It's over

Drumpf is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvtP4-8WxlU
youtu.be/lWSlbq7duZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wenTIvbHlKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're pulling a trump and using stupid publicity to stay relevant. It's literally nothing, don't give clicks

Juggalos are marching to protest the FBI labeling them as a gang.

It has nothing to do with Trump.

Jokes on them, they're listed as a dangerous gang by the FBI. Literally lambs to a slaughter.

It's not even about Trump but it'll probably be hijacked by leftists.

I don't think Trump needs to use stupid publicity to stay relevant considering he's the President of the United States.

Those guys are weird.

What's up with Jay's eyes there?

OK if ICP is against Trump I know DEFINITIVELY that I made the right choice voting for him.

wow who gives a fuck about juggalos

youtube.com/watch?v=tvtP4-8WxlU

Who?

White Trash (Trump Supporters) love ICP.

They are some cringy faggots, but some of their songs are catchy

WHEN IM CLOWNING

>million chromosome march

Trump supporter. Can't stand ICP

holy shit it's actually happening

Fucking clowns how do they work

How do you think he got relevant in the first place?

Fucking marketing, how does it work?

He ran for president just so people would pay attention to him?

By being a successful businessman?

This is about FBI's classification of Juggalos as a gang -- NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

This is great, because "juggalos" are considered a violent gang by the FBI, so we can just round them up and kill them on the steps of the Lincoln memorial.

>Learning about magnets
>Dangerous gang
When will James C. stop wasting tax payer dollars and go secure El Chapo instead? Already the mexicartels are creating a 20% tax on all drug exports thanks to trump snubbing the Mexican President.

Heroine is about to become more expensive for trump voters to buy :(

They aren't even marching until Sept 17 2017.... has to do with FBI labeling as gang related

too but there is NO REFUND on all those (You)s

Is this Guy Fieri?

kek

NEVER FORGET

This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with their fans being classified as a gang by the FBI. I mean, their music is dogshit, but clearly this is just another example of the former political class fucking with successful small business owners. I hope they are successful their cause. Some dumb faggot with no friends who gets arrested with a gram of weed shouldn't be immediately classified asa gang member because he got an ICP jailhouse tattoo in math class when he was 16.

Juggalos are the definition of mental problems

Wow, CTR?CREW getting right to work..

Are you hoping you get paid this time around?

But since we're here, JCW is fucking hilarious.

youtu.be/lWSlbq7duZs

Lol kek is a juggalo

The insane clown pussies even back out from fighting one little nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=wenTIvbHlKQ

Fucking hilarious when the ICP and juggalos have a more valid grievance to march on than the left does

This would be a fun event for Sup Forumsacks to ruin