Mexico btfo

So which car are you going to purchase?

Also, if you were the car company, would you continue manufacturing in Mexico?

A volkswagen, you cuck.

Lada.
Please purchase Lada.
Please.

If he's gonna implode Mexico will he have a similar strategy with China?

ID Name Hack test/check.

i found an R34 skyline in almost perfect condition for 18k. I am thinking about it.

that would be a lot harder but he could work a trade war with china

>So which car are you going to purchase?

Neither of shit ass vehicle. Off road capable or GTFO

lol

>inb4 annexation of china

the japanese one

>30k for a Fiesta
I'll get the one Germany makes in some slavhole

>Also, if you were the car company, would you continue manufacturing in Mexico?

Yes, because car manufacturers don't exactly think in 4 year increments you idiot. They will bite their time if needed.

Also Ford Fiestas were never ever manufactured in the US, you tard.

>30 grand for that piece of shit.

China biggest ammo in a trade war is currency manipulation. Since they manufacturer almost everything, they can manipulate the value of their currency. We need manufacturing up and running to combat this.

As of right now we would lose that trade war. In 4 years, that could be a different story.

I fucking know, the only Fords that were ever worth a damn were the Rangers.

>What is Land Rover
Also.
Purchase Lada.
They got better....

You need to go back.Old Lada is superior to the shit you manufacture now.

It doesn't cost 30k for them. Same as elsewhere, ~15.

>Fiesta
>30k

The thing starts at half that. 30k is what Sedans/Muscle Cars start at.

You on some new allergy medication?

>Old Lada is superior
I own 2105, and also fucking Dacia.
We still produce Niva....

>only Fords that were ever worth a damn were the Rangers.

Truth. I had one. Rode the shit into the ground and it kept going. They should bring it back.

Driving a '76 Niva for 10 years now.Best 4x4 ever made.I looked at the new version...But seriously?8valve engines?12l/100km ? '76 Niva eats ~10/100km...

you have to import a lot of Mexican goods to cover the wall cost.

kek.
Trump fuckt up. If you dont import Mexican goods you pay for the wall. Not to mention you have to buy said goods and you still pay and if you dont buy you still pay.

OMFG trump is so retarded.

I fixed your retardation.

We import hundreds of billions of goods from Mexico. Repeal the tax after one month, wall paid for.

get a vw 4.1-5.5 l/100km combined

>8valve engines
>I looked at the new version
I know, thats shameful. Also Uaz also not worst choice, but it eats a lot.

What car is that? looks sleek

Ford sells models at the same price regardless of their origin.

In short america pays for its own wall and mexico is ok.

Basically correct.

>4.1-5.5 l/100km
Gasoline is not diesel.

Learn your logos, Paco.

Incorrect, the tax is paid by Mexican companies.

Americans don't pay a dime if they don't buy Mexican.

Our #1 Mexican import is cars, and it's very easy to not buy a Mexican car.

Fpbp

prolly another mustang
This time 2011+ though for the 5.0

>not owning an american made pick-up truck

a chevy silverado or ford f150 is the ultimate redpilled car

Drumpfkins on suicide watch. This will be a glorious 4 years, when Trump is finished the US will be a third world country, not that it isn't already in some parts, like Michigan.

So theoretically our economy does better since people will be buying the less expensive car made in the USA? Trump is a winner.

>VW 4-5.5l/100km
>Breaks front light
>pay 2000€
>Niva ~10l/100km
>Tree breaks
>save 2000€ and have firewood for a week
>Something breaks on Niva
>Literally one screwdriver and you can fix it.Onsite.
You just stay with your overengineered shit that has nice stats with the hacked ecu by VW,i want to go through that pond and Niva will get me through that pond.

Trump stated he wants all materials used on building the wall to originate in the US.

So fuck off germancuck.

iirc they reached a point where it made no sense as the F150 would do everything to a much greater degree for less
or something I forget what /o/ said about it

They are bringing it back, with the Bronco

>a chevy silverado

Hate the new wheel wells on this. They went to the big square. Looks dumb.

$30,000 Tesla, Made in the USA

They sound pretty fun, parts are probably a pain in the ass to get over here though

>They are bringing it back, with the Bronco

I saw concepts for the Bronco and the Blazer return. Both looks sharp.

Correct. Americans only feel the tax of they buy Mexican products. Our #1 import from Mexico has cars, and it's very easy to buy a Non-Mexican car.

Every man on Mount Rushmore was against "free trade".

I but Jeep because there is a chrysler plant near my house that employs a few thousand people.

>Tfw global American Empire

Mild lel

Parts are not an issue here.Its popular in outdoor careers as a workhorse,because you just cant kill it and goes through everything.

You are dreaming a car made in the US would be so expensive only a european could afford it :D.

I see your an economics genius like Trump.
Americunt workers get payed a LOT more to do the same manufacturing as countries like Mexico..that's exactly why all those jobs got outsourced. Even if Trump sticks 20% onto Mexican imports they will still be lots cheaper than US made.

One of the many reasons Trump is a fucking idiot and the only reason he ever got rich was a/ due to daddy and b/ due to repeated bankruptcies etc
Fuck all business or economics brains in that guys head.

What do I buy if I just want a fuel efficient car to get myself to work? I'm not planning on buying floorboards anytime soon.

