University Alt-Right Discussion: What Should I ask?

I posted a couple days ago about my university having a discussion about the alt right and if we (((the community))) should be worried about it. Well tomorrow is when the panel is taking place and I wanted to know if any of you guys had ideas on what I should ask. Post them here and I'll consider asking them or if you want me to do anything (i.e. say kek or play shadilay) . Remember, I don't want to get expelled.

Also, I'm going to try and record it if possible so don't worry about that.

"WHAT is the alt right?"

"What is the control left?"

Why is David Brock such a fairy?

DO A BARREL ROLL after u axe

Fuck, I wish I was there. I'd love to challenge them as a "former member and now fellow traveler," like Milo.

faggot

nice double

i want a double

please kek

It would be great if you went and tried to be respectable and tried to redpill Normies with facts and the truth and without sperging out. But this thread will get filled with shitposts that they want you to do and you may well choose them for the keks. But we all know you aren't going to be able to speak all your points, they will talk over you and flip your talking points to fit their narratives. So if you decide to speak up there don't go full 1488 day of the rope stuff. Try to be well spoken and presentable. Maybe you redpill one Normie or a handful but be careful.

aaaaaaaaa

wee woo wee woo thread police heheeh

Don't worry, the last thing I want to do is sperg out on my own campus. If anything, I want to test if they really know anything about the alt-right instead of the things they get from sites like buzzed and such

Shit, it even matches the place I'm a janitor at.

In all honesty, OP, I'd concern troll by asking them, "Why should right-wingers have to disavow/denounce Nazis or refuse to work with them if they have some common goals AND the left wing gets to work together with their Marxists? I can think of some Marxists I know on this campus." Say it more nicely than that, though.

You are our spy

Don't get noticed, and give us back a full report when the session is done

Don't let them know they are compromised.

They probably just read the vice article and made a PowerPoint of it. Try to think of good questions that you could maybe source drop so people check it out after the presentation. Like try to get them to look up the uncle Yuri video. Or some other source of information. Most people won't change their minds because you tell them some new info they change their minds with their own research.

When you are weak appear strong, when you are strong appear weak.

You're the one going to an alt right lecture hahahahahaha

Suck an aids dick, don lemon

>1 get an old phone
>2 put it near an open mic
>3 set it to start playing a sound when the discussion starts
>4 the sound consists of someone screaming "allahu ackbah" and explosions.
>5 ???
>6 profit.

You should ask the important question:

What faults in the american society created the need for a strong alt-right?

What if alt right is just a term made up by the media to attack pro freedom politicians by associating them with nazis?

If you really wanna be a hero, write out a prepared statement explaining the alt-right. Say that you investigated it online, and someone from the AR gave it to you and asked you to share it. That way they won't try to shut you down because you're just the messenger and are a leftist like them.

What is pepe's roll?
And Spurdo's?

What would be the main points I should write for a statement?

I'll also try to make a thread tomorrow with pictures and stuff. It'll be around 3:00pm CST if you guys are interested. The post will have a pic of this OC on it.

I would say, nothing about white genocide or immigration. Make it strictly about society's acceptance and encouragement of anti-white hatred and how that turned the writer from a leftist to the alt-right.