HURR MEXICO ONLY MAKES AVOCADOS THOUGH

>HURR MEXICO ONLY MAKES AVOCADOS THOUGH
In reality:
Vehicles: US$90.4 billion (23.7% of total exports)
Electronic equipment: $81.2 billion (21.3%)
Machines, engines, pumps: $58.9 billion (15.5%)
Oil: $22.8 billion (6%)
Medical, technical equipment: $15.2 billion (4%)
Furniture, lighting, signs: $9.9 billion (2.6%)
Plastics: $8.3 billion (2.2%)
Gems, precious metals, coins: $7.1 billion (1.9%)
Iron or steel products: $5.7 billion (1.5%)
Vegetables: $5.6 billion (1.5%)

>go to buy new car
>25,000
>5,000 of what you spent goes toward a fucking wall

Drumpf just fucked your country so fucking much. Prices will skyrocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is a 10 in britain

welll do just fine getting our shit from our slaves in china

>Vehicles
Those are American companies making cars to avoid taxes and pay workers shit.

Repeat this argument for most of these, except for oil. That's theirs for now, but we might take it to pay for the wall.

kek

Mexico is paying for the wall.

If that's not a 10 i don't want to live anymore

It's actually brilliant. Not only you pay for the wall but you penalize american firms producing in mexico.

Everybody Trump doesn't like hates it and the wall gets built.

Good, they don't need our money.

this. they just played themselves.

PAY UP ESSE ITS WALL BUILDING TIME

>America raises prices for thesemvels

What is trump even doing anymore?

She's a solid 8.

Why is mexico such a total fucking shit hole then?

That thigh gap is inspiring.

>Mexican education

>you're money is going towards something you support!
>don't you feel stupid!

Fuck off Britfag, you make your countrymen look bad. England needs its own wall and you should be on the the other side of it.

>American education

Looks like auto manufacturing will have to come back home

delet

And now we will be making that shit instead as far as the us market goes anyways, are you literally retarded?

Those vehicles never should have been made there in the first place. Bring those jobs BACK.

Making your products non competitive.

Google "mexican export partners"

You're fucked

now we are talking

>implying anyone will buy from Mexico anymore
Mexico is kill. This will wipe out their economy. If they don't capitulate, the news coming from Mexico will be like Venezuela.

7 body, 3 face

Yea, the US will start manufacturing more cars, steel, oil etc. That's the plan fucking retard.

>5,000 of what you spent goes toward a fucking wall

Good investment tbqh lad.

This picture caused me to break my nofap yesterday

Jesus are your woman really that ugly

,000 of what you spent goes toward a fucking wall

People really don't understand how the market works. And this is actually really simple. Products priced higher - forcefully, at that - will not sell as well as lower priced products.

ex:
>Toyota makes cars in US, sells for 20,000
>Honda makes cars in Canada, sells for 22,000
>Nissan makes cars in Mexico, sells for 27,000

All identical class and features. Gee, which one would you buy? Nissan will be forced to either build in the US, or make enormous price cuts to compete because the final price HAS TO BE COMPETITIVE or it won't sell. They can't pass that price to consumers.

I agree.

I love how people think we can just "bring manufacturing home!" like you can flip a switch and a shop can start churning out millions of dollars worth of goods.

It makes no difference if things are made here. A company can build stuff itself or buy and sell. Either way you start with something cheap and end with something more expensive. One method isn't better than the other. BUT making a transition from one to the other takes a lot of time money and effort.

One group has business philosophy A, they force their hand and everything is in turmoil until businesses adjust.

Businesses adjust and group B comes around and changes everything back to the former way...great now everyone has to adjust again.

If the right and the left could just leave shit alone the invisible hand will take care of the rest.

Agree

>American women
LUL

Look, when you fall and break your arm, it hurts, but resetting it hurts even worse.

What Trump is doing might have a few growing pains, but all we have to do is look at your Capitol, one of the greatest cities in world history, being overrun with muslim rapists, an impoverished population, and the disgusting reality that you would be sent to jail for defending your mom (because we know your single) from a gang of Pakis'.

Things might get bumpy, but it's better than turning into you.

or just buy american made and avoid the tariff man british people are retarded.

This. You act like we are forced to buy expensive products.

people see high tax/price > don't buy > company sees losses > either continue loss or play by Trump rules > victory

Bonus points for actual Mexican companies losing revenue as collateral damage.This is A MASSIVE loss for mexico thanks to your dumbass president.

>implying that picture isn't from 1976
>implying that a Brit trinket store isn't accused as racist
>implying that the Union Jack isn't 2 years out from being banned for offending Islam
>implying an army who have never touched a gun until they become Gov't slaves is competent.

Your women are uglier than ours m8

>love how people think we can just "bring manufacturing home!" like you can flip a switch and a shop can start churning out millions of dollars worth of goods.

Obama, I get you are retired, but there has got to be a better place to spend your time. You might like tumblr.

Your bitches seem too manly in facial structure, Spanish women are where its at desu.

>Mexican medical equipment

She only has a thigh gap because she's built like a 10 year old

10 year olds are the best

free trade creates consumer surplus and the middle class is affected by most increase in prices and decrease in consumer surplus, free trade benefits the middle class more than it hurts it, always fucking has, it's so fucking simple.

