White People BTFO

Enjoy having that wall while paying 20 bucks for an avocado.

How will Chipotle ever recover?

>white people

>mexican food

US companies import over 60 billion dollars worth of product from Mexico.

That means a large increase in consumer prices. And Mexico won't cooperate in stopping Central Americans from flooding into the US and help stop drug cartels importing drugs to the US.

>no more avocadoes
Good riddance, it's disgusting hipster food anyway

excuse me sweetie?

Avocados are delicious and a regular part of my diet. They are 50 cents a piece so +20% is not a problem.

If USA is turned into dust it doesnt matter as long as the Trumpcucks here can spin it as winning

It's already like an extra $5 for guac everywhere you go. But that's on top of a $20 meal.

So I'll just keep visiting the local thai food truck and score a pile of noice food for a few bux without even having to wait in line.

>Enjoy having that wall while paying 20 bucks for an avocado.
wow, americans pay 15+ bucks for their avocados right now?

Wait, I thought Mexico was gonna pay for the wall? Turns out it's American consumers?

Jeb Bush on suicide watch.

if you didnt know this you've been deceived by your own race

Avocados are tasteless shit.
Literally just apples with an inedible skin and no texture or taste to them what so ever.

Might be a good time to get involved in farming then lads!

There's probably tons of land in america that could easily grow all the produce you import.

GROW AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
REDUCE IMPORTS = CHEAPER FOOD

Jeb detected

You guys are about to learn exactly how much of your produce comes from Mexico.

being rich in mexico is like being black in america...

pfft

Do u even California Avocado?

inb4 calexit
Do u even Florida Avocado?

>Chipotle
>Mexican food

Kek, give me a fucking break. Chipotle is garbage for fat women and white hipsters.

B-BUT THE COMPANIES WILL MOVE THEIR AVOCADO PLANTS TO OHIO NOW

Most American avocados come from California, the green skin avocados come from Florida.

Kek, whatever you say dog fucker.

Most of it comes from South America last time I looked at the stickers at the grocery store.

>Florida grows about $40,000,000 a year in avacados
>Only grows them in January
We are literally the food breadbasket of America, none of you niggers grow anything we can't produce tenfold
You're worth nothing to us

Yep

alright I'll bite, why am I being called a dog fucker lately? what was in the news?

Fun Fact: The Avocado should have gone extinct. It evolved a symbiotic relationship with the South American giant sloth. The tree produced nutritious fruit for the sloth and in return the sloth shit the seed out some distance away, spreading the trees across the jungle.

Humans arrived and the sloths died out, but humans quickly recognized the trees were useful and began cultivating them. That's why we have the nutritious Avocado to enjoy today.

Amerindians created and preserved so many of the best crops.

>Live in south Texas
>all the fifty mexican restaurants down the street go out of business
>finally get some real food in town

Whats the problem?

wait you arent putting coffie and bananas in there? wtf. nobody cares about avocados or chipotle. plus a good thing to rotate weed crops with is chipotle. Good thing weve been growing all that weed.

I can get 4 avocados for 5 bucks from whole foods of all places, and they're sold much cheaper than that elsewhere. Not to mention a lot of avocados are grown here in California anyway.

Also protip: anyone who buys premade guacamole is a fool and is being ripped off (in trade)

Canadian judges ruled it legal to have sex with dogs as long as you don't penetrate with your penis.

>There's probably tons of land in america that could easily grow all the produce you import.
That may be true but that doesn't mean it's cheaper, it could be more expensive to grow fruit in those areas for a number of reasons.

There'd be a lower supply of cheap American grown fruits, without the demand decreasing, making them not so cheap.

The peso went down a shit ton. Should the drop in currency reflect a stronger buying power for the dollar?

Because growing avocado is too complicated for American farmers?
Medco produces low value shit, nobody cares if it all doubles in price, and there will sell be an abundance of cheap labour to pick it.

>20 bucks for an avocado

you mean 30 cents more for a mexican avocado

also what are
>Brazilian avocados
>California avocados
>avocados from literally any other south american country

>Mexico won't cooperate in stopping Central Americans from flooding into the US
Except they have to
Because in order for them to get to America they have to go through Mexico which means letting in millions of foreigners who won't respect their land at all and do whatever they want before they move on
>Cartel meme
In 2003 Bushy offered the president of Mexico to send in our special forces and wipe out every cartel in Mexico
If they really do let them loose we will do it without their permission and claim self defense

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html%3Famp?client=ms-android-att-us

mexican food is the most popular food in america

we grow avocados in California, just buy american grown lmao.

They did?!? Brb

>tacobell
>Mexican food

So you think couch wrap supreme is a traditional Mexican food? Lmfao

No buddy, Mexico is still paying and the wall just got 10 feet higher now their currency has taken a dive.

Oh, no! We can't grow avocados here! They're only allowed to grow in Mexico!

The Founding Fathers are eating tacos in their graves while sobbing. :(

Someone was saying in another thread that he can't pass more than a 2.5% tax without withdrawing from NAFTA and the WTO. Is this true?

California and Florida alone produce so much food we literally have to throw tons of it away annually and we literally produce every single fruit and vegetable known to man
We need no one for anything except one very special West African country on the coast that produces very important raw materials used in computers

>Except they have to
With the reduced revenue, they'd have to cut funding for their federales, meaning less people to enforce their border.

