Is xe......right?

is xe......right?

Go for it, sugartits.

nah

It originated as a form of praise. We could just call them xirs as an insult if we really wanted.

Snowflakes is actually a term for SJW, feminists who get triggered easily. It's not necessarily a right-wing insult.

So kinda like those kikes on twitter who out ((())) around their names so as to prove they're not butthurt.

kinda befitting
little bit of heat and the snowflake melts

>everything libs do to try to "combat memes" just makes them look more retarded

lmao

good thing about snowflakes is that they are easily melted.

I'd be surprised if a million snowflakes would be larger than a small handful desu

LIBERALS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck, lefty humor is cringey. This is like when they started saying they were proud to be cucks.

yes, they're right. and they all should wear large snowflake badges so they can easily identify each other. large, 6-sided star shapes, on all of them

Kek like we did with Nazis

Actually, we could just use the term more, knowing full well that they are bottling up the resentment it causes them inside, and they'd explode in hilariously impotent rage someday...

idk some snowflakes are the size of a dime.

fat people = big snowflakes?

What the fuck is this shit. How unstable are these children

I have a headache from reading that.

Yay one nazi might just be a nazi but a gorillon of nazis create a lolocost, we need to start using nazis as a term of endearment

>Trying to spin a phrase into a positive connotation without any sort of reason behind it other than "sticks and stones"

we are glad you agree with our assessment, snowflakes.

Ironically it backfired. Its like the Jews in ww2 voluntarily putting stars of David on them. You start to see the patterns real quick

We're really getting under their skin

Liberals can't do anything except try to hijack our insults and memes

That was great because We ended up Identifying dozens of people we didn't even know where kikes until they outed themselves.

Dont worry user they are all on a list and when the time comes they will be dealt with.

For fucks sale can we not give attention to these cucks

snow is white, dats racist

They don't understand that the vat of memes is infinitely deep.

how cuck can white people get?

Didn't they try to do that with "faggot?"

Low and behold, they still get triggered by it.

Any pics ?

yeeaaaahhhh, it's just the right wingers that call you that.

I noticed the left tried to do this with "nasty woman" they even used it as a hashtag for an anti-gun movie that bombed. How come "deplorables" became ours so easily but "Snowflake" and "Nasty woman" are cringeworthy trash that doesn't work?

It didn't work for niggers.

Sorry, "niggas".

No

For a blizzard to form, warm air must rise over cold air. There are two ways that this may happen. Winds pull cold air toward the equator from the poles and bring warm air toward the poles from the equator. When warm air and cold air are brought together, a front is formed and precipitation occurs.

this guy looks like he would take it up the ass

They cannot top calling themselves pussies.

They sure are trying, though.

>A million snowflakes make an avalanch
A million snowflakes barely makes a snowball

We really need to purge these people

They're making it incredibly easy to identify them and their fucked up mentality. They think accepting it makes them clever when we can always call them for who they are. Failures.

Remember when they tried to embrace the term cuck to "take away its power"?

Please by all means continue to call yourselves snowflakes and cucks, it'll just drive more sane people to our side.

he has a beard, yet somehow manages to look like a 12yo. those are strange times we're living in

Because the left just tried to "own" the term, they didn't redefine it into a positive.

The Deplorables sounds like a badass nickname for an A-Team ripoff. Most of the work was done for us.

Snowflakes and Nasty Woman are very hard to redefine as positives.

They will never learn will they?

>breaking the law

r.i.p. pierre

One cubic foot of snow contains about a billion snowflakes.

One cubic foot is 1728 cubic inches.

One million is one billion divided by one thousand

Therefore their "avalanche" only has a volume of 1.728 cubic inches. That wouldn't even be worth the effort it would take to brush it off my truck.

yeah some are big but still far from the amount needed to create an avalanche

They tried the same tactic with sjw and cuck. The thing about agreeing and amplifying insults is it doesn't work so well when the insult is true and plays on insecurity/weakness. A lot of them are literal cuckolds and disgusting, blue-haired, fat freebleeding nasty women. snowflake and sjw work ironically because these people are in no way special or even remotely "warriors". All of these insults wound because they strike deep at the id and they're hard to crawl out from under. We owned deplorable because it didn't reveal anything about us we're afraid of. We have a few rough edges, we can be crude assholes, and we absolutely hate the globalists. If that's what makes us deplorable than hell yes we're deplorable.

nobody that uses the "word" xe is ever right.

65M snowflakes == 2L of water. Not much of a blizzard. I suppose acknowledging your mental illness is a good first step for them however.

I really hope they do.
I hope to fucking God that they do.
I will have more keks than all 3 pyramids.

>Avalanche
Into the ocean of piss it goes

I don't call them snowflakes. I call them faggots. They could start calling themselves that and save me the trouble. But I mean, I'd clearly be so upset or something.

No.
it started as praise
"Unique/ special snowflake"
Often used by well meaning women to help children feel better about themselves. Then of course women used on themselves. Same reason.

Iirc it was the left who first turned it into a phrase of mockery to make fun of middle class mothers and how try think thier kids are so damn important.

Kinda cute tbqh

Can't we do this with the word Nigger?

Deplorable is a stupid sounding word too, hardly used in daily vernacular, too many syllables (more effort to articulate makes it less dismissive sounding than just "cuck"), and sounds too close to 'adorable', making it sound like an insult out of a Disney film. These people keep trying to meme but keep failing.

This. Just like they said, take power away from the word so it's no longer an insult
>triggered by the word male or female still

German cuck

Nice.
>pink id
>insulting women's march
>7777
what did Kek mean by this

When will they learn

Because they know nothing about how to turn derogatory terms into memes. It worked once with 'queer' several decades ago and they still try to repeat the same process without understanding the mechanism.