How do you justify being a cucktolic in the current year 2017?

How do you justify being a cucktolic in the current year 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm
christiantoday.com/article/patriarch.kirill.multiculturalism.puts.christianity.at.risk/101613.htm
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37702914
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/postcards/phyletism
journeytoorthodoxy.com/2010/10/why-orthodox-men-love-church/
religiondispatches.org/how-orthodox-christianity-became-the-spiritual-home-of-white-nationalism/
counter-currents.com/2013/06/alexander-dugin-on-white-nationalism/
4pt.su/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't.

/thread

#notmypope

He can say whatever he wants publicly, but the Vatican helped thousands of nazis escape after WWII. Though I am not a catholic, so it has no effect on me.

#NotHowThePapacyWorks

Last I checked, Hitler wanted the best for his people. Russia on the other hand--

It's hard to. Unless you're non-denominal Christian you're basically just following dogma, but one could argue that's also dogma.

He's saying democracy doesn't work

Protestant or bust

Pope is temporary, religion is permanent. I will die a Catholic.

his people were jews??????????????????????????????? wtffff

Well, Hitler did destroy Germany.

>his people were jews??????????????????????????????? wtffff

Well he also sent the German population to die in war but whatever hans.

this tbqh

Someone gas this disgusting cryptokike already.

Catholicism was always heretical. Orthodox is the only true way.

>Catholicism was always heretical. Orthodox is the only true way.

The church founded by Christ was always heretical you say?

The Church founded by Christ is the Orthodox church. Catholicism is a bastardization of it.

In god we trust.

never forget that ameriniggers.

>yeah im just gonna ignore god's representative on earth when it's convenient for me to do so
Why even bother being catholic then?

I'm pretty sure it was the Americans, Russians, British and Canadians who mostly destroyed Hitler's people.

Ehhh not ignoring. His political speeches don't really have anything to do with doctrine, practice, or belief soo. If he were to change a real doctrine or theological belief or something like that then of course I would listen.

Well he isn't wrong, WW2 did destroy his people, and most of Europe's.

Just fuck out shit up.

t. 80% Catholic country

Well yes if you choose to invade Russia and stay for the winter you're gonna die

hippy pope worst pope

>another "wtf I hate the Pope now" thread

fuck off kike. Also think about that sentence. It's redpilled as fuck. Hitler DID destroy his people. If if wasn't for that impotent manlet Germany wouldn't be so cucked today.

kys orthomemer

why even bother saying anything about Catholicism if you don't know anything about it?

Above all politics matters is Religion, and the only religion is being a catholic. Everything else is a false sect invented by different ((((Factions))))

???

Society of Saint Pius.

people didn't even vote for hitler lol

ITT: Loser keyboard cruaders bickering about the right sect of christcuckery.

>b-but muh templar armor

That's the new fedora with his katana

With the way things are going, he'll die soon and the next pope will be a badass.

>american education

The pope is no longer a figure of political importance his opinion does not really matter.
I like what he tried to do to fight the corruption within vatican tho

Christians don't like the word of god, but pretend to be Christians still. The Christians today are the ones that Jesus threw out of the church. It's pretty safe to say they aren't Christian, whether they call themselves catholic or protestant, they're all traitors under God by trading his word for materialism.

Pope Francis is God's last chance to wake Catholics up before he just smites all of them.

now that i realize it, i have never met a white catholic.

Pope francis can go and suck on some 3 year old boys dick.

>How do you justify being a cucktolic in the current year 2017?
Easy. The Pope isn't the Church, and he isn't an authority on anything but faith matters and morals. His political and economic opinions may be freely ignored--so that's what I do.

they didn't. the nazis were voted into local seats and refused to do anything if hitler wasn't sworn in as president.

>Last I checked, Hitler wanted the best for his people. Russia on the other hand--

Did wanting it get what was best for them?

Jews destroyed germany.

Fuck off papist satan worshipper

Ask Netanyahu or other Israeli Jews if they think Trump is Hitler.
Literally 80 percent of his family is jewish.

Christians who deny the word of God are no better than Atheists, you're going to hell all the same.

American Christianity is tainted, evil and ungodly.

This faggot should be burned at stake for heresy. he is not christian.

Haha you Catholics are a joke you should have never converted away from the real Gods of our ancesters for this false religion of Slavery and weakness

Does the pope has any authority or connection with god? i never really understood the Cathokek

>now that i realize it, i have never met a white catholic.
You're welcome to come by.

but cathojews beleive that the pope is infallible

>Orthodox is the only true way.
they are kekolds

>Last I checked, Hitler wanted the best for his people.
Sure thing, faggot.

Damn straight. Right there with you brotha

and you will go to hell as a catholic

You will die following a false religion that lies to you and Enslaves you.