>In 2003 Bushy offered the president of Mexico to send in our special forces and wipe out every cartel in Mexico
Given how Iraq turned out I'm glad they turned him down.

Owned by Mcdonalds...

And dangerous to eat.

50 cents? what state are you in? they are $1.25 -$2.50 in OR

How much does an avocado go for now?
$10+?

>Hass avocado
>Grown in CA
>Who JUST fucking came out of drought this year

California produce just got a $5B cash influx from the sky. Perfect time to tax Mexican imports.

>withdrawing from NAFTA and the WTO.

Done and done.

>Whats the problem?
You live in a meme state

Just genocide the meth heads on the west coast and start growing avocado trees on their burnt remains. I had several avocado trees when I lived in Florida, shit was cash.

they account for 60% of fruit and vege imports and Peru accounts for another 31%
lol acting like they have a strangle hold with avacados you'll learn real quick how bilateral trading works... Bye Mexico, Hello Chile and Peru

It's one of the healthiest fruits around.

Avocados are .60 cents in my state. Raise the tax by 100% for all I care. I can still afford them by the case full.

>Stay mad poorfags

>but humans quickly recognized the trees were useful and began cultivating them
Not true. The catholic church banned them when they discovered them because they look like testicles in a tree.

>Given how Iraq turned
1) Iraq had nothing to do with Bush Jr
2) Iraq was specifically a war for politicians to get fat off weapons trade, Bush was offering to just kill them all not "free" them

the best avocados are grown in california.

Oh they have a taste, and it is a shitty taste.

I just got back from Aldi's in Pennsylvania and avocados were 69 cents, regular price. Also, I noticed there were several fruits and vegetables that were grown in Mexico. Oh well, I'm fine with paying a little extra to get rid of NAFTA.

Salty nigger.

Well under a dollar. Haven't looked in a while but they're in line with pretty much anything else in the produce isle.

Pomegranates, on the other hand, those things are stupid expensive.

>grown in california.
You need water to grow things...

I'm in texas

the drought is over you mong

Food is fuel for your body. If you can't eat something that's objectively good for you because "muh flavour :(" you need to stop being a little spoiled child and grow a nut.

Meth heads are in Polk country friend which is in the middle of the state
We have plenty of unused to and to still grow stuff on
But desu it would be better to stop all the deforestation for houses the Jews are doing here and use the land they've already raped for produce

Avacodos is actually the word for testicles, because they look wrinkly and grow in pairs.

And you are wrong. Amerindians totally saved the plant and cultivated it. Catholics have nothing to do with it.

Interesting fact though.

The drought ended days ago dumbass. Avocado trees take 10 years to bear fruit.

How them almonds working out for you in the middle of the fucking desert?

Guess we going to have to grow them ourselves. Anyone eant a job?

It isn't the drought son they've tapped out their aquifers and other drinking water sources
They're literally a larger scale Orlando, right down to stealing their neighbors water because they misused their own

>Enjoy having that wall while paying 20 bucks for an avocado.

stocks in Guac bowls are down the drain today

>People point to Taco Bell and Chipotle as Mexican food without realizing the former is Tex-Mex and the latter is Californian.

Fun fact, most people in the UD don't even eat actual Mexican food.

The NSA also sucks out lots of their water for that massive spy base in Utah.

How on earth is it going to rise to 20+ then?
What is OP on about?

Mexico is only the 3rd largest supplier of goods imports for US :D

>right down to stealing their neighbors water because they misused their own
We should have forced them to build the desalinazation plants

>the best avocados are grown in california.

sorry boss but California doesn't grow the best anything but wine

and there it's still a bit off

there should be plenty of housing after ICE is done

Trolling Trump supporters.

>muh avocado
eat it yourselves you fat fucks.

Cheap avocado

or

THE WALL
> with no cartels and drugs
> with no illegal weapons through the border
> with no illegal immigrants who rape your kids and take your jobs

Hm... tough choice burger, isn't it?

>chipotle
>mexican

>How will Chipotle ever recover?

about time for me to stop eating that shit anyways

>tfw you live on the bottom of the world
>don't have mexicans
>Avocado cost $1ea

Wow burger you really didnt make me think

>implying chipotle isn't only for mexicans and liberals/hipsters

>Californian wine
>not literal sulfite ridden dogshit

If you get your wine from anywhere but yurope you're doing it wrong.

Everyone knows this. Calling Taco Bell Mexican is bait.

However, avocados used to make guacamole at Chipotle come from Mexico.

Or, you know, they could buy avocados grown in California.

maybe the shitty ones you get over there

How much does one avocado cost in the US?
It's like $2 USD here.

Majority of our avocados come from CA and FL. It was a major issue a few years ago, and Mexico was trying to negotiate that point then, and during NAFTA and other times. Mexico's competitive advantage lies with Limes and other fruits. Fuck your avocado mexicunt.

OP is about making bait threads.

>Mexicans
>Eating chipotle

Hah! you crack me up desu!

Euro wine is over rated by a huge margin.
Euro wine = Snob/Wannabe fancyman
American = Patrician
Australia/South American = Wino/pleb

Honestly, i'll stop eating mexican related foods, and switch to a more affordable ethnic food, because fuck beaners and their 20% markup.

We do it better anyhow.

Mexican imported produce is shit and i have avoided buying it for years. The stores label the source right on the price ticket but who needs to see the source to verify it's origin when the Zucchini is small and discolored, you know it's from Mexico.

aren't most avocados grown in California?