HAPPENING HAPPENING Plebbit is trying to fight back against meme magick

sigilweb.wordpress.com/

There is no fighting Lord Kek. Silly liberal demonic pedophiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

sigilweb.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO AUTISTIC

Weaponized autism famalam.

Age of Aquarius. Age of Truth.

lul

BUMP

>sigilweb.wordpress.com/
who ever made this website is retarded, autistic, actually literally stupid and rude.

Sup Forums won the election because we know how to argue and think critically but this statement is moot upon the minds that are slaved to a controller.

The insane and evil are afraid.

This is actually a good thing.

leave it up to white people to turn everything into some nerd ass roleplay shit

>racism
>end up having some robed klan with wizards, great dragons, and grand turks and shit

>politics
>end up worshipping an extinct egyptian deity in the form of a frog meme in order to influence the world with chaos magicks
>fight quasi religious magick wars with conflicting political ideologies

holy fucking shit this sounds like some kind of shadowrun tier garbage lmao

Hijabi girl has proper DSL

>doubting kek

Silence nigger. You don't belong in our nations.

I want a 7 pls

Praise him.

Thank frog jesus

You clearly need to study Hermeticism and the West's great esoteric history. You are missing the most valuable "redpills". Study the roots of German Idealism.

And if you are still too rooted in your material reductionism, look up the work by the physicist Tom Campbell.

As above, so below; As within, so without

>plebbit thinks it can defeat Sup Forums

Reading about the Vril and Thule society have been quite illuminating for me personally.

It also entertains the possibility that perhaps they are lying about the nature of the world's shape, or at the very least about the possibility of subterranean societies.

>Implying

Leaf, pls

Praise Kek.

>tfw it worked and a foul-mouthed reality show host is now the POTUS

You're only memeing it.

You need to believe.

the power of meme magic is through anonymity
something reddit lacks

reddit will lose this war by this simple truth
>see pictures with ifunny watermark
> they lose their effect due to the attention they seek

That is some Epic nazi imagery famalampampam

Digits confirm Germany will rise again. Shadilay!

Tbh used all my will manifestation on other activities today.

Kek thread yesterday was super charged.

This normally doesn't work but:

Check this

Reddit doesn't have consecutive digits, they cannot comprehend meme magicks

PRAISE THE FROG

LOL funny image!! here is some gold! hope the kids are doing well!!

hail kek

Isn't it? I wish I knew what the source was so I could find more. Nazi occult aesthetic is the best.

And, we could become it to - just need the WILL to do so

True, also r/occult has a really small community.

Most of which are actually really cool, but some libtard demonic types there too. Probably into dark occult stuff.

A lot of my intro stuff I learned from r/occult though, so definitly not bashing the subreddit itself. They're quite honest, although some like to play dark games by giving half truths.

this board has been cucked beyond salvation. hordes of shills swayed you and turned you into trap fapping sister fuckers. you forgot who you are. goodbye forever.

>meme magick
wizards detected

>even the nazis of old did this shit

what the fuck is going on man, how can I learn some psychic shit too? I want to predict the future and shoot mind bullets.

There is no stopping Kek. His prophecy is already coming to fruition

Germs are done for, kiddo.

If i could, id upboat kek

> Trump gets elected against all odds
> we build the wall
> Sup Forums gets the public to believe in magic once again, taking the power back from the satanist elites

KEK don't they know? Meme magic cannot be controlled or forced. It is a natural occurring phenomenon. All of what has happened here has been pure for the lulz and was synchronized. It was destiny. What they have is a bunch of butthurt faggots who wanna make le dank memes and steal the original idea. Well guess what? The original idea started here, and starting leaking into reality. There's no controlling it at this point, it's the foundation of our movement.

>what the fuck is going on man, how can I learn some psychic shit too? I want to predict the future and shoot mind bullets
pish. "Magic" costs a lot more than it's worth

Kek was something to rile us up, something to do when nothing was happening, a hearty kek,

I think we all saw ourselves in Pepe, all got a tickle from the digits.

ok then

>dutch flag
>non white

Checks out

Too bad their base has a hardcore disbelief in that stuff.

>costs more than worth

Understanding Christ consciousness and that we have boundless creative abilities costs too much?

What? Energy manipulation isn't that hard if you're not an 80 IQ negroid.

I get the feeling real "magic" has to be paid for in blood.

Time to take the real red pill, Hassan.

Blood magick is just one darker aspect of the art/science.

It works sure, but because the ritual is parasitic it typically attracts dark entities and dark domineering outcomes.

Personally I think Sun worship and will manifestation in relation to the Sun is extremely powerful. More so even if you combine the black sun and keep it in mind when you rile up your internal free will energy.

I don't know.

Vitamin D can't hurt

And by that i mean this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

All of our energy is gotten from the sun.

From the plants and animals we eat, to the vitamin d in our skin, to the warmth it gives us and shields us from the harsh elements.

The Sun is vital to our very being and deserves proper worship.

Sine requie

I never noticed he was pissing on wojack before.

Lord Kek is subtle.

Loads of "witches" were doing their stuff to stop Trump and Brexit, they're just shit at it like they are at everything else. They can't even go out of doors without being triggered, the men among them are utter eostrogen infested mongs who should just cut their balls off and get it over with. So don't make them feel important, just keep up our own work.

Nah r/occult is ok mostly. I like that they're welcoming and not arrogant (usually).

There is a small group of libtards, who are probably dark occultists that had to be addressed by Lord Kek.