Who else /hates Trump/ here?

Surely I can't be the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZy5r4dlgW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underage b8 back 2 reddit

Yeah, I think he is an asshole, but more importantly his policies are shortsighted.

YES YOU CAN

KYS FGT

by the time he's finished, america will be in another republican great depression

Sorry friendo, he's the only president in my lifetime that hasn't sucked ass. Reagan doesn't count cause I was a toddler so I cant judge him really.

r/the_donald

Considering he's going to fuck my healthcare and the healthcare of my grandmother I can't say I like him.

I wouldn't invite him to dinner but watching him tearing through decades of federal dogma and destroying sacred cows left and right is the best thing ever

Where the fuck he got all that chin

This.

Hasn't even been president for half a week. You liberal are more prejudgment than racists.

Kys reddit fag

Obama fucked it up

Trump gave me hope in life when I had no hope.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Get a job and support your granma and get insurance lazy nigger
You are literally using MY money for YOUR shit

And now Trump is fucking it even further.
Mother fucker, they can DENY ME you dense faggot.

So far he is the best president I have ever seen

prove me wrong

Get the fuck out, shill.

SAGE

I just wanted to see an anti-immigration candidate run the USA. It's a fucking shame that the candidate turned out to be an insecure douchebag whose entire view of reality is shaped by television.

Is it not possible to find a genuine conservative who isn't the embodiment of ignorance and bravado?

Of course you're not the only one, OP.

Statistically, around 5% of the western world are faggots.

Sup Forums has to be the last board where people openly admit they're mad when someone attacks their beliefs.
Other less primitive boards usually rely on smug, ironic retorts, posts like this communicate nothing but "I'M FUCKING ANGRY REEE" and can only be found on Sup Forums.

underrated

95% of Sup Forums hates Trump

Well, that's what you'd think when you scroll. But we're smarter than that.

You Canadians wouldn't get this bored if you actually worked once in a while.

That's because he became presitent less than a week ago.

at least we are honest in how we feel

politics is passion

Valid point.

dubs

Trump is a petty child that's willing to destroy the rest of the world for his perspective on American values.

To say that I hate him would he a fucking understatement.

There is plenty of help on the way,

Remember how the GOP responded to ObamaCare...

"Death panels", "Go to jail if you don't pay", "long lines", "not enough doctors", "Abortions are covered"... the list goes on..

Now it is the Dems turn.. the Liberals have to go through their own Tea Party antics, driven by DEM propaganda.

Trump will not let the GOP hurt a lot of people. THey will fix healthcare for the majority, but that said, the money is not endless.

ObamaCare is proof of that, not enough kids signed up so the premiums are through the roof and the deductibles are so high for those that pay, they can't use the service.

So on one hand you have the people who are paying for it suffering with a service they are forced to buy and can not use ($3,600 deductibles!)

On the other hand you have ~20M new people covered who are not paying.

What is the plan for the Democrats to fix their mess? Oh they don't have one.. they claim there is no mess? or they rather throw shit and sand in the eyes of the people they are "helping"

Give people free shit with no real way to pay for it, then blame anyone that tries to fix/change it that they are taking services away from people, instead of fixing the problem.

Trump will keep the GOP from touching SS/Medicaid/Medicare.

THat said MONEY IS NOT ENDLESS. SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE SOMEWHERE...

BLock grants down to stages mean the states can do a better job with the money, but it will run out at some point, but the Fed bugdget can be balanced as we know an actual amount every year. They can raise the block grants each year but they are hard stops.

The dems get poor people to ignore basic math and just cry for more free stuff. That is ok, and Trump will help with tax credits like OBamaCare had, but there is not enough money for everything and everyone.

Sorry, it's just you and a few other ass-blasted faggots.

not an argument

Let's make America great again by stifling scientific advancement, ignoring results that don't gel with our alternative facts, and going back several decades in energy. That'll show 'em. We totally won't be a laughingstock anymore.

I hate him, always hated him, but bet £100 on him wining more than a year ago because I knew the SJW bullshit had reached the point where people wouldn't put up with it.

He's just a demagogue. He's THE demagogue. The guy just wings policy. He can't even speak properly.

But the SJW's are cancer; at least his supporters let me say what I want.

What are you trying to meme. Canadians have a higher labour force participation rate than Americans do. I've got a job, I'm a doctor. I just wanted to see a genuine return to nationalism around the world but the movement is going to soured by Trump's sheer fucking incompetence.

Trump is weakening the nation and making completely illogical decisions.
He's a child blinded by his own willful ignorance and greed.
Sup Forums is an echo chamber and you all have deluded yourselves with groupthink and cherry-picking your arguments.

(you)

le funny strawman comic

You are living in an alt reality. Trump is fighting the owner class, taking America back from teh theifs who sent our jobs overseas.

Trump will fix things, until final plans are on the table, Dems like the GOP before them can say anything they want to scare the shit out of you.

Remember how you felt about the Tea Party and the Death Panels? now you are the Tea Party, and the rest of public will hand-wave you away like you did the Tea Party.

And the left is just as ugly and confused as they were. You will repeat every beating the Tea Party took, including closing the government down, killing the dem party in the process like the GOP did a few years before.

IF it were not for Trump the GOP would be dead.

Pelosi can't save jobs, The Dems can't save jobs, they can't even meet with Union leaders!!! how on earth can they win back the Blue Wall if they hate the white cis worker?????/

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Maybe don't have weak genetics then faggot. We should be breeding you leeches out of the system rather than supporting you.

