I work for the german federal agency of migration and refugees AMA

I work for the german federal agency of migration and refugees AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will you deport these bastards back to the desert? I mean all moslems.

Unfortunately the respective states are responsible for deportations. I know it's silly, but this is the current law

Ha ha. You failed, before you kill yourself, make sure you take as much of your colleagues with you as possible.

How many years do we have left?

tits or gtfo

Does that mean your federal agency is only responsible for entries into the country and has no say in deportations?

before what happens?

but Sup Forums isn't a tits or gtfo board

no, the agency is responsible for the decisions, which include denying applicants, but it's state matter to enforce the decisions.
Federal police only enforces them in rare cases

Lel

Are you going to come to work with a gun one day and slaughter all the traitors who work there and go out in a blaze of glory?

Has your organisation had any contact with the Bogdanoffs?

Nah, my colleagues are actually okay for the most part. They are getting redpilled first hand by what is going on and tend to deny the majority.
It is nice listening to them, especially when talking about niggers

How do you catch them? Patrol the weed-parks?

I mean, the illegals. That's your job, right?

no, i just decide about asylm applications. Enforcement is state matter, so police and state offices deal with that

How do you feel about the fact that Germany as a majority German state will cease to exist IN YOUR LIFETIME? Does everyone really not just care? 40% of kids under 5 have a """"migrant"""" background. The math's already decided.

Is the government really just that bluepilled?

It's disturbing, but as a matter of fact you count as migrant background if at least one of your grandparents came to germany after 1950.

how many nigger cocks do you have to suck in one day?

why aren't you doing a better job faggot

Redpill me on the Muslims? What do they do?

True. There are things like Volksdeutsch. Kind of like "hispanics" that are white as a Dane. Also poles, etc. It's still definitely disturbing though and we know who most """""migrants"""" are. Do you ever see it truly ending?

If I get a spray tan and get some brown eye contact lenses, can I come & rape German women with no consequences, then ask for asylum?

If you are volksdeutsch you don't need to go through the asylum process though, you can just apply for citizenships. That is for ex-soviet countries though.

Yes, without consequences, maybe not, but you can apply and will get denied.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Do you ever see immigration ending? AfD have no chance right?

Do you get the feeling that what you do is constant and inevitable, like the sun rising?

It's like Austria having a ministry for mountains or Poland having a ministry for emigration.

Why can't you just depot all non Syrians and deport Syrians when the war is over?

For how long have you worked there, and for how long have you been redpilled?

Did your work there kickstart your current ideology, or just confirm what you already knew?

What's it like being a statist?

Woche af

nigger what

sure you do.

perso and Dienstausweis!

PROVS!!!

how could you possibly fuck up this bad?

No, this year will most likely be very hard again. In a few years the system will collapse inevitably. The next federal elections will lay the ground stone for that. A lot of germans are fed up with uncontrolled immigrations.

war isn't the sole reason to apply for asylum. Religious persecution and such are also reasons.
I would like to see a stricter enforcement of the law though.

I've been always conservative and right-wing, but naturally it proved me right seeing the bullshit everyday.

feels bad man

no can do. I couldn't give you any insights anymore, since some leftist would probably file me

most of them do not have passport or any identification documents to prove their nationality

we just have to kill them all,

AFD is shit. And the german voting system is designed to keep them away.

a quick rundown of the current situation please.

Are you keeping a mental list of all the traitors to the German people and the inevitable link related?

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk

t. Volksdeutscher

Either the islamists get deported from Germany or Merkel will be hanging by piano wire. Take your pick.

They try to have 450.000 decided until may, basically to make it seem the situation is under control before the campaigns for the federal elections start.
Apart from that, applications are slowly declining, but I guess it's because of the winter.

either I do it or some leftist cuck who is gonna wave them through.

it's a lovely traditional family.

have many kids.

wife wears modestly.

husband has gun to protect his family and look manly.

they look happy with their family and lives.

i know a niggeress myself working in your place and shes redpilled as fuck that says anything

what can you do to stop our traitorous youth from invading your nation?

kann ich sie fucken?

it's called confrontation with reality I guess

nohting, they are union citizens

wann kommt der bürgerkrieg?

What's the greatest bs story you've ever heard from someone applying for asylum?

What was the most credible/unsettling one?

maybe all those negroes who claim they are hunted by witchcraft. Apparently the ghost stops either at "the great sea" or the german border.

Unsettling stories are really rare, also I try to not get emotionally involved. I had this atheist girl from a muslim country, I believed her.

Rape and pillage anywhere they go and turn it into a shit hole.

how many chimpouts a day in your center?

They want to get something from you so they try to behave. Which isn't always succesful.
I've seen one riot so far, but security has dogs and shit.

hahaha
you live in London?

would you say that most of these people (the male ones from 20-30 yrs old) are all little Bushidos?

most of them are males between 18-30,but I don't get what you want to say?

You don't know Bushido?
Are they troublemakers? Do they get off on weird "masculinity" displaying
being though guy?
Always smoking and drinking, but whenever it is fitting they bring up their beloved Islam?

true inspiration :)

troublemakers, yes. Especially the "poor minors". I tell them to cut the bullshit though and they behave because they need something from me.
Sometimes I troll the syrians when I ask them what the neigbouring countries of Syria are. I pretend that I don't know what palestine is.

