Brit/pol/ - LABOUR ACTUALLY WON!!! Edition

>May plans to feed off of Trump's energy as she promises that her Global© Modern Britain™ will "enhance ties" with the USA. Hello, Iran..!
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38747979

>Government to publish Brexit White Paper
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38737967

>British Steel to reverse salary cut for workers
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/25/british-steel-greybull-capital-to-reverse-salary-cut-for-workers-agreed-under-tata

>From pig to man and man to pig - Ex-Copeland MP turned down offer from the Tories to defect to them
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/26/jamie-reed-ex-labour-mp-turned-down-offer-defect-tories-conservative-party

>Q&A with Milkman
time.com/4643118/brexit-britain-tim-farron-liberal-democrat-trump/

>An interview with Paul Nuttall
uk.businessinsider.com/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-interview-stoke-by-election-brexit-labour-2017-1

>Former Governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten: May's Global© Modern Britain™ risks 'selling its honour' for trade deals with China
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38745204

>Rough sleeper numbers rise across England for the sixth year running
rt.com/uk/375071-rough-sleeping-homelessness-rise/

Other urls found in this thread:

partnersinthoughtcrime.com/nuttalls-ukip-thatcherites-will-never-have-mass-northern-appeal/
ariwatch.com/AynRandOnImmigration.htm
strawpoll.me/12204388/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigel said just now on Fox that he agreed with every word May said

interesting

Not entirely since he's only a Thatcherite and is whoring himself out to the USA

well done you idiots

Is a biology degree a waste or not lads?

the establishment...all in it together... all for themselves............

>swing to both
reminder of how badly the libdems got marmalised

somewhat unfair considering they got the blame for tory policies. also as a student, the "hike" in fees wasnt even bad. I paid 36k for three years, am now earning 28k/year two years out of uni and my repayments are only £55/month

Love you too x

>CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

>NHS
>Not a zombie

The absolute state of British people

Burn it all so we can be king of the ashes

uni is almost always desu

UKIP gets 11% of the vote. 1 seat.

TOP KEK

Would you prefer a healthcare system similar to the americans?

CAN PEOPLE STOP FUCKING SLATING NIGEL IT'S TRIGGERING ME U FUCKIN CUNTS

WOT HAVE U LOT EVER DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY APART FROM LARP AS A NAZI ON A TIBETAN RICECAKE FORUM?

>The NHS doesn't have enough people using it

This is what Theresa May actually thinks.

What does this mean? Access to NHS services for Americans?

Nigel farages wife wants my big Peruvian cock like all British women

ID Name Hack test/check.

UKIP's fulfilled its role.
Doesn't even matter now.

>this meme
THE ONLY TWO HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS ON THE PLANET ARE THE NHS AND THE AMERICAN SYSTEM

THOSE ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS

IF YOU WANT NHS REFORM YOU WANT THE AMERICAN SYSTEM

HURRR HURRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

His wife is German you fucking mong

Close. I think i got it.

yes

good luck with that

Healthy UKIP voter goes to the polls, gets pumped with massive shot of retarded billionaire-funded Tory propaganda, doesn't feel good and votes - 12.6%.

Many such cases!

> be from Peru
> finally get dial up Internet in 2017
> no one else in your mountain ghetto has it so you have to LARP as a non spic on a white nationalist forum.

Congrats.

Looks Irish desu.

Reminder that Nuttall is a globalist shill and UKIP will never seriously challenge for government.

partnersinthoughtcrime.com/nuttalls-ukip-thatcherites-will-never-have-mass-northern-appeal/

I simply mentioned America due to the context of the trade agreement. No need to scream.

>increases immigration to record new heights

Trump better give us a really nice trade deal in exchange for this.

I'm thinking he'd support any attempts to pull us closer to the white commonwealth for this, which I'd be alright with desu

Anonymous ID:2+wbKpKf Tue 24 Jan 2017 22:27:36 No.108860290 ViewReport
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS NOW AN OBJECTIVIST

What is the premise of Trump’s approach?

• By freeing American businesses from the shackles of over-regulation;

• By renegotiating “bad” trade deals and imposing tariffs on “unfair” competitors;

• By threatening to punish companies that move jobs or corporate headquarters overseas;

• By limiting the number of immigrants both in and coming into our country;

• By reducing corporate and individual income taxes; and

• By investing in infrastructure on a massive scale…

…it will be possible to rekindle the animal spirits of American entrepreneurialism, repatriate hundreds of billions of dollars of capital to the U.S., double economic growth from 2% to 4% and thereby solve, through growth, all the problems that led to Trump’s election.

As incoming economic advisor Anthony Scaramucci tells Bloomberg News, “Donald Trump’s incoming administration will… spread economic growth beyond a concentrated faction of ‘global elites.”

Welcome to Ayn Rand Capitalism.

