third largest market for agricultural products.

American farmers lose a huge market, and Mexico gains money from being able to sell competitively to its own citizens again.

American farmers produce more to make up for losses, which drops prices (reducing farm income further). Same thing happened right around the dust bowl... only way to fix it is to have the government regulate/subsidize it further.

Good job

Trump has made plenty of positive statements about Mexican people & even the Mexican government.

It's clear that Trump does not like the idea of people taking advantage of USA. It's no more and no less than that.

Also stop capitalizing words like "Hate" at random you retarded buffoon.

Our avocados come from California. Mexico is only good for narcotics.

This. Not to mention we are transporting oil via rail and have already had spills thanks to these delays. Pipelines are far safer.

t. north dakotan

nanner nanner in my bumbum. there is no god, oil on my numnum

That's a shitload of money. Us imports from Mexico are roughly 270 billion dollars per year. 20% of that is 54 billion.

You get at least 3 nice big Trump Walls for that. PER YEAR.

Mexico better come back to the table.

why is the peso dropping a bad thing in specific?
i'm economically illiterate

Donald John aint fucking around

Research tariffs.

Thres been plenty of tariffs in the past, pre late 90s. Cost gets added to the consumer price. On the plus side it makes american labor competetive again with mexico and there will be incentive to restart industries that have left years ago.

You've never heard of a tariff before?

>Be me
>Work in Grocery Store
>Have to restock bananas constantly
>They're covered in fucking sweat when you take them out of the box
>Sometimes they have mold growing on them, other times they're nothing but mush inside the peels
>The smell is constant and intoxicating

I hate Bananas now

Great. A flat screen TV is going to cost 20% more. Added costs to auto parts. Etc.

Its undemocractic and unsafe to build it next to that water source for so many people.They should have gone around

>2015: says mexico will pay for the wall
>2017: american taxpayers pay for wall, twice

que

>Mexico gains money from being able to sell competitively to its own citizens again
I'm laughing hard at this. they can't even pay for their oil with the gasolinazo

>wanting shit-tier Mexican contruction

i hate them and i live in arizona

This is 2017.

Or the Boy Scouts of America.

tfw no croco sex-slave

Since it's Trump the businessman he is probably expecting them to pass with a lower percentage, Art of the Deal and all.

Raping an alligator is gangster as fuck

>Mexican products inflate in price
>Trump brings back manufacturing jobs
>American products are cheaper or even and of better quality
>Americans buy American products not simply out of patriotic pride

Trump is playing Chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

They get less money from exports while their imports get more expensive

They'll just tax American grain at high rates. Promoting sale of their own grain (they can feed themselves, it's just that American grain was cheap and import tax free previously).

In that sector alone, we'd lose out on about 17 billion in exports.

They can hit us back too, trade wars are fun like that.

When a currency loses value massively over a short period of time the price of goods go up as well, as each unit of currency is worth less.

Ok.

>Not boycotting California because they let 3,000,000 illegals vote for Hillary

60% drop since peak, wew lads

This. This actually has nothing to do with the wall right now, he can get the money from Mexico for that many ways. this is about hurting businesses that want to move to Mexico and keep them in the US.

kek would be even funnier

This was the last estimate.

>they can feed themselves
>mexico is currently starving
pick one?

STOP!

I DON'T WANT TO WIN ANY MORE.

>there is only one country the us can import from
liberals are this retarded

JEB! BTFO AGAIN

>vehicles
so the petro jew comes from mexico, not anymore paco.

This. I only buy American and will be thrilled to have more options as more American companies are created. The Madman is winning!

>people buy American
>stop importing from Mexico
>20% tariff payments dry up
>America ends up paying for the wall anyway

He truly is playing 4D tiddlywinks

TRUMP WILL DESTROI LE EBIL GRINGO CARTELS, LIKE:
>Chrysler - Engines, RAM, Promaster, Journey, Fiat 500,
>Ford Fiesta, Fusion, MKZ, Hybrids, Engines, Foundry,
>GM Cheyenne, Silverado, Sierra, Aveo, Trax, and others. Engines and transmissions,
Mazda 3.
>Honda CR-V, Fit
>Nissan Pickups, Frontier, Tsuru, Tiida, NV200, YorkTaxi, Versa, others
>Toyota Tacoma,
>Volkswagen Beetle, Classic, TDI, Jetta, Golf, High tech engines.
MURICANS HAPPY TO PAY 20% MORE ON CAR, BECAUSE MUCHO GRINGO (& GM, et-fucking-cetera) PAIN: LE CA-CA CAR CARTELS WILL BE ON BENDED AND BROKEN WHEELRIM SUCKING ORANGE EMPORERS >(cont. p54)

They never recovered from the 2008 crash, kek'd.

What's even funnier, its all over the news. This is just a threat to Mexico to get them agree to pay for the wall. Its a bluff to get what he wants from Mexico.

We are going to keep winning. There are no brakes on the Trump Train.

Good, good, the fire rises. There will be blood soon.

Sell your products to us instead.
Fuck Trump.

>being this retarded
thats actually what we want.

we win no matter what in that scenario.

lool

Panchitos btfo!

>Mexico exports 75% of it's goods to America
>20% on Mexican imports imposed
>price passed onto American consumer
>American consumers go for the cheaper item that isn't made in Mexico
>no one is buying the Mexican products
>Mexican economy tanks very fast
>people losing their jobs
>no one other country is willing to step in and help or buy Mexican goods
>Mexico becomes Somalia 2.0
All because you didn't want to pay for a $10b wall

I kind of doubt mexican drug lords in charge of your president are going to like their fortune's disappear with the value of the peso.

>20% so he has room to do business

Oh fuck, looks like it is real and official.

>inb4 congress says 'no' and that's it

Underrated

>peso losing value faster than CNN
>20% tax on imports

I guess it won't be that harsh for Americans.