Was it justified?

was it justified?

fox4news.com/news/231891615-story

watch the second video on the page, the 10 minute bodycam clip

was he black?

everyone except the officers were black

She dindu nuffin

I think we can all agree with our African brothers on one thing - fuck the police.

Fuck off

I know this is Sup Forums and most of the times dindus escalate the situation but this time the cop clearly was the retard and it was absolutely not justified.

but she woudlnt stop yelling

>calling the cops on someone based on what a 7 year old said
>screaming to the police officer

Well, will there be riots? People are extra pissed cause of Trump.

>screaming at a cop means the cop can kill you
I get what you're saying, she should have just listened, but this was out of line.

In this case the cop can go fuck himself because he sounds like a retard.
>dindu yelling how "NOBODY HAS RIGHT TO PUT HANDS ON MY SON"
>cop goes "why?"
I mean, really, nigger? Really?

phuck da poulise fake ass crackaz 'n unkel tom niggaz with fake ass badges thinken their tha real athoritey

I don't care what side you are on, this is proof positive as to why every officer needs to have a bodycam.

it means she can get arrested, which she did

i think the transition from warning to arrest was too short tho

maybe he wanted her to give a basic reason. if she was willing to get mad and yell about it then SURELY she had some rational though as to why "NOBODY HAS RIGHT TO PUT HANDS ON MY SON"

I rehcawded everythang you a bitchayss peeig!

Why can't these fucking people just shut the fuck up and stop yelling and having a fucking temper tantrum as though they were fucking 7 years old? How fucking hard is that? Zero sympathy. Fuck them.

beyond riots. dallas level shit.
before night's end.

at 0:40 secs the girl in pink had that fish leg lol
and where are the men?

If you have a version with sound, can you post it in

And link us to it?

Damn now I know why its called a chimpout
>oooga boooga ya caant doo dat
>its aall live nigga
>uuh aahh ya caant doo dat

Dude, someone attacked a child... you call the cops, and the cop asks "why?"

Maybe, just maybe.. she was a little rattled by the complacency of the cop AND the attack on her child.

She literally said, "I din do nuffin."

Cop is a faggot.

Day holin handz n shite

Isn't Shaun King that racist fake black guy?
If he posted it then it probably wasn't justified.

>"The job of the mayor and city leaders is to protect the citizens and not rouge police officers

it was over the top and i was angry at the cop but maybe he deals with this 5 days a week and just thought fuck it

She literally din do nuffin...

He deserved more than a 10 day suspension. Why? because the other cops on the force have to deal with the consequences of this cop's actions, which were not justified....

While wearing a body cam too... what a tool.

rekt & chekt

I would say he's dealt with this neighborhood too many times before and just kind of snapped.
>Nope. Not doing this shit today. Fuck it. YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST!

What's the point of that? I only encoded it so people could watch the interesting bit in the thread without clicking any links.

Yeah cop was totally in the wrong here, but once they start chimpin I lose all empathy. Fuck niggers.

You can link across boards..

cop was in the wrong. that sheboon literally dindu nuffin.

>Am cop
>7 more years until I can collect a pension (11 more til I can actually collect it)

Niggers are doing to see me nod and agree with everything they say until then.

Uh uh. Right. Right. You don't say. How about that. Absolutely. Darn right. Uh huh....

Consider me in a cryogenic sleep with those apes til then.

As far as I'm concerned, the #1 job of the police is to beat any and all niggers into submission

upholding the law is #2

As much as I dislike niggers, the cop was in the wrong.

>america now has a president who wont racebait everytime something like this happens

>mfw I thought he whipped put the .45 instead of a tazergun

Fuck that, he should not have been suspended. Fucking niggers on edge with "Black Lives Matter" with some of them actually fucking believing they matter. I'd be nervous as fuck around a murder of niggers, females or males. I saw a lone officer defusing the volatile situation before the dindus chipped out in the best way possible given the circumstances.

chimped out*

WE

His job shoulda been to say this:

"Yes. Absolutely. I will straighten that guy out."

::do nuffin::

"Ok maam, I talked to the guy and I scared the shit out of him. There will be no more problems with him, I gaurantee it."

::leave the scene and get a coffee:::

>all these people willing to bend over and let a cop fuck them because of a badge and a gun

Who gives a fuck if she's black, or she was yelling, there was nothing justifiable about his actions

bootlickers will defend this

Blacks behave like animals and are treated like animals.

>Fuck that, he should not have been suspended
are you serious retard
black or not
what that cop did is retarded
you can't just arrest someone because you don't like the tone of their voice
the cop was dealing with a woman, they tend to get emotional when you disrespect them

shut up with your gay nazi shit

you have a containment chan, its called krautchan

bye

of cours, fuck niggers.
they need to respect their white masters again.

Jesus Christ they wouldn't SHUT UP or stop screaming

The woman was dealing with a cop, they tend to arrest when you disrespect them

i am a blonde haired blue eyed male.
i have ALWAYS been the first to be picked out and harassed by police.
HOWEVER, my mother also taught me to be respectful and courteous to police because most of them are power tripping psychos that joined for all the wrong reasons.
i now have 4 cops in my family.
they are all psychotic fools.
i realize this is all annecdotal, and a logical fallacy, but do not mess with police REGARDLESS of race.

>tl;dr police are crazy pieces of shit they don't need a reason to hate you!

I agree that this is how it should have happened but every time he tried to talk to them they just screeched over him. Obviously they were more concerned with looking tough than helping the officer deal with the situation. Which leads to agree with To everyone that says he should be suspended because >Who gives a fuck if she's black, or she was yelling, there was nothing justifiable about his actions

You could see in the video that the first chick was close to becoming physical (it was obvious enough that the second chick to be arrested threw herself between them). The officer was simply trying to de-escalate the situation (whether or not he was successful, in this situation intent and protocol are on his side)

Police attacked first, grabbed girl from behind.

Drop it man

These niggers would praise the cop if he stuck his boot up her ass and shot a niglet or two

They only care the black women got arrested but ignore the issue where the officer was out of line

She continued to yell but didn't pull a weapon or even looked threatening to warrant that behavior

The uncooperative and often disrespectful nature of people toward cops notwithstanding, there's a difference between a hostile person and a hysterical person, and cops are supposed to be able to handle hysterical people. And if they can't, they should at least call for backup before engaging further.

PO-LICE CAMRAS AINT REAL!!!!
AN I AINT WORRIED!!!