The US president-elect has only ever mentioned liking three works of fiction. The Fountainhead, Rand’s 1943 novel about an embattled architect, is one: “It relates to business (and) beauty (and) life and inner emotions. That book relates to … everything,” Trump told USA Today last April. Meanwhile, his pick for labor secretary, Andy Puzder, reportedly told his six children to read The Fountainhead. (Puzder is also the CEO of CKE Restaurants, a group ownedby Roarke Capital—named after the novel’s hero.) And rival Republican leader and house speaker Paul Ryan has credited Rand for inspiring him to go into public service

We haven't left the EU yet, they still have a role they should play.

His wife is German.

Joseph Chamberlain did it first

Is it high time we sucked all the redpilled folk out of Scotland and left the liberals to feast on it's corpse?

I'm afraid he will take advantage of you all. He's known to do that, unfortunately.

2015-June 2016 was worth is souly for Brexit.

Without Davey it could never have happened

But he isn't though. He believes that the state should control the borders, not business.

delete this or the border tariff goes to 30%

Couldn't even get a woman from his own country. What a cuck.

Have you guys sorted out your teeth yet?

Did you guys hear May's speech in philly? beautiful

has brexit even happened

>tfw nuttall is going to get btfo

>Nige's Wife
>British
You fucked up

This would mean, amongst other things, that doctors and nurses who actually speak fucking English (well..) can come here, right? What's the issue?

What part did you like?

objectivism does not believe that business should control borders. you have given no counter arguments to my points

Reminder that the kikes are trying to turn you against Nige with memes

t. drumpffffff supporter

Don't be ashamed of it at all

It's only retarded Special Relationship LARPers ITT who seriously believe that Trump is going to bend over for The Heir to the Heir to Blair just because it's Britain and then will get really pissed off when the inevitable protectionist trade deal comes through, you should feel proud to have a leader that does that

Why do you think this? All signs point towards good results for him.

No, what based mummy May say?

Brit/pol/ doesn't really like May very much, but it's interesting to see an outsider's take. I thought it was a good speech.

Says the literal mountain sherper.

Save it, it's all yours my friend!

Someones mad he was duped by yet another globalism stooge.

Going to be nice to have a May Trump pic

>Good dog

what have you got against based farage

Speak for yourself, I love mummy May.

>scotland
>redpilled
pick one

Your women are mountains and i sherp them

I've been hammering this point into the ground, people seem to agree but it's like "eh what can ya do?". If we wanna get an anti-immigration party into power they also need to have economic policies that appeal to people in working class areas worst affected by the enrichment.

How do we go about making this happen? Infiltrate UKIP or start a meme party?

lads I'm a fellow right winger like you but I think we should all vote for Jeremy Corbyn in 2020 to push the Tories to the right. It will send a very powerful message. Let's go lads.

Give me one reason or quote to counter the idea that objectivism supports government control of borders.

I'll pick both Mr Almost Satan.

jesus christ, kikebook + indipendent.

really, tell me that this is just a liberal circlejerk

Why SHOULDN'T you dislike a general who abandons his troops before the most important fight

He threw a hissy fit and quit his own party because of Douglas Carswell being chosen over him by the NEC, nobody ever acknowledges it but it's true

fuck off diane

*objectivism doesn't

>He threw a hissy fit and quit his own party because of Douglas Carswell being chosen over him by the NEC
I don't think so, it's just that he saw that he could make more money while doing a lot less work and decided to do so.

How can they tell if a baby has zika in Peru seeing as they all have that retarded forehead anyway?

I hate the stupid "LARP" meme.

He resigned the same morning as the NEC meeting after warning them in advance that it "was Douglas or him"

I'm white you fat uneducated retard

Stop larping as a normie

But May is a secret Nazi and le empire will rise again fellow traveller!

ariwatch.com/AynRandOnImmigration.htm

your just a cuck

>"White"

>Brit/pol/ doesn't really like May very much

If you're a globalist twat, sure.

Red pilled sport:

Rugby
Skiing
Shooting
Mountaineering
Road cycling
Distance running
Boxing
Motor racing
Cricket
Rowing
Squash

All other sports are probably for Communists

I said a reason or a quote, not a multi-page article, the first page of which supports my theory.

Comb through it your self and then report back.

I particularly enjoyed the clapping

I used to love road cycling but I got paranoid that it was doing damage to my nuts.

>UK to become rightwing tax haven with a sweatshop economy + NHS sold cheap to US
>somehow Sup Forums and even the fucking working class are fine with this because they stopped a few Eastern Europeans coming in (who were a net contribution to the economy anyway)

Explain?

>Brit/pol/ doesn't really like May very much
about that

strawpoll.me/12204388/r

>No darts

Fencing

>Explain?
Most people here don't scratch beneath the surface much.

the page proves that objectivism does not believe that business should control borders and disproves the myth that ayn was in favour of open borders

objectivism would take a points-based system similar to what ukip promotes, where the best can come and prosper and the rest can fuck off

Posting that when 30% of Brit/pol/ poll respondents are foreign lurkers who watched her speech and know nothing else about her, and when there areblatant proxy-using Mayflies on, is ridiculous

put your trip back on