MAKE ME A PRESIDENT!

MY PILE OF DIRT

>Hillary
>Alive in 2020
Pick uno.

Haha okay Hilary

I could see her doing stand up because she's hilarious

But not a talk show

Is there any chance the DNC will elect her to 2020?

She will be demolished if that happens.

Hillary has trouble looking like a human when she is a guest on a talk show

the pilot episode will be the most dry painfully award 60 minutes ever seen on television

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

MADAM PRESIDENT

>Hillary
>Stand up

Good one mate

The dnc is cleaning house. They don't want white people anymore. She's not likeable or interesting enough for people to tune in to a tv show about her.

She's finished.

She's running again?

PFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's ran twice already, the last time she blew over 2 BILLION dollars.

Nobody would be stupid enough to fund her. They'd have better luck with a mexican-obama

>pile
>not empire
Nigger have you even heard the song?

>Third times the charm

Isnt she going to Jail? Trump is keeping all his promises.

this

I really hope she goes down this route. It would fail and we would kek

>How to Lose an Election 2: Electric Booglaloo

Please do, I can't wait for the Democratic Party to completely implode and fracture into a bunch of shitty parties that will never win an election for 30 years.

We'll even give you our neocons.

Democrats really have no plan do they?

Kek! She has no charisma. Wtf is she gonna do to get ratings?

I would hope that she does, however watching her self destruct over the next 8 years in a vain attempt to maintain her dwindling political legacy will be even sweeter. My sincerest hope is that by the end of Trump's second term both Barry O and her will have completely demolished any respect people ever had for them as they refuse to graciously step down from the spotlight and instead continue to make the rounds as if they are still relevant.

just give up you witch

>Nobody would be stupid enough to fund her.
you severely underestimate the mind of a liberal

>her dwindling political legacy will be even sweeter
Obama was nice enough to let her have the Libya debacle as part of her legacy.

Hillary Clinton really is unlikable. She has no charisma.
>Participants had been asked to register scores on handheld meters as news footage appeared onscreen. Stephanopolous and the others could see the scores displayed on the screen in real time, giving them an instant account of the voters’ responses.

>And, in this case, the results were ugly: “When a shot of Hillary speaking was played,” he writes, “the line on the screen dropped like a downhill ski run.”
>commentarymagazine.com/uncategorized/hillary-clinton-hair-party-two/

She had the media, wall street, tech companies, and neocons on her side. She had experience and a successful husband. She spent twice as much. She'd been building up to the presidency for 25 years.

And she still lost to a reality TV star with no political experience. It's kind of amazing really.

FPBP

Speaking of Obama, what has he been doing the past week since Trump became president?

golfing, what else has he ever done

It'll be like Frieza versus Trunks.

so trump from entertainment to politics, and hillary the other way?