Where is she? I haven't seen her in Trump tweets for a while. Did we stump her?

Where is she? I haven't seen her in Trump tweets for a while. Did we stump her?

Oh pedal just relax! Mommy will come back soon!

I want to be balls deep inside her

Oh, sugar plum!

Oh, honey poo!

Oh, snuggle butt!

Hot

Throw some acid her face,
Put that bitch in her place.

Rude leaf

Awww sweetiepie. You missed me?

I heard a rumor she dot doxxed but I'm not too sure

Ugh. That woman looks like the bad guy from Watchmen.

Right wing death squads found her.

Awwwww honey, you still here darling?

Oh honey you think I'm your darling? It is 2017 now; we don't talk like that any more!

Dear you are cute and all, but the 2017. Your backwards ideas are not welcomed here sweetie.

Sweeeeetie it really is cute that you think I'm backwards, when it is you that is on the wrong side of history!

Oh snuggly boo, did you miss my womansplaining? Don't worry munchkin, mommy will be back...

Some quality memes at last.

Are you pakistani?

oooohhh goyim.....

Awwww you one fluffy fella! Aren't you? Its time to put these kid ideas to rest, love. You are not 12 anymore darling.

who?

She's trying to adjust her strategy because she's getting BTFOd ... I'm sure we'll see several more attempts from this account and several others. Remember, she works on a writing team.

I'm quite certain they are tweeting-by-committee.

I want to gangbang Bess with Sup Forums

How adorable! Cutiemuffin if my words are too long for you to understand what I am saying then just let me know, mmkay hun?

Holy shit I want cum in her balls deep

>Racks shotgun

kek

hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnggggggg

this.

Oo0hhH G0yyYii11MmM I-ii-i caant I ju-justt cant you are SOoOoO iGn0oR4NnTTtt hahahahahaha

hehehehe

*sips lemondade*

Ah... cool, refreshing, and smooth... unlike you, Drumpf. Now, sweetie, let's talk about climate change.

Oh sugar pie, you are a sweetheart! Didn't your mama tell you not to argue with adults. Lovie-dove you need to let go of your 3rd grade idea, dearie.

hahahahahahhaha

Awww honey thank you for the flowers but I'm with DeQuan now - he just treats me better and you've been working too many hours. I promise you'll get to see your daughters eventually but you'll have to talk to my lawyer

mummy plz I made a boom boom in my diapies mummy will please change me and get me my bottle thank u mummy I luv u

You want to cum in her balls? Deep?

p-please stop you're going to give me another degenerate fetish

Ohhhh honey yes! yes sweetie! cum all over me! Cum all over my balls honey! make my balls all wet and sticky mmmmmmkay hunnnn make them all.... yes honey YES!!