Everything but avacados are produced heavily in other countries as well
So it doesn't matter

Calm down turbo...

At least our women don't burn coal.

free trade creates consumer surplus and the middle class is affected by most increase in prices and decrease in consumer surplus, free trade benefits the middle class more than it hurts it, always fucking has, it's so fucking simple. Trade protectionism is an absolute cancerous LEFTIST idea.

>trump proposes 20% on mexican imports
>their largest export is auto manufacturing

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

not all of us

CEMEX world's 7th largest cement company, Mexico's, Largest supplier of cement for US. Our concrete is Mexican.

>this is a 10/10 in """"""""""""Great"""""" britain

so fucking simple why doesn't everyone know this? It's just a FACT that you KNOW and I KNOW because it is a FACT and it is SO. THAT CAUSES THAT.

THAT OBVIOUSLY IS THE CAUSE OF THAT. I KNOW IT. IT IS SIMPLE

All I see is industry that we must create in home country.

>anglo women
>Don't burn coal

Sure thing m8, how is it going in londonistan?

Trump is making dumbass Americans pay for the wall. This is honestly quite hilarious.

>Mikro Pimmel
kek

She does have a great ass.

>Go to buy a new car
>I'm not buying any of this euro trash compact shit they're making in mexico
>Buy an American car made in America
>30,000
>30,000 of what I just paid goes to American workers.

>implying you wouldn't
No bueno, amigo

do it faggot youre single and your mothers only mistake

Annnd we'll bring all those jobs here to the U.S where we deserve to do them more than Mexicans.

I find this pic extremely sexy

it isn't even a thigh gap. she doesn't have hips and is spreading her legs to look like an actual woman.

>Prices will skyrocket.
I'll gladly pay more for my Amazon goods to fuck Mexico and China.

sex sells, mexico fats are not sexy

20% Tariff for mexican imports =/= 20% price increase.

Unless of course you want product never selling.

Shill narrative BTFO

This is what trade illiterates believe.

I'm not really sure how that relates to buying American cars?

What about the vehicle plants in Canada?
What about the resources in Canada?
What about the farms in Canada?

It's okay, Mexico. USA does not need you anymore.

And we can buy our Mexican imports from where? What's their incentive to not increase prices if Mexico increases prices? Supply and demand...

10 year old understanding of trade BTFo

The great thing about a free market is the multitude of options and competitors driving prices down.

If mexico cant compete with a 20% tariff, that's their problem. Should have had a better mexican president to negotiate

bigger!

What?

make it bigger!

>Tariffs
>Free market

There's no multitude of competitors driving prices down if Mexico was already the cheapest option. Now you're cutting off a major import supplier without changing demand... that automatically increases prices, or we simply continue to buy from mexico at a cost of 20% more. I honestly feel like you have no idea what you're talking about at all.

I can't get past that chicks face. I want her to be hot but it's just not happening

>20% Tariff for mexican imports =/= 20% price increase.

it would not be a direct across the board increase being a lot of products, with mexican parts, are not 100% those parts. Yet it's not like products all have a 65% profit margin built in so you just take 20% hit and move on.

I guess the idea is to make more stuff in the USA but it's not like that can ramp up over night.

I live in California and I don't understand this huge push for a $$$$$$$$$$ wall that will not work in the first place. Rework the 14th amendment so you can't become a citizen just for popping out a kid here and it fixes 90% of the problems. That fight too hard to do?

ok then just start to require proof of citizenship stuff like schools. Again, solves the problem but of course if I remember right that was already shot down in the courts.

I know... right? The mental retardation of the average Sup Forums user is absolutely shocking.

,000 of what I just paid goes to American workers.
Decent non La Raza American Workers that actually work and are well payed i hope.

This is why (((they))) are so angry. America will be less of a consumeristic cosmopolitan (((neurotic mess))) lappng up (((MTV)))

But make what bigger? Her? The image?

Mexico has a shitton of free trade deals everything will be dumped on a unsuspecting country

>implying mexico is our ONLY source for all these things

supremely baited op, we'll either get it from the chinks or from our own factories

The peepee you silly goose

that's one nasty mongoloid semen demon ya have there. Is that the best you bongs can do?

>she's built like a 10 year old

friendship with mexico is over. now canada is my best friend. meme it you fuckers.

No. They're mostly union factory niggers and plebs like the common inbred white trash Sup Forums user and illegal immigrants. Nice thought though.

>Shill shill shill
>no competition, not free market

How do you function in life with your head so far up your own asses?

If mexico can't afford to sell their products for a profit with a 20% tariff they will either stop selling their product, find a way to produce their product at lower cost, or price themselves out business.

All of which is Mexico's problem to deal with and could have been avoided had they had a president willing to negotiate.

shills BTFO

That sounds really terrible, now we'll have to amploy american workers to make these products!

It will be a job creating uh... disaster!

How low is your IQ?

Do you not understand how artificially effecting market forces with tariffs isn't a free market?

not an argument

Ok so you're just a retarded /r/the_donald newfag. Got it.