Fucking russian shill, go buy a mercedes S class, it's the russian bourgeois car.

>made in usa
Do those even exist?

Pls explain how currency manipulation works and how it affects average consumers

I picked up a 2014 Fusion brand new back in that year for 24k. They get very good mileage and handle extremely well, plus it has decent acceleration for a V4. I love the car.

>paid by mexican companies
no. this is so fundamentally stupid, maybe the supidest thing i've read on Sup Forums.

So if Americans don't buy Mexican and therefore Mexican companies aren't making the sales they used to, how exactly are they paying for the wall?

>burger education

So US best keep the EU's in good mood or else you will go bankrupt :D.

I hope this is bait

>Also, if you were the car company, would you continue manufacturing in Mexico?
Yes, because the entire reason they manufacture in Mexico is to export to the EU for a 0% tariff. Exporting from the US to the EU means a 10% tariff.

So you will be force to pay for the more expensive American made car who, with the lack of competition, will more likely raise prices.

Ladas are no longer commie-styled ancient Fiats made of thicker steel, and therefore not worthy of the name.

>ugly ford
Not a Volkswagen or Volvo

It sucks for both sides really. It hurst the mexican workers, the auto companies and the american consumer. Free trade fosters competition and that favors the consumer.
Mexico has only experienced economic growth when we move away from protectionism.

>with the lack of competition
They're still competing with Honda and Toyota.

M8 it probably has some underneath problems

>Buying a non-turbo/super V6
>Even considering a V4

I'd buy a fucking turbine engine car if I fucking could.

Lets all ride bikes!

well there is already a %20 tax's in imported trucks from like the 70's

I dont think so.US cars are nowhere near the sophisticated Hondas and Toyotas.The only reason to buy US cars is partiotism.Your manufacturers blowed all their cash on hookers and cocaine and woke up 20 years later to Toyotas and Hondas who refined them in the past 20 years and now throwing a tantrum so you buy US cars.

US-market Silverados have been stamped "Hecho en Mexico" for decades.

That tax is and always has been easily evaded by importing the cab+suspension and the bed separately, because the bed is how we define it as a truck for tariff purposes.

>bite their time
>BITE

you silly ghoulash kek

Yes but if those imports are much cheaper..it will force US car makers to slash prices which will in turn slash workers pay and you are back to one of the reasons they outsourced manufacturing jobs.

Trump is a fucking idiot and clueless to economics and business proving it wasn't brains that got him his money.

The US consumer will end up with Trumps short sighted protectionism being the reason they can't afford to buy anything.

You have a point. Chrysler really sucks these days, same deal with their subsidiaries. Nu-Ford can hardly be called American and Chevy is mediocre.

I hate to say it, but you do get the most bang for your buck with a Japanese or Korean.

It's an alternative spelling, Stewe.

So many tears and not a single argument

A 1% tax on all Mexican imports would pay for the wall in a year. This 20% high tax will put pressure on Mexican companies and force Mexico to pay.

No one will ever buy a Mexican car with this tax in place, Mexico would have no choice but to fold.

So what exactly is keeping the American manufacturer from raising it's prices to $35.000?

>Your manufacturers blowed all their cash on hookers and cocaine
They blew it all on defined-benefit pensions for labor unions under the assumption they would maintain a 60% market share. Depending on the price point, some Ford and GM cars are once again competitive with their Toyota and Honda counterpart.

>buying a Ford

Only if it was guaranteed that it was entirely built in the U.S.A I'd consider even buying a Ford. Other than that, I'll stick to superior Japanese cars. Ford quality today is garbage.

A new jaguar when we start giving more trade deals with Britan.

Not when his country only has a fraction of China's population, and his government is far too weak to even begin controlling them.

Supply and demand. If the raises his prices I will buy from someone else who didn't.

It's very easy to not buy a Mexican car due to the saturated competitive car market. Mexico will fold quickly.

>30k for that piece of shit

>A 1% tax on all Mexican imports would pay for the wall in a year. This 20% high tax will put pressure on Mexican companies and force Mexico to pay.

So you think it's incomprehensible that Mexican producers will just adjust their prices accordingly and it will cost just that much more for you?

The majority of Mexico's exports to the US are vehicles and machines. Not exactly the kind of goods that can or will be uprooted and moved to another country because of a single presidential term.

Tell us more about your billion dollar businesses

it has a nav and sport package

Are Lada's any good, I've been talking with some friends and i don't get a real answer.

A bunch of Japanese car brands have US factories because it's cheaper to ship only engines and manufacture/assemble the rest of the vehicle in the US than it is to ship complete cars.

My daddy didn't give me millions to play with.
I see that's your level of argument then.

do they still come with an ice fishing hole at the bottom?

The import tax is paid by consumers you fucking moron!
Who does actually get the money out from the wallet? Consumers.
That would damage mexican production due to lower sales, but it does damage the consumers as well, especially the middle class, who actually buys mexican imports and has no choice of substitutes.

If Mexican cars cost 20% more, no one will ever buy a Mexican car.

The manufacturer either eats the tax and lays for the wall, or Mexican industry goes under. Your move.

Every president on Mount Rushmore was a protectionist.

Fuck yeah! Tea-Bros, ready to make some more cars?