>I can't be the only one
Yes, you are. youtu.be/BZy5r4dlgW0

(you)

i hate him so much

then your and ypur grandma should fucking die.
death to all democrats

>who else /hates Trump/ here?

Man I fucking hate all this winning.

I despise him and everyone like him. I can't believe he isn't dead yet. I am ashamed to live on the same continent as the people stupid enough to believe this retarded narcissist is capable of doing anything besides continuing to pursue his lifetime goal of acquiring personal wealth.

He doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about your plights or the troubles of your economy. He does not care about making America great.

To Donald Trump, America is Donald Trump. He doesn't seek to make America great again, he seeks to make himself feel great again. He will do so at your expense. You - the average American citizen.

The only thing this lard ass piece of shit has ever cared about is personal wealth and the success of his business. He isn't going to stop being concerned with those things now that's he's the most powerful person in the world.

I solemnly vow to break the teeth out of the faces of any Trump supporters I meet until the day I die. Please come up north for a visit.

I'm not as onboard as most of Sup Forums with him as a person. I think he's kind of a buffoon with his twitter shit flinging and the like but I like the values he stands for, like that he's actually doing the things he promised and I believe he will strengthen. He's a guy who gets things done rather than just talking about them.

And before someone tells me to go to Reddit or whatever for not really liking him as a person that much he really is pretty okay compared to a lot of other people including the entirety of the mentally ill SJW sector. I just think you could be blowing idiots the fuck out and saving the country while having a bit more class while doing it instead of throwing out ad hominems on twitter left and right.

you can't save jobs that are being made obsolete without undoing technological and economic progress. It sucks for huge swaths of uneducated middle America but isolationism is a temporary solution at best. I'm also highly skeptical any decent, long term jobs are going to be created in any stable industries in this new era

ahahahahahah topkek

How long did it take you to stop crying on election night, faggot?

I'm just a centre/left liberal. I essentially hate all of you, but I can have conversations with the Sup Forums types. The uber liberal types are just violent crazy authoritarian nutbars.

Donald Trump is dismantling everything that makes America actually strong - the leading scientific research, technology and innovation that powers the economy. The smart people. He stands for all manner of derp and will drag you down with him

>Walks into the Sup Forums bar
>'I'm not the only one who hates him right?...right?...'

We've not forced any speech rules through a university yet

>he promised and I believe he will strengthen.
I don't know what the fuck happened. I distinctly remember typing out "the US economy" at the end of that.

if america or the world has to be this shitty multicultural, hedonist, global, soft and liberal piece of crap, then it should just burn. look for the thepry of the last men by nietzsche

why dems care so much about the global consensus?

he's not wrong. This isn't some sort of designated safe space for trump voters, nor is it some sort of snowflake hug box for SJW's.

Trump is a great salesman.

He has no demonstrated interest in politics and will be a failure as president.

Bums me out but it isnt the end of the world.

Trump is still fucking white cis workers with his policy decisions. The difference is that he's pretending that he isn't.

You are truly special, user.

To have the courage to say something like this.

You are an hero.

nice false dilemma, spaghetti face

I don't hate Trump but I sure hate his fanbase.

GO BACK TO SAUDI ARABIA YOU RAPEFUGEE MUDSLIME.

Nice b8.

yes, yes, more elitism, more verbal attacks on whites and on poor people.

also, muh robots.

Yeah I'm just kidding. I was just making a joke on how many people are gonna shit on what he said.

fuck off

It's not really worse than any other fanbase. The dumbest people are always the loudest and with a massive fanbase a small minority becomes pretty huge.

It's ironic the board that is supposed to be the most open to dissenting opinions is actually the biggest safespace on Sup Forums.

lmao spaghetti face

It's not a safespace. You can come in and say whatever you'd like. Most people will just disagree and call you a faggot and a retard. That doesn't make it a safespace, it just means you're outnumbered by autists.

>verbal attacks
if conservatives are so tough why do they get soooo butthurt over mere words, seriously the biggest hypocrites.

Trump is finished. Everything he does or says sparks public outrage, nobody takes him seriously anymore.

do you contest that having a workforce strong in qualified STEM experts, decent quality public education, healtchare based in biological reality, etc. is a good thing for your economy?

He appoints creationists and anti vaxxers, censors the scientific agencies, bans IVF by not really understanding biology, all within 2 minutes of getting started.

it's not the right direction is it?

whats an example to back up your claim?

t. Wang Dong

Good. Bye bye weak gened faggot

I'm opposite. I hated him at first but he's grown on me lately. I voted for hillary but I wasn't upset Trump won.

Have you not seen the recent physical attacks and vandalism being inflicted by the "peaceful" libturds?

that comic is pure cringe

Back to lefty faggot

>riots
>verbal

Liberal intellect kek.

I predict he doesn't have any examples because he is an idiot.

Wait and see. When they do the stuff you say they will do then come here and talk. As for you, you are just like the leftists say "fear-mongering"

weak b8
I would give 99% of politicians in my country for 1 Trump

what?

I would replace Cuckdeau for a Trump like leader in leaf land

you have to go back, underage

He's calling you a chink because Canada is going towards an Asian majority since no women want to fuck Canadian men.

It's true, Chinese will be the dominant group in Canada and I think it will honestly be an improvement.

Haha

Prepare your anus.

If the USA wasn't already the laughing stock of the world, it is now.