TRUMP JUST SAID HE WILL IMPLEMENT NO-FLY ZONES IN SYRIA

TRUMP JUST SAID HE WILL IMPLEMENT NO-FLY ZONES IN SYRIA.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE REASON MANY OF YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T VOTE FOR CLINTON.

YET YOU WILL DEFEND THIS.
WTF Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8
debka.com/article/25900/Trump-Putin-safe-zones-deal-ousts-Iran-from-Syria
abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-anchor-david-muir-interviews-president/story?id=45047602
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-plant-flugverbotszone-in-syrien-und-fordert-wladimir-putin-heraus-a-1131819.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give a link you dumbass

proofs nigger

Source? Bad way to start a thread.

Source cause that legit makes my almonds activate

I can't find one but they were talking about it on pbs

Fake news then

You mean when he mentioned SAFE ZONES in syria?

The plan mentioned in passing with no detail as to No-Fly-Zones? Did he explicitly say Russia? Christ man

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8

only recent thing i could find.
Please fully read shit next time.

LMAO (((pbs))) i call bullshit on this

No they explicitly mentioned no fly zones.
It was after talking about the safe zones

This

The issue with Hillary's no fly zone is she said she would shoot down Russian planes

It was a direct military action against the Russian Air Force

>The issue with Hillary's no fly zone is she said she would shoot down Russian planes

This the main reason (among many others) why I'm glad Trump won. She was willing to use Syria to prod Russia by shooting their planes down in their ally's airspace. It was basically the flash point for WWIII

No source. OP is a fag. Shit thread. Go back to your site of origin.

PBS really

>Increased U.S. or allied air power would be required if Trump chooses to enforce “no fly” restrictions
>if Trump chooses
>Still, the document gave no details on what would constitute a safe zone, exactly where they might be set up and who would defend them.
typical libshit reactionary thread without reading

>Trump-Putin safe zones deal ousts Iran from Syria
>President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin to establish US, Russian and Turkish security zones in Syria
>As part of this arrangement, all forces from the Iranian military, the pro-Iranian Shiite militias and Hizballah will be required to leave Syria
debka.com/article/25900/Trump-Putin-safe-zones-deal-ousts-Iran-from-Syria

Now that's what I call a good goy.

I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS THIS WOULD HAPPEN

Read the thread, faggot.
There is no happening coming.

>Read the thread,

>it's literally a no fly zone with a different name.

NOT ON FUCKING RUSSIA YOU FUCKING RETARD

Nice thread kike

Gets given proofs counter to goofy claim
>REEEEEEEEEEE nuh-uh
>Trust my anonymous word on Laotian Pottery board

>lets kick out the Iranian forces who are welcomed and did nothing but help the Syrian people irrelevant of their leaders political intents
>lets invite the unwelcomed Turkroaches who just watched and dealt with ISIS and gave a shit about Syrians instead

Enjoy your 8 years of (((Trump))).

Not happening
Those militias supporting SAA are in Syria by request of the gov't, much like Russians

Hillary wanted to use safe zones AGAINST the Russians. No one cares if Saudi Arabia can't fly fucking planes over Syria you dumb faggot.
I really hope you are fucking larping

(((PBS)))

But I thought he was a Russian puppet?

Fake news.

PBS = Pure Bull Shit

Clinton said it = shit runs down thigh
Trump said it = God Emperor wisdom

Not so hard, see?

You have to give it to Trump. He's managed to cuck Russia, Syria and especially Iran in this situation. Majority of Sup Forums is still in the denial phase in regards to his Middle-East policies, but anyone who knows anything about Trump could have seen this coming. On the bright side, the Kremlin is believed to side with Washington over it's other allies in the end.

WRONG.

>t.retard
The Us is giving Russia coordinates now all the time. They said they want to negotiate that with the powers involved.

what difference does it make,trump is gonna be as big of a joke to the outside world as obama was

see

>TRUMP JUST SAID HE WILL IMPLEMENT NO-FLY ZONES IN SYRIA.

no he didn't you fagloard
he said he wan'ts to create save zones, that can mean anything. He doesn't even mention russia.
and from how it reads, it means refugee centers in syria or close to it.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-anchor-david-muir-interviews-president/story?id=45047602

Post a link you faggot

Yeah but Clinton's fly zones would put America at odds with Russia while Trump is clearly willing to work with Russia on the Syria problem.

it's safe zones not no-fly zones you moron

its the media spinning this shit again, its also over in germany

>spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-plant-flugverbotszone-in-syrien-und-fordert-wladimir-putin-heraus-a-1131819.html

the basically qoute that single sentence from the interview and make out of safe zone, no-fly zones and and all their fantasy stuff.

Pug spiegel made the mistake of linking to the abs interview as their source for the nofly zone bs.