Hitler destroyed his people because he got zergrushed by Russians.
These people need to read a fucking history book.

hitler wasn't voted in

Every nation that ends up in war sends their people to die.
Your argument is invalid

Proof of a religion that enslaves

>implying I'm not Orthodox

Yea you got me beat :^)
Either prottie cuck or fedora cuck

>and this coming from poland
Kek.
Are you aware that protestcuck countries are the ones with mass arab immigration and the ones pushing globalism the most?

With the support of the RCC.

That Heretic is deliberately forgetting all the help and support the RCC gave to Nazi Germany.

He's a peronist conditioned inside the Liberation Theology inside the Vatican who had CCCP invading positions since the 1920s and the gay movement spread around the world also inside the church.
These people were there to make sure nobody with vocation for the clergy ever entered higher positions.
Jesus Christ was crucified, the whole world now is testifying the crucifixion of the Church and the truth is quite simple:
Believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, take the Eucharist and be saved or burn in hell that is your place for the whole eternity you heretic.
ps: I hope that it's the hell depicted in the Qur'an because the Good Book one is too good in comparison.
>tl:dr Christians obey God, The Verb, The Word, The Logos, Jesus Christ, and not an argentinian fucking clown acting against the own Bible.

Ye I wish my country didn't fight Hitler he love us.

Now contrast this with Orthodoxy

>Adversus Judeaos - St. John Chrysostom's homilies against the Jews
preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html

>Fr. Seraphim Rose - Nihilism: The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age
oodegr.co/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

>Patriarch Kirill: Multiculturalism puts Europe at risk
christiantoday.com/article/patriarch.kirill.multiculturalism.puts.christianity.at.risk/101613.htm

>Patriarch Kirill urges holy war against terrorism
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37702914

>Bulgarian Orthodox Church - Do not let Muslim refugees in
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm

>Bloomberg - The Orthodox Church Stays in the Dark Ages
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

>ADL urges Orthodox Church to remove anti-Semitic liturgy (they didn't)
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-Excise-anti-Semitic-liturgy-from-Orthodox-Church

>Fr. Peter Heers - Phyletism
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/postcards/phyletism

>Why Orthodox Men Love Church
journeytoorthodoxy.com/2010/10/why-orthodox-men-love-church/

>How Orthodox Christianity Became the Spiritual Home of White Nationalism
religiondispatches.org/how-orthodox-christianity-became-the-spiritual-home-of-white-nationalism/

>Dugin on White Nationalism
counter-currents.com/2013/06/alexander-dugin-on-white-nationalism/

Christianity as a whole is a Jewish nonsence, especially the structure of it, maybe not precisely clever philosophy of Jesus, who might have been only partially Jewish.

stop worshipping jews

Probably German educated they just refuse WW2 ever happened

Bump for proxy faggots pushing the Church inside Russia with copy-pastas.

He would enjoy that.

Man. What are you saying? Jews hate Christ pretty hard. They call him a false messiah. Yes, it's an abrahamic cancer religion, but it came to be as a reaction against judaism.

Based pope, he's redpilled about the Eternal Kraut and his destructive thirst for blood.

I'm getting absolutely sick of these Hitler comparisons.

>it came to be as a reaction against judaism.
Well, it more likely came as a reaction to Roman occupation of Jews.

>friar cuck

fug, this kind of thing makes me want to convert and deus vult

thanks bro

is he makign an argument agaisnt democracy?

>Well, it more likely came as a reaction to Roman occupation of Jews.
? No. Messianism was ingrained in jew mentality ever since diaspora days (Babilonia). The part they hate the most is that they consider that Christ is a joke to this "messiah waiting". They still wait for their own messiah.

Also, Christianity has a whole set of values that are totally different to jewish thinking (remember the anti-usury laws, for example).

>be catholic
>disagree with God's ambassador to earth
Pick one fgt

Retarded Eurasian propaganda.
4pt.su/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia_Party
>Goodbye Europe, hello Russo-Chinese Totalitarianism

>hey pope, i have a NON-RELIGIOUS question for you

>allied war crimes are evidence hitler had bad intentions

Really makes my meatballs mumble.

>not converting to the only true and uncucked form of christianity, the glorious orthodox church already

orthodox christianity is definitely the lowest tier one
it's priests are mostly degenerates living exactly in opposition to christian philosophy, unlike the catholic ones
also it don't support thinking on your own and reading, like protestantism

Catholics: The pope is the successor of peter who has handed the keys to the kingdom of heaven by Jesus and was appointed to head his church.

Protties: Everyone is their own pope free to interpret the bible in their own personal way because all you need to do to be saved is believe

>The Christians today are the ones that Jesus threw out of the church.
Cute, it's another "Jesus was a hippy who just wanted to hug" homo. Jesus was kind, loving and forgiving but certainly not the kind of person who'd invite a Roman soldier to come to his house and fuck his mother.

Go shit up some other thread. Nobody cares about your dumb meme images kid

Fuck off satan.