Are you team Hungary or team Romania?

Are you team Hungary or team Romania?

Team Hungary all the way

team slovakia

going with the ones who gave the world this meme lord

Team Hungary ofc.

team ottoman. have both.

yeah of course you fucking slavshit pieces of shit fuck you poland youre a piece of shit kys

I dated a girl of Hungarian (descent) for 2.5 years, and choked a kid from Romania because he was a little punk faggot who said his uncle was literally Dracula.

So Hungary.

these

Daily reminder: Vlad converted to Catholicism and spent most of the twilight years of his life living in Hungary. He did this not only because he was cucked hard by 100% magyarblood King Mátyás but also because he realized that the Hungarian principality of Wallachia would always be shit no matter how many indigenous gypsies he had impaled. Upon his death, Wallachia came to be ruled by house Basarab (Roma-nian for Basically Arabs) this is why modern Roma-nians are so swarthy.

Even Vlad was Team Hungary. Probably because Romania never existed until the Jews created it in 1890's to weaken based Hungro- Austrian Empire.

Team enslave all Slavs and gypsies and Turks...

Difficult election.

Romania are nice latin mates, but hungarian girls have extra quality.

Fuck, i choose the dacians team.

you can guess

sauce

I would love to Hungary tomorrow if my job would allow it.

I stand behind my Nordic Romanian (gypsy) bros

Team Romania of course, they wuz emperors after all

>romania

yeah no

Romania, because I'm in the five dollar club. **brofist**

Hungary because some romanian kids raided me on rust

Team Romania

Romania pana la moarte!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a romanian music tv channel. It's even worse than the 14 polish ones I get. Also romanian pop music is the worst of all time.

Like I needed another reason to side with bratanek

hungary.
not even a question.

So Hungary's only beef is against Romania?

both are cool

they have quite a beef with Slovakia, too

it's a shame cause they're both bros

Tuuuu siiii eeeeuuuuu

Is this even a question? Team Hungary no doubt. And no one who considers themselves human would side with Gypsyland.

Team Romania

love you

> mongolians vs WE WUZ ROMANS and shieet

we wuz romans ofc

Team Hungary, it's a nation of athletes and intelectuals, probably the only ones I see becoming first world in the next 20 years, even though they should make babies.
Fucking romanians and their gypos everywhere man.

Team Romania ofc.

Team hungary

Budapest is a strong example of central european high culture.

Austro-hungarian empire NOW!

JUST

Worked in both:
Budapest was filled with hookers and whores.
Bucharest was filled with gold digging whores.

I'll choose Romania, at least their whores had a bit more class.

I'm tearin up right now guys :'^)

Both are shitty countries.

At least they are countries.

We all h8 u Romania, stop exporting gypsies, u can continue bringing more hot cheap whores here.

I'm always with Hungary, they're the best neighbors we've ever had. They're all V4 and respectful and shit.

Romania is just gypsies.

Hungary.

team hungary, they are civilised

>Ukraine
Stfu retard, you're the niggers of Slavic people, you're the disgrace to Slavic race.

Hungary.

I agree with Ivan.

Romania.

Better.....
>food
>women
>language
>history
>culture
>flag
>music
>scenery

Thraco-dacian-romans FTW

They're both cool.

Wrong flag. It is Janez.

Anyways, Poland still wants Ukrainian lands back?

Romania

Magyars don't belong in Transylvania or anywhere else in Europe.

My country has taken heavy inspiration from the Roman republic, and Romanians are the direct descendants of those same Romans that inspire Americans to this very day. in this way, we have a special relationship.

>bozgors vs gyppos
do i have to pick one?

Loool excuses Slovenia, too tired after work. Meh, it's really a meme thing. Too much to invest in there to be profitable.

what the fuck have you been smoking you burgerproxy bozgor?

Matyas was in fact fucking Matei, son of Iancu and some bozgor bitch, and he cucked, literally, the fucking bozgor royalty and ended up on their throne

gypsies were first documented on OUR lands in 1419 and we enslaved, not impaled, them like we should have done with all subhumans who arrived here on horses without saddles

Team Romania obviously because they are the descendants of the true Daco Roman ubermensch that single handedly discovered all the four fundamental forces before Socrates could even ponder the meaning of knowledge.

Team Romania, the Hungarians wont take my soul using gypsy magic

after spamming the pasta he finally caught one

heh

I thought this was the case.

Team Bane all the way.

Team Hungary all the way.

well, unlike some white flag waving cucks, we had a final solution for the gypsy problem
now they're your problem too

At least both are real countries. :)

Aye, hmmm but that teritory you struggle with Hungary about? Would welcome magyars on our border.

Heh, kiddin.

I am team Europe.

Team Hungary

romania has a cooler flag

Well we will soon have to fight the western european caliphate side by side so we might have to overcome the diffrences....

thanks for choosing us!

Team white dudes stop fighting as it's pointless we're brothers at the end of the day.

Mr. potato is right.
I change my vote.

Team spongebob

REJECT DIVISION OPS
REJECT INFIGHTING
I STAND WITH
EUROPA
EUROPA

Tiganilor va rog ajutati-ma am nevoie de pizda urgent va rog mult sunt disperat nu am mai futut de peste 5 luni si dau la laba de 4 ori pe zi nu mai pot va implor daca are cineva vreo cunostinta platesc

Thats what you get if you go to aquafresh country faggot,stay cucked and continue to be a professional wanker...kek.

Boss nu mai pune botu la un steag

i like this user it made me kek