It's actully great fun. Also if they try to marry a german citizen (women of course), the passports are suddenly reappearing.
But then I take them away from them.

dont your superiors ever wonder why only males 18-30 need "refugee" status? the women must be staying back home to fight the war, right?

it's not like you have a bunch of muslim arabs coming to take advantage of all your free shit to send back home, and rape around while they are there

do you think you personally have processed a future attacker who might kill dozens of germans?

also, im sure there are people that seriously need refugee status, but from what i have seen, your country is bringing in a ton of people and not investigating them whatsoever. mostly because it is impossible to verify their claims, since how easy it is to forge documents considering ISIS captured syrian passport offices and so on.

I have a colleague who is a soldier, he always asks them why they don't fight for their country.

I guess the official explanation is, that they send strong males who can deal with the harsh journey, but my explanation is that it's mostly males who can't find a job in their shitholes thus aren't able to marry. Basically the surplus of the baby machines called the muslim world, is coming. War is one solution to deal with the population growth, emigration is the other one. Both not really sustainable

I hope not. Theoraticylly there is a security divsion that is cooperating with the secret services to deal with those cases. I had a taliban once.

The passport series numbers are known, but yes it's kind of hard to verify. But passports get checked. Also you can just asks them questions about their claimed hometown, mostly they are to stupid to do the easiest wikipedia researchh.

what happens to confirmed liars about that? do they get sent back?

did you teach yourself arabic?

They are denied and also prosecuted.

No, I don't speak arabic. There are translators obviously

Where can i apply, Hans ?

you have to wonder if any of the translators lie for them, like teling you the correct answers for questions on the towns they are from and such. how would you know if they were lying?

also, what is the max number of refugees germany can financially support? at what point will you stop letting them in, because i doubt you have the money to fully financially support another country with housing, food, spending money stipends

anyway, is it still safe to go to oktoberfest in munich?

Yeah, but most translators hate the applicants and laugh with me about the bullshit. If the sentences sound awfully short or long, you could guess though. Also after time you get a grasp of a foreign language, even if you can't speak it. But in theory, yes it would be possible.

Government is saying there is no cap for the right of asylum, but in effect it's like 100k-200k per year.

I wouldn't know, I've never been there.

have you ever wanted to shout PAPIERIE at one of the refugees coming up to you in line?

to be honest i dont think i could resist the urge if i worked in your position, but im sure those type of jokes are very frowned upon in modern germany

kek, never came to my mind, but I guess it's a war movie meme. It's not really comtempory german.

what do you and your colleagues think about Trump? do you wish a similar leader would stop spending so much money on your refugees and spend it on poor Germans? or do you guys all hate him

fuck off we're full

bump for OP he seems legit, why is nobody else asking him questions

Have they ever asked you , like a good friend , to join them in their biweekly rape session ? If so how was this intercultural experience ?

Talking to the immigration fag.

Get back to being cucked germafag

some really supported him, but it wasn't really a matter of discussion.

You'd have to come to Germany, but your chances are slim. Really, I wouldn't recommend it. You just end up in an arab ghetto and become a criminal, unless you are already. Just apply for a visa, study here and the return to make tunisia great again.

OP does your job make good money? also i would make sure to be updated on all my vaccines, im sure the refugees who come to talk to you have some bad diseases

You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Gruß aus der Heimat!

Im pretty chill here, just wanted to know what it's like.
Just so you know, apart from the guys you got studying there, the others are subhuman and should be exterminated.

Saying this as a Sup Forumsbro , stop being cucked please, i wana visit someday.

addendum: I predicted his victory, but maybe it was just my Sup Forums addiction that memed me into it.
A friend of mine has a MAGA cap.

hahah cheers

we get vaccinated and have desinfection spray in our rooms.
but yeah, they have tbc and other nasty shit

do you feel like being surrounded by a bunch of traitors?

how many of them did we let in ?
i thiught the numbers were around 800k in 2015 and 200k in 2015 ? or am i wrong ?
how many do you think will get asylum ?

You're part of the problem.

>but Sup Forums isn't a tits or gtfo board
>She thinks Sup Forums isn't on the internet

The Spanish economic system betrayed them first lol. If they are capable enough to learn a second language and move to a higher qualification standard country to work, yet nobody will hire them here, then we don't deserve them user

it's hard to tell since arrivals and aplications don't match. But i think it was around 750k applications last year.
Asylum in the strict sense maybe under 1%, but other kinds of protections like refugee status or subsidiary protection, it really depends on the country of origin. Syria is 50% refugee and 48% subs. prot. Other countries are having way lower numbers. In total it's maybe 60% denials.

>I pretend that I don't know what palestine is.
This must trigger them bigtime lol

Just a question out of curiosity would you accept or deny a residence permit to a burger who isnt looking for a job, only wants residence permit and not a work permit, and provides proofs of earning money by successfully trading?

How do you feel about the highly qualified ones ( engineers , doctors ) escaping shitholes , are they welcomed in germany ?

foreign office is responsible for visa applications, but I guess you would be succesful. Residence permit is easy to obtain with enough money and burger background

indifferent. They should stay in their respective countries, but desu it's mostly uneducated 3rd grade level peasants who are coming

You mentioned an estimate of 750k in 2015, 60% rejection rate etc

How many Arabs do you imagine will be in Germany in 10 years time?

hard to predict, with the current rate it will be like 4-5 Million. But it's highly unlikely to happen

Thats interesting. I assumed that since like 99.9% of traders fail and lose their money that would mean that it would be difficult to get anything based on that source of income since its easy to lump you in with the overwhelming